Secret Celeb Gossip #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does also remind me that there have been loads of blinds about Dua Lipa getting propositioned by lesbians (and turning them down), for some reason.
Bet she doesn't turn anything down and her grubby knickers come down at the speed of light.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
and apparently Dua has got the career Rita was promised. Promised by whom, who knows?
When Rita first came onto the scene she was quite popular, but after her first couple of singles she kind of disappeared (as far as my memory recalls). Dua seems to be really big here and across the pond, which I think helps careers massively.

Reactions: 7
Nope, those knees are definitely mine.
Kelly Brook is a lot smaller in real life, the camera doesn't flatter her sometimes.
The camera never flatters me but that's because I'm a lockdown lardarse and need to get my arse in gear before I have to be craned out of my house.
My fella has a thing for Kelly. Seeing pictures of her looking normal after the years of probably somewhat photoshopped calendar shots she flogged is refreshing tbh. I don’t think she is fat at all, she has got a normal figure as she ages though. (we are a similar age) and my knees probably would look crap in those boots too.

Reactions: 18
I really hope so. It’s exactly like Jeremy Kyle. People laugh at the idiots for their own pleasure but nobody realises what’s actually going on.

I think axing Jeremy Kyle has been the start of a wider conversation

people beginning to see what REALLY goes on

and this will herald a huge change in TV

Reactions: 19
I really like Kelly Brook. I'm still trying to work out what attracts me to some "glamour girls", and not others.

Apart from Katie Price, that is. She's an emotional graveyard, and a horrible twit to boot.

Reactions: 11

So is this the end of reality tv? Still people love it. Said before Love Island needs to stop. Too much pressure on that show and with other stuff maybe best to end now.
Maybe I sound ask end of scripted reality tv 🤔

Reactions: 4
So is this the end of reality tv? Still people love it. Said before Love Island needs to stop. Too much pressure on that show and with other stuff maybe best to end now.
Maybe I sound ask end of scripted reality tv 🤔
good to see Cowell,s grip on TV is at last fading away

Reactions: 10
My fella has a thing for Kelly. Seeing pictures of her looking normal after the years of probably somewhat photoshopped calendar shots she flogged is refreshing tbh. I don’t think she is fat at all, she has got a normal figure as she ages though. (we are a similar age) and my knees probably would look crap in those boots too.
Mine too - some of the calendar photos last year were shockingly badly edited. Hasn't she come out saying she doesn't believe in editing photos recently 😆 we'll see Kel...she also claimed to run 5k every day and l don't believe that. For someone as thick as pig tit, she has done amazingly well for herself. Million pound house in Kent and l think she might have just bought in London too.

Reactions: 2
good to see Cowell,s grip on TV is at last fading away
I'm so pleased about that. When people thought he was some savvy media mogul it used to annoy me so much. I hope the general public see him for the utterly conniving and manipulative con artist that he is. I bet there's some dodgy stuff to come out about him too. Times like this I almost like the Daily Mail.
(and I swear I'm not Steve Brookstein!).

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I really hope so. There are so many television shows that exploit people.

Reactions: 8
I'm so pleased about that. When people thought he was some savvy media mogul it used to annoy me so much. I hope the general public see him for the utterly conniving and manipulative con artist that he is. I bet there's some dodgy stuff to come out about him too. Times like this I almost like the Daily Mail.
(and I swear I'm not Steve Brookstein!).

I bet there will be more ex Cowell stars and contestants ready to talk and end his career

Reactions: 5
Mine too - some of the calendar photos last year were shockingly badly edited. Hasn't she come out saying she doesn't believe in editing photos recently 😆 we'll see Kel...she also claimed to run 5k every day and l don't believe that. For someone as thick as pig tit, she has done amazingly well for herself. Million pound house in Kent and l think she might have just bought in London too.
I’m ashamed to say I read her autobiography a few years ago, one of the worst I’ve ever read - dull, dull, dull.

Reactions: 3
No major tea on Rita but a YouTuber I followed had some interesting things to say on Rita they went to the same music college apparently all of Rita’s style and image was copied from others in the class and she was only blackfishing during her last term

Reactions: 7
I really hope so. It’s exactly like Jeremy Kyle. People laugh at the idiots for their own pleasure but nobody realises what’s actually going on.
Agree. It was well known that scouts went round to get some semi established acts on the shows that Cowell could then say he had 'discovered'. The people in the queues were basically there for people to point and laugh.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.