Secret Celeb Gossip #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Is this Article trying to hint she is getting divorced - weird mention of no family mention since December and how long she has been married.
Ian kelsey posted a pic he had takrn of her and her hubby at the weekend on his insta. Hes a photographer now.

Reactions: 2
I remember about10 years where some BBC journalist was being harassed and spied on by the Scientology lot after he did a documentary on them.
This was John Sweeney. I met him when he came to give a lecture at my university and he was a friend of one of my lecturers. He was without a doubt the most chilled out, unbiased person I had ever met so when he flamed on that documentary I was absolutely shocked. Shows how badly they got under his skin.

Reactions: 13
Have to say I’m loving Jedward on Twitter atm. They aren’t taking many prisoners between Cowell, piers Morgan and the anti vaxxers and covid deniers.
kind of like a Rylan style reinvention isn't it

and Ive heard people say Jedward are nice lads to talk to and work with

and they've found a serious grown up backbone when talking of the reality of The Biz and other things

Reactions: 25
I bet Susan Boyle would have some stories to tell about Cowell and co. She's obviously very talented but all Cowell saw were pound signs when she started singing and she was obviously given no mental support and probably forced to perform when she wasn't well enough mentally. Total exploitation.

Reactions: 33
I believe their complaints are to do with the manipulation and forced removal of all their rights as human beings and artists that’s at the root of their complaints. These contestants have no control over how they are represented whatsoever.
I agree with this. I was present for several of the London auditions for BGT back in the day, and I will never forget Roycey (may he RIP) getting the audience to cheer, do a standing ovation, boo loudly, shout 'OFF, OFF, OFF' and go completely silent with open mouths for several minutes. This was an hour or so before the arrival of the first contestants, and way before any performance in front of the judges.
The footage is all horribly manipulated, depending on whether the producers thought the act was going to make them money or not.

For the record, Simon Cowell was charming, but oh so tiny and kept nipping out for fag breaks with his minder. Amanda had a strapless, backless dress on, with a hot water bottle on her lap, and a nanna blanket which she wrapped round herself when the cameras weren't rolling. Piers Morgan was the third judge, there were only 3 of them, but he was pretty unremarkable because I don't remember anything about him apart from his stale perspiration aroma.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
They are naming the Iggy azalea dms on twitter now. One is Brooklyn beckham. Don’t know who wants to kiss her bum hole yet tho.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
They are naming the Iggy azalea dms on twitter now. One is Brooklyn beckham. Don’t know who wants to kiss her bum hole yet tho.
I reckon one is Travis Scott and another Quavo based on the number of followers and pics (I didn’t count a mate did lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His message is quite tame. Something like ‘u my dream baby’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His message is quite tame. Something like ‘u my dream baby’

re the Iggy Azalilia stuff

why couldn't they just simply say like you're one of my crushes?

Ive told some of mine from back in the day and the present on Twitter

and many have turned out lovely woman of heart too

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.