Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think somewhere on this thread there was a country mentioned where the age of consent was 16 but you could only consent to sex with another under 18 year old. I think that would work better and stop much older people preying on 16 and 17 year olds because its 'legal'.

Yes. Her oldest child was born at the same time as my oldest child. She really used to piss me off. She knew about as much about motherhood as I did at the time, which was F- all!
The age of consent in Scotland and england is 16
The age of consent in NI was 18 but has been changed in 2008 to 16

The age

Reactions: 1

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
I agree with this. I was present for several of the London auditions for BGT back in the day, and I will never forget Roycey (may he RIP) getting the audience to cheer, do a standing ovation, boo loudly, shout 'OFF, OFF, OFF' and go completely silent with open mouths for several minutes. This was an hour or so before the arrival of the first contestants, and way before any performance in front of the judges.
The footage is all horribly manipulated, depending on whether the producers thought the act was going to make them money or not.

For the record, Simon Cowell was charming, but oh so tiny and kept nipping out for fag breaks with his minder. Amanda had a strapless, backless dress on, with a hot water bottle on her lap, and a nanna blanket which she wrapped round herself when the cameras weren't rolling. Piers Morgan was the third judge, there were only 3 of them, but he was pretty unremarkable because I don't remember anything about him apart from his stale perspiration aroma.
Urg, Piers Morgan aroma 🤢

Lara98

Chatty Member
This was the blind item for reference:

I love that this foreign born A+/A list singer in her country is speaking out about awful record deals and awful management. Lets not forget though about her being super sketchy about keeping a timeline so the world didn't find out she was sleeping with the underage boy bander.

If she didn't meet Zayn until he was 16, fair enough, it might not be Rebecca Ferguson. I just thought it was worth mentioning as they are a subject on this thread.
The only thing I can think of is Cher Lloyd and Harry styles as Harry would've been 16 at the time and Cher is now speaking out about x factor. They were also rumoured to have a thing when on there. However she was 17 and he was still 16 when on the live shows, where they met and calling her an "A list" singer is questionable... but that is the only thing I can think of that adds up more than Rebecca and Zayn

erahme

How old was Zayn when he auditioned for The X Factor? Presumably Rebecca met him on the show and did not previously know him so how could he have been underage unless he lied about how old he was when he applied to be on the show
He was 18 when they started dating. Which is legal in the UK as age of consent is 16. It's well documented if you give it a google. As when they split she name dropped him for years after in interviews.

Lucymyers

VIP Member
I find it surprising that someone's sexuality still matters so much, it's not really that important, especially in this day and age. I remember when Stephen Gatley came out, well was forced to come out and how awful it was that firstly he had to hide his sexuality and secondly that he was forced to come out, it should be be a thing anymore, it doesn't matter.
Why was he forced to come out? Not heard that

Restless Native

VIP Member
I had to watch We Can Be Heroes for the 100th time today with my son, it’s so cringey but Pedro Pascal makes it easier. Would love some gossip on him too as would like to put him on my laminated list need to make sure it’s not a wasted slot.
Apparently he's been difficult on the set of the Mandalorian

MunHun

VIP Member
There was a big raid in a house connected to the Kinahan cartel by the police and the criminal assets bureau in dublin around 2-3 years ago, and when the house was searched a certain Irish UFC fighter sister was found in bed with one of the top Kinahans.
Which sister the dancer or the model? 👀

Lovegin

VIP Member
Classic old

Sorry but I will slightly disagree with you here. Health testing is very important HOWEVER, it does not prevent dogs still have joint issues and hip issues. You can have clear bitches and dogs who are both fully tested and still produce puppies who develop issues later - I speak from personal experience here, and mine is not a solitary case. I’m on enough Labrador forums to see it happens a lot - it’s due to the lines being so interbred.
I was just about to post the same even though my lab doesn’t have issues herself

L3moning

VIP Member
I wonder if insurers like referrals to Fitzpatricks - it’s a pet spa in there, even 15 years ago it was underfloor heating in the dog pens kind of expensive. If you are a celebrity paying for yourself fine, but will insurers cover the bionics and the hydrotherapy pool?
I'd guess it's the same as any other insurance, some will some won't. Probably heavily dependent on how much you're paying for it.

Blonde123

Chatty Member
Same as Coleen Rooney. Wayne knows he can do whatever he wants and get away with it. She'll never leave him because she loves the lifestyle too much.
I'm sorry, but no lifestyle or amount of money is worth that. Not to mention the example she's setting for her kids. Those boys are going to grow up thinking that's what relationships are supposed to be like. The man does what he wants while the woman turns a blind eye, because that's what they're growing up with.

She may have designer handbags and beach holidays as far as the eye can see, but I'd rather have my pride thanks.
Could they perhaps have an open marriage? I have nothing to suggest that they do but just wonder 🤔

dee_mc

VIP Member
This was the blind item for reference:

I love that this foreign born A+/A list singer in her country is speaking out about awful record deals and awful management. Lets not forget though about her being super sketchy about keeping a timeline so the world didn't find out she was sleeping with the underage boy bander.

If she didn't meet Zayn until he was 16, fair enough, it might not be Rebecca Ferguson. I just thought it was worth mentioning as they are a subject on this thread.
Rebecca Ferguson was born in Liverpool anyway.