Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Traazers

VIP Member
I actually like Kelly Brook, she’s thick as mince but she doesn’t pretend to be otherwise. I agree that most of her outfits are really bad, I think it looks like she got stuck in the early 2000s with her clothes choices. I’m sure she must be able to afford a stylist so perhaps she just likes the way she dresses 🤷🏼‍♀️

The one thing that really stands out is her heinous choice of footwear: she seems to favour wearing cowboy boots even in the height of Summer. I don’t think I’ve seen her papped in a pair of open-toed shoes for years. She even wears socks with sandals! Perhaps she hates her feet?
Bloody hell that outfit is atrocious! And her makeup looks really bad there too

Reactions: 1

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
I know he’s quite disliked around my area amongst the irish boxing community for reputedly saying black people should only buy things from black owned shops and from other black people.

But I can’t believe it was quite like that if said at all. It has to have been taken out of context if it was said at all???
i remember this, he was filmed and it’s still on YouTube somewhere, he was at a BLM protest.

Restless Native

VIP Member
Richard Madden was a very young teen in the film Complicity which was made 2000. So he probably is about 34. Keeley Hawes is also in that film

Ennasor

Yes,they were having a picnic in a park,loads of paps turned up,Rav (Ex copper) just got up and left,he knew she called them,remember few years ago nearly everyday she was photographed shopping etc at Lakeside.
I thought he was photograph grabbing Chantel arm?? Then I think it affected his celebrate career. Rac was a presenter for some crime show. So I think she was giving him bad press by calling paps. Chantel doesn't help herself. Seems very lovely but a bit fecked over after big brother and her divorce. Im glad Rav its back in the police. I read his wiki. He seems super motivated and suited to it.

Did she not see the front room before the up duffage?
I think Chantel had a very limited chance of getting pregnant. So was maybe desperate

Shawads

VIP Member
She's alleged to have undergone surgery but claims to have lost the weight naturally.

Comments on her articles in DM are so heavily censored, so she obviously pays them hefty $$$ to 'feature' regularly (on the ones that aren't paid for they open the comments up).

Leah Remini opened a can of worms with her documentary series on them (in a 'gave others the confidence to speak up' way) - others such as Lisa-Marie Presley and Beck have since left. Scroll to the bottom of this article for more:
Thank you 😊

Notworthy

VIP Member

I hope she doesn't ruin her career. I thought her second album with the 80s sound was better than her first. It will be interesting to hear new music when her third album is ready.
not necessarily, there is an article about this on the BBC, really shocking how exploitive it is

Lara98

Chatty Member
He was 18 when they started dating. Which is legal in the UK as age of consent is 16. It's well documented if you give it a google. As when they split she name dropped him for years after in interviews.
Yes but there was rumours at that time that he was sleeping with her during the live shows which was when he was 17 - which I know is "legal" but I cba to retype out what wrong with it as I said before.

I still reckon it's more likely to be Harry or something as he was 16 on the show. I mentioned about him and Cher Lloyd earlier however its skeptical as she was young too and I wouldn't call her an *A lister* singer lol. I guess those CDANS aren't always accurate though

PeteM

VIP Member
Songwriting credits are largely fictional, and always have been. I think there does need to be a crackdown on it. The film industry seems to do it okay.
There won't be a crackdown on it. The only writers who can afford to highlight these issues are the ones doing extremely well. Everyone else would practically kill to get a cut on an Adele album.