Secret Celeb Gossip #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the deal with Taron Egerton? Always seems to be fawning over his co stars, Hugh Jackman, Elton etc. Maybe he does get on well with them but there's just something...
And fawning over Colin Firth,Taron set's my gaydar off! He split with girlfriend Emily, only to get back together for (publicity?) for Rocketman, she was also linked to Tom Cruise, which first made me wonder!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
And fawning over Colin Firth,Taron set's my gaydar off! He split with girlfriend Emily, only to get back together for publicity (?) for Rocketman, she was also linked to Tom Cruise, which first made me wonder!
Getting a girlfriend for publicity for a film where you play a gay man seems somewhat illogical :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Emily seems to be wheeled out when there is a film to promote.
Genuinely don’t care if he’s gay or straight or bi, but I really hope he’s a decent bloke! Can’t take finding out anymore celebs I like are seedy weirdos 🙄🤣

Reactions: 13
Genuinely don’t care if he’s gay or straight or bi, but I really hope he’s a decent bloke! Can’t take finding out anymore celebs I like are seedy weirdos 🙄🤣
Yeah I like him, he looks like a bit of fun/ hyper 😂.
Aswell I don't care of he's straight/gay but the Emily thing is odd alright.

Reactions: 3
Anyone who is in the closet needs to look at Andrew Scott and how everyone fancied the hot priest!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
CDAN claim a lot of things, so that gets filed under "I'll believe it when I see it" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you ever been ready to go somewhere after making a special effort with your appearance only for your mother to sweep away all your confidence with some ‘observation’ about how you look? It’s horrible I don’t know if they realise the power that their words hold and the effect it has.
They do know the power they hold. My mother was terrible for doing it. Looking back, she did it more when I was happy - trying to exert control. I would knife myself in the heart if I was like her. IRL I refrain from making comments about appearance as much as possible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He is surely going to come out eventually.

But half the Mail’s readers will believe what the paper is saying on face value rather than the obvious sub context.

Reactions: 3
Hi all, can we leave the mother's posts going forward and go back to celeb gossip as lots are only interested in that.

If you want to continue the mother's posts maybe create something in advice where it can continue for everyone that wants to?

Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Hi all, can we leave the mother's posts going forward and go back to celeb gossip as lots are only interested in that.

If you want to continue the mother's posts maybe create something in advice where it can continue for everyone that wants to?

Thanks
It's the nature of conversation that's all, but apologies. To counteract my post, I sat next to Charles Spencer for a work thing once. He was lovely and we had a good chat. I don't spill on any celebs I know though so that will have to do!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Thanks

I’ve created a thread if anyone would like to continue the conversations. It seems plenty of us have experienced similar experiences. ❤

Reactions: 9
He is surely going to come out eventually.

But half the Mail’s readers will believe what the paper is saying on face value rather than the obvious sub context.
I dunno, the subtext is not exactly opaque to anyone who even vaguely follows this sort of thing.

I do wonder also if his logic is that "everyone knows anyway, no need to actually say it", which is a pretty valid way of looking at it, although not one I would personally do.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.