Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m rewatching SATC. Season 6, Ep 10, Geri Halliwell has a walk on part. What for? She was awful in the small part she did, but there was little point to it. Was there a bigger part which got left on the cutting room floor? Anyone know?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh dear, the torch that I have carried for Orlando Bloom since my early teen years may have finally been extinguished by this terribly pretentious interview:

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Not SCG but not sure where to post, I saw a sad story reported about AJ Pritchard's GF having an accident. And then a day later she's released a statement about it.

I'm a bit confused - did they send photos/the story to the tabloids? If so, why not just put the story on their socials themselves and let it get picked up?

Reactions: 3
re Stephen K Amos how,s he not in prison

he wrote a tweet with the lad,s name that his next gig would be in his memory

there are FAR BETTER LGBTQ comedians than him out there

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
re Stephen K Amos how,s he not in prison

he wrote a tweet with the lad,s name that his next gig would be in his memory

there are FAR BETTER LGBTQ comedians than him out there
I still find that whole situation incredibly shocking!

I met the young lad's sister some years ago through work and had no idea about the details of her brother's death.

Sometime later I bought tickets to a SKA show and then found out about his past. Too late to get a refund but I boycotted the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m gobsmacked that AJ has a girlfriend ! A girlfriend ??
If you go back far enough on his Insta pre Strictly (2014 ish) he used to tag some of his photos with the #instagay, #gayuk hashtags. He could be bi of course but I have wondered if she’s a beard to be honest.

Granted he’s a minor celeb but she’s managed to build herself quite an Insta following since labelling themselves a couple and has been in the papers a few times modelling so it wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve agreed for her to beard him with it being useful to her as she gets to build her profile up and make contacts in the business.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Does AJ even need a beard? I thought he just did dancing? Maybe he’s bi like his strange brother.

Reactions: 4
I think it all goes out the window in a desperate search for attention. Like those people who fall off cliffs trying to get the perfect selfie.
I haven’t read the story in full but what was she actually doing that made her catch alight? It said cutting a wine bottle in half somewhere but how would that catch fire?

Reactions: 1
I haven’t read the story in full but what was she actually doing that made her catch alight? It said cutting a wine bottle in half somewhere but how would that catch fire?
It says the stunt involved dipping rope in flammable chemical, wrapping it around the bottle and light it, which most definetly would catch fire.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear, the torch that I have carried for Orlando Bloom since my early teen years may have finally been extinguished by this terribly pretentious interview:

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:
God almighty, what a knob. He deserves to be crucified for that one.

I just remembered the pics of him naked in a canoe though, so maybe not.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When I was in the 6th Form (so this would have been 2002-04) some slightly odd girls decided that I looked like Orlando Bloom.

I don't think I did, but I can't say I was complaining too much about the comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God almighty, what a knob. He deserves to be crucified for that one.

I just remembered the pics of him naked in a canoe though, so maybe not.
I wouldn't be able to be friends with someone that "has to earn their breakfast" just have your fry up and go 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wouldn't be able to be friends with someone that "has to earn their breakfast" just have your fry up and go 😭
He has to have been taking the piss cos he sounds like a complete knobhead like seriously stop talking already Orlando. You sound like your competing for the title of Worlds biggest Bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m rewatching SATC. Season 6, Ep 10, Geri Halliwell has a walk on part. What for? She was awful in the small part she did, but there was little point to it. Was there a bigger part which got left on the cutting room floor? Anyone know?
Sorry to jump in, I follow Geri on Instagram. Daft I know, but it really bugs me that she only ever wears white! Playing with the kids/fake farming blah blah, in WHITE! Gotta be honest, it doesn’t even suit her IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry to jump in, I follow Geri on Instagram. Daft I know, but it really bugs me that she only ever wears white! Playing with the kids/fake farming blah blah, in WHITE! Gotta be honest, it doesn’t even suit her IMO.
It’s also kinda boring to stick to just one colour.

I went to one of those skin tone colour matching sessions once for clothing (it was a gift) and the lady said that the idea white and black suits everyone isn’t really true, they actually aren’t a particularly good match for anybody. They just don’t tend to be anyone’s worst match

Reactions: 11
Oh I can’t stand her. She thinks she’s the absolute bollocks doesn’t she (not that I’ve met her but you can just TELL). And her behaviour surrounding CF both before and after her death was in really bad taste.
but ironically, those are the qualities you need to survive showbiz 😕

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.