Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have been busy with work the last couple of weeks so have no idea what's been discussed. But here to say Dec is straight. (Not that it matters but I'm sure his wife would like to put the kibosh on any rumours)
There was a persistent rumour on Digital Spy - may it rest in peace now the forums are read only - that Ant, Dec and Robbie Williams were all involved in same sex shenanigans. It was called the Triangle and was invented by some bored at work poster.

Robbie has had same sex flings in the past, but Ant and Dec have always been heterosexual. I have a friend who has worked for Gallowgate Productions for decades and knows both men really well, both professionally and socially.

Reactions: 9
I think the married couple seem lovely.

Re Nicole Kidman. Did anyone see her father was accused of sex offences?
Yes I remember reading that about her dad and being really shocked as it was bad. Just had a quick google and can’t seem to find anything about it

Reactions: 1
He was fawning over the met police on Twitter.

Reactions: 2
Yes I remember reading that about her dad and being really shocked as it was bad. Just had a quick google and can’t seem to find anything about it
I’ve just found it , before he died he was under investigation for being part of Sydney peadophile ring, there’s a few allegations online

Reactions: 5
What's happenned with Digital Spy then?

Reactions: 3
I remember reading an article about a celebrity chef years ago when NK was still married to Tom Cruise Stanley Kubrick hired the chef during the making of Eyes Wide Shut and he said Nicole would not touch the food and Tom was coaxing her to eat more all the time.

Reactions: 3
I've friends that have worked with them too and have met them quite a few times (now wondering have we crossed paths haha) and have never said anything to suggest either were gay or Bi. Never heard the RW triangle rumour Robbie for sure would have dipped his nib in any genders ink. Someone who rolled around with him a few times once said he badgered her for a man-woman-man threesome.

Reactions: 7
He? The post you quoted was talking about Nicole Kidman
Bloody hell, I was reading about Nick Knowles then saw NK and quoted the wrong post
I'm still sure Nick let something slip though- desperately trying to claw my way back out my hole
Have been busy with work the last couple of weeks so have no idea what's been discussed. But here to say Dec is straight. (Not that it matters but I'm sure his wife would like to put the kibosh on any rumours)
Doesn't matter to me either way, but I've always had that feeling for years. Married doesn't seem to make a lot of difference in the celebrity world, or any world come to that, but I'm maybe way off with this one then

It was probably kale and avocado smoothies. She would have preferred a deep fried Mars bar

Reactions: 6
We've got massive history mixing people up but Nick Knowles and Nicole Kidman is the best

Reactions: 52
Right, I really have missed something - even though I been here since Thread 1 - Who the eff is MD??
It’s getting weird, I had no idea either.

Yes because they've had a BRILLIANT month haven't they?
All the ‘say it like it is’ ex cop accounts (racist bellends) were hyperventilating in excitement. Let’s not mention the domestic abuse allegations eh Nick?

Last edited:
If your name is Allison then you still owe me for your share of the meal

The rumour about the triangle involved Dec, Robbie and Robbie’s mate Jonathan Wilkes. I don’t think Ant had a hand in it (so to speak)

Reactions: 15
Re Nick Knowles, is there anyone, anywhere who doesn’t think he is a massive bellend?
Yes me! My husband volunteered on a DIY SOS a few years ago. He was a really nice bloke according to DH and I went to the site a couple of times and all the presenters were lovely to me and our kids.

Nick was constantly being asked for photos, autographs, and DH did ask him at one point does he not get sick of it. Absolutely not, he said. Yes he easily could but these are the people who watch the show and keep them in a job, so how can he get annoyed? End of the project there was a wrap party and Nick made sure he spoke to and thanked every person.

But yeah, I can see if I didn’t know all this he does come across as a bit of a knob!

Can I just call it now?

Nicole Kidman
Nick Knowles

And the next lot of initials that everyone gets confused over is.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.