Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gutted to read that 2 people have found anna friel to be stuck up! She was my favourite actress šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
Served her when I worked in M&S and she was in Brookside. She was with her mum and was really rude to her. We were the same age and it really appalled me!!
Her mum picked up a jumper and asked Anna if she thought Darren (Day, who she was with at the time) would like it and Anna said "No". Her mum asked why and Anna replied "Cos its tit". Her mum looked quite crestfallen!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Lurked for ages but after wondering who is armitage they keep mentioning, i googled.... gutted! Not like i stood a chance tho!! Lovvved the stranger.

Someone put about an x factor judge goes away and is "freely open" is this the judge who someone said his son is actually fathered by his brother???

Reactions: 5
Just watched the Kate Wright/Rio Ferdinand stepfamily documentary. Any goss there? Seems his Dad was very apprehensive about her. Seems like sheā€™s doing a good job with the kids under tough circumstances.

Reactions: 2
Just watched the Kate Wright/Rio Ferdinand stepfamily documentary. Any goss there? Seems his Dad was very apprehensive about her. Seems like sheā€™s doing a good job with the kids under tough circumstances.
She was loathesome in Towie. Hard faced bully

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There is a lot about it on the wag thread

Reactions: 5
A friend of mine had a short relationship with Jack Whitehall. Whenever we met him he was always very confident, liked telling stories and was quite a drinker. Apparently he has a very slender penis, and liked her to go on top.
ā€˜Slenderā€™ šŸ˜† āœ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I was always amazed Wayne Rooney got one girl to sleep with him never mind found others willing too. He must have a glowing personailty.
He doesnā€™t. I went to primary school with his brothers. The youngest one John was always a nice kid. His brother Grahame was a little tit and so was he.

My friend was banging Jason Manford for a while, lots of sexting and dick pics inbetween. His wife found out and banned him from all socials as she was pregnant at the time
heā€™s an odd one. I was 15/16 in 2005 and he added me as a friend on MySpace. I left a comment on his public page saying he was really funny and he sent me a private message back saying ā€œsince weā€™re sending each other compliments, I have to say youā€™re very pretty.ā€ šŸ¤¢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I slept with a guy with a d like a pencil years ago -didnt know if he was trying to shag me or rub me out šŸ˜‚ poor jack that's all I'll think of from now on whenever I see him
šŸ˜‚ I think thatā€™s all I will think of now too! šŸ˜¬ Always thought he was a bit cocky before...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
heā€™s an odd one. I was 15/16 in 2005 and he added me as a friend on MySpace. I left a comment on his public page saying he was really funny and he sent me a private message back saying ā€œsince weā€™re sending each other compliments, I have to say youā€™re very pretty.ā€ šŸ¤¢
[/QUOTE]
I think there's loads of goss around about him (and I'm not talking about the sexting that we know about).

Reactions: 15
Contrary to popular belief and fan theories. Taylor Swift isn't gay. She's just emotionally immature after a relationship with Jake Gyllenhaal had emotionally stunted her romantically. It is to be said she was head over heels with him and after he took her virginity, he dumped her and stopped all contact with her.

Also, only 1 of her showmances was a bearding situation and that was Harry Styles the others were set up to give other celebrities (particularly British celebs) a star boost in the states and to get them more publicity.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Contrary to popular belief and fan theories. Taylor Swift isn't gay. She's just emotionally immature after a relationship with Jake Gyllenhaal had emotionally stunted her romantically. It is to be said she was head over heels with him and after he took her virginity, he dumped her and stopped all contact with her.

Also, only 1 of her showmances was a bearding situation and that was Harry Styles the others were set up to give other celebrities (particularly British celebs) a star boost in the states and to get them more publicity.
She was only with Jake Gyllenhaal for like four months though yet apparently wrote all of Red about him. Yikes. Haha.

So are her and Joe Alwyn real then? I do not believe they are...everything they do seems to align with projects he has coming up...although most people still do not know who he is. I thought her and Calvin were well matched.

Reactions: 11

I heard this before and it what 'Red' the album was about.

Reactions: 3
Reese Witherspoon is an alcoholic and it is the reason we don't see her much lately, as there's been times she showed up to sets drunk and is particularly vicious when she has a few drinks on her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
You get pleasure from their craft such as songs or shows they act in. In return for that they get paid for what we like about them either through us going to gigs or tv companies hiring them for shows. We have absolutely zero right to approach any famous person we see out and about. At a meet and greet that's fair enough. But if you see them in a restaurant or out shopping then leave them to it and don't pester them. They don't owe us a autograph or horrible looking selfie (don't get that craze). Let them have a normal life outside of work.
Actually, looking at it this way I do get it... thatā€™s what I love about this site, it so often changes my impulse feelings/reactions!

I often think that the Joe Public massively overestimate the amount of money lots of these people make as well, donā€™t think she can make tons from her music (certainly not to fund a champagne lifestyle until you die) - perhaps thatā€™s why she sold out to do those god awful car adverts!

On a serious note though, I doubt they are paid enough to justify never being able to have peace and quiet to enjoy your family time outside of your home with your children/partner without being interrupted every 5 minutes for a photo/autograph (is there ever enough money that would be worth having to endure that?) I donā€™t think fame is for me šŸ˜‚

on the other hand, using your position of fame to push your political beliefs down the throats of people who have come to hear you sing a song.... never okay! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.