Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was always amazed Wayne Rooney got one girl to sleep with him never mind found others willing too. He must have a glowing personailty.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I was always amazed Wayne Rooney got one girl to sleep with him never mind found others willing too. He must have a glowing personality
I think he looks 20yrs older than he is..screwing the old pros must have rubbed off on him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was always amazed Wayne Rooney got one girl to sleep with him never mind found others willing too. He must have a glowing personailty.
Reminds me of Mrs Merton interviewing Debbie McGee ' So what first attracted you to the millonaire Paul Daniels ? '

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The Chris Pratt stuff is sadly pretty believable...much as I think he is super hot (even at his biggest in Parks and Rec), I knew as soon as he lost weight, got fit and became a big star, he'd start cheating on Anna.

Passengers is a terrible film btw - the central premise is that you fall in love with someone who became creepily obsessed with you and (having been accidentally doomed to spend his life alone) woke you up to join him. Not much romance in that really!
Bit awkward at the end when you realise that the awake population (that the narrative voice-over alludes to) is a product of generational incest.

Reactions: 2
A friend of mine had a short relationship with Jack Whitehall. Whenever we met him he was always very confident, liked telling stories and was quite a drinker. Apparently he has a very slender penis, and liked her to go on top.
Slender 🤣 love it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When I got called up I was going through a really bad time mentally. I told them my anxiety and mental health were too poor to cope and they let me off, no further questions asked.
That puts my mind at rest because that’s the exact reason why I know I couldn’t do it either. Hope you’re doing ok.

He reminds me of a young Fatima Whitbread..
hahahaha!

Reactions: 1
Why be a CELEB then ?? ..it's the fans that put them up there ! it's the fans that'll take them down again ...fair enough their entitled to a private life etc but I'm sure treating people with a bit of respect costs nothing, instead of running round with a massive chip on their shoulder ..
You get pleasure from their craft such as songs or shows they act in. In return for that they get paid for what we like about them either through us going to gigs or tv companies hiring them for shows. We have absolutely zero right to approach any famous person we see out and about. At a meet and greet that's fair enough. But if you see them in a restaurant or out shopping then leave them to it and don't pester them. They don't owe us a autograph or horrible looking selfie (don't get that craze). Let them have a normal life outside of work.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
don't owe us a autograph or horrible looking selfie (don't get that craze). Let them have a normal life outside of work.
in this day and age with social media etc it’s never really going to work for them. I agree with the selfie thing just don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You get pleasure from their craft such as songs or shows they act in. In return for that they get paid for what we like about them either through us going to gigs or tv companies hiring them for shows. We have absolutely zero right to approach any famous person we see out and about. At a meet and greet that's fair enough. But if you see them in a restaurant or out shopping then leave them to it and don't pester them. They don't owe us a autograph or horrible looking selfie (don't get that craze). Let them have a normal life outside of work.
Well acting a complete tosser would put me off watching ,buying or supporting anything they'd do in the future..they'd certainly be off my Christmas card list...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well, I found out yesterday that Chris Skelton (Marshall Lancaster) of Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes fame, now works as a plasterer. Sorry if this is pathetic.....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.