Secret Celeb Gossip #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t he accused of being a pweirdo?

Reactions: 4
PC Plum from Balamory is gay (have seen him frequenting my local gay clubs when I'm out and about, I'm not so much these days, mind you). I don't think he ever had much of a (hetero) female following, though.
One of my friends had a sex dream about PC Plum and ever since then she has had a crush on him!

Or Gail Force lol !
I find Gail Force quite funny

Reactions: 14
What about higglety pigglety house with Sarah jane?

Reactions: 5
Met J K Rowling at private event 3 years ago. Absolutely lovely, down to earth and happy to chat about her life/work. Her husband was lovely too. I had heard she doesn't give autographs very often, but she was happy to oblige all those who asked.

Reactions: 14

Reactions: 8
are you in the UK? Can you do that? I have a fear of being called up!
Yes in the UK. Don’t respond at all... they just don’t have the resources to chase it up. You might get a reminder but it comes via standard post so there’s no way of knowing whether it’s been delivered or not. Head down, mouth shut as I said it was a shame I couldn’t... as I’m nosy and would have loved to attend some court cases if I could!

Reactions: 7
Lots of mums when my eldest was a baby liked Mr bloom from cbeebies. I never thought much of him,. But as everyone is on about Mr tumble. I thought maybe people might know more about him.
I've met Ben a few times. Seems lovely. Hams up the accent though

What about higglety pigglety house with Sarah jane?
My older two loved that. I always wondered what happened to Sarah Jane...then randomly saw her on GMB talking about being vegan.
Justin chucked SJ out, renamed it Justin's house and moved on to ordering Robert about.

Oh I need a life!

Reactions: 7
My last post didn't work correctly but I once had a sex dream about Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town and I wholeheartedly believe it is what made me a lesbian.

Reactions: 61
My last post didn't work correctly but I once had a sex dream about Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town and I wholeheartedly believe it is what made me a lesbian.
He died a couple of yrs ago from cancer he wasn't that old ...but I always wondered where sportacus got his energy from

My older two loved that. I always wondered what happened to Sarah Jane...then randomly saw her on GMB talking about being vegan.
Justin chucked SJ out, renamed it Justin's house and moved on to ordering Robert about.

Oh I need a life!
You and me both

All this talk of kids TV has given me an idea. Anyone got any gossip on The Wiggles?!

All this talk of kids TV has given me an idea. Anyone got any gossip on The Wiggles?!
with the way this thread is going, they probably like stuff up their arse like small rodents, drugs etc, they all have illicit homoerotic affairs, cocaine of course and are pedophiles sex deviants who liked to be choked out by transgendered women!

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.