Secret Celeb Gossip #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he was from yorkshire

Reactions: 5
My late mother in law met him at York Races in the VIP area a few years back, said he was an arrogant fucking twat, made me laugh as she didn’t usually swear, was so funny hearing her regaling it!!

Reactions: 13
This is the most shocking thing I’ve read in this thread!! What a creepy man.

Reactions: 17
@Pinkblush @Norbs Don't worry, don't delete them. Plus he lives in the south now (f-ing great for me, he's a local though luckily I haven't bumped into him yet, again ).

@Thawaheard Thank you! That made me feel a lot better.

I remember not long after, watching him on Saturday kitchen just baffled by how different he was. I tried to find other stories but found 2 at most of him being an arse.

Reactions: 1
Any tea on Alex Zane? I've no opinion on the fella, but I'm intrigued. He does the voiceover some film countdown thing on Sky. But what else does he actually do work wise? You rarely see him.

Reactions: 3
Caught Gogglebox last week showing him having a mare on This Morning. Right diva and he really showed part of his true colours.

Any tea on Alex Zane? I've no opinion on the fella, but I'm intrigued. He does the voiceover some film countdown thing on Sky. But what else does he actually do work wise? You rarely see him.
He does the live Oscars backstage gig chatting with the film know-all’s every year for Sky.

Reactions: 3
Allegedly:

both have herpes

she has an eating disorder

he is always cheating on her

she stays for the brand

he got one of the kids teachers pregnant

these are all I can think of so far. Not sure if any are true.
I've heard a few times that he also has another daughter now in her mid 20s..

Reactions: 7
I've heard a few times that he also has another daughter now in her mid 20s..
Me too. I’m not sure where though. Someone on the Daily Mail used to comment “mother of 4, father of 8, KISSES X.” On every article. Who knows what’s true.

Reactions: 14
So we can add James Martin to the pile of utter shitbags along with Corden etc..

I’m not gay but I’d be up for a night with Kelly Brook - phwoar, as they used to say in The Sun

Reactions: 12
A security guard that I used to work with at a trendy club south of the river told me about how Graham Coxon once got his cock out and pissed all over the dancefloor at 333 in Shoreditch. Apparently the security guard launched him down the stairs head first.

Reactions: 11
I always thought she was a terrible actress... Now I'm wondering if she wasn't acting and just not very likeable!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.