Secret Celeb Gossip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching a Ryan Reynolds movie The Proposal surely he’s not a closet gay coke head ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He was in the dressing room last night and then in the ring after the fight. Think they went clubbing afterwards or something. I’ve never noticed him before so not sure if he’s always been ‘in camp’ as they say
He at all the fights and the Fury ladies have accepted Molly Mae as one of their own x

I know nothing of Tommy Fury sorry, but Tyson Fury lives about half an hour away from me. Never met him but have heard he is polite to restaurant staff, will pose for photos etc.
Paris is from my hometown, her parents still live here and are really nice people, I met Tyson last year in Vegas and he was drinking water watching football I asked him for a selfie and he was a total gentleman. Nothing but good things to say about the Fury family x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does anyone know anything about the Fury family? Do they even speak to Tommy? He’s never at the fights and is never acknowledged by them. It’s like they hate him or something
Tommy was with Mark Wright last night in Vegas out clubbing with them all x

Reactions: 1
He at all the fights and the Fury ladies have accepted Molly Mae as one of their own x

Paris is from my hometown, her parents still live here and are really nice people, I met Tyson last year in Vegas and he was drinking water watching football I asked him for a selfie and he was a total gentleman. Nothing but good things to say about the Fury family x
I like Paris. She comes across well on their new reality show.

Reactions: 12
My husband’s colleague ghostwrote the biography of someone who won I’m A Celebrity. Said celeb told him that they don’t actually sleep in the jungle at night
Im not surprised really as its always struck me as being really dangerous sleeping out in the open air like this in a jungle full of poinsonous snakes and spiders etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe no one has asked for the meg sex tape yet
I've seen it. Its really clever how they've put her face on it.
I've also seen the topless pics of her that she took herself. Small boobs than in the video. I think they are genuine.

Oh was he?? Someone told me he wasn’t and I didn’t see him anywhere. I can’t remember where I read it but there was a thread somewhere about how the dad massively favours Tyson and Tommy is cast aside

(also, their dad is absolutely terrifying)
If you look on his and Molly Maes Instagram stories, they were both there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m gonna have to watch the Fury reality show...I’m intrigued by anyone that would name a baby Venezuela 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
And like she takes no tit from Tyson!
Yes. Also made me laugh when he went to the corner shop for booze and was pushing the trolley I thought why has he got a kids trolley then I realised he's 6'5 and it was a normal trolley. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t get the Fury thing, until this morning when his mug was plastered all over social media I’d never seen him before. 🤷‍♀️. I know I’m an oddity but what can I say, I only knew about him because I watched Tommy on Love Island. i Have watched footage today of Tyson. He leaves me cold. Looks like a thick chav

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t get the Fury thing, until this morning when his mug was plastered all over social media I’d never seen him before. 🤷‍♀️. I know I’m an oddity but what can I say, I only knew about him because I watched Tommy on Love Island. i Have watched footage today of Tyson. He leaves me cold. Looks like a thick chav
I only knew of Tommy because of Tyson. I do wish Tommy would get rid of Mollie I think he could do better.

Was it on here, somewhere that someone from Ireland thatit's common knowledge he's a rapist? She gave details.
think that was conor mcgregor

Reactions: 8
Just been on Tyson’s wiki and it seems he’s really not so nice after all. Said he’d hang his sister if she was promiscuous and has made derogatory comments about gay people, Jews and spoke out against abortion. Not a good look really

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.