Secret Celeb Gossip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are a fan of celebrity gossip, which is always properly fact checked, then make sure you're signed up for the Popbitch email.

They are brilliant. They actually reported on the phone hacking WAYYYYY before it broke in the media, and quite often do juicy blind items too.

They are very careful about the truth behind their stories, because they can and do end up in court over things they report.

Reactions: 30
Johnny Vegas is my secret crush glad to hear he is lovely

Reactions: 14
So the ones we think are gay are straight and the ones we think are straight are gay basically. I also don’t think any celeb is faithful and they all probably need a good scrub

Reactions: 15
So the ones we think are gay are straight and the ones we think are straight are gay basically. I also don’t think any celeb is faithful and they all probably need a good scrub
And most of them are paedophiles and coke heads

Reactions: 20

Friends of mine were at a wedding not so long ago and Millie (obviously pre pregnancy) and Hugo from MIC were off their heads on MDMA staggering around the place gurning their heads off.
Totally believe this. I saw her at Glasto and she was battered, jaw swinging everywhere.

Reactions: 28
So what about the Hillary Clinton video that was apparently circulating the dark web? Code name Frazzledrip. Warning if you’re going to google it it’s really grim reading.

Reactions: 11
So what about the Hillary Clinton video that was apparently circulating the dark web? Code name Frazzledrip. Warning if you’re going to google it it’s really grim reading.
Yeah, I don't think that is true. I think it is some right-wing conspiracy nut that made it up.

Reactions: 9
Reactions: 8
At the risk of sounding like a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist, does anyone have any thoughts on the rumours that Jill Dando was murdered because she was going to expose child sex abuse within the BBC?

Reactions: 94
I remember Professor Green commenting on photos of Hugo and Millie where she was massively gurning and he basically confirmed she loved the snow

Reactions: 41
Jeez, I might have to have a lie down, I LOVE JJ! Can you imagine being at a party & snaffling a cucumber out of the fridge to go & diddle with your man?! Actually, if it was JJ, maybe! Realistically if I was seeing JJ I wouldn’t need anything else lol!

Reactions: 23
At the risk of sounding like a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist, does anyone have any thoughts on the rumours that Jill Dando was murdered because she was going to expose child sex abuse within the BBC?
Ah, poor Jill Dando. I always remember hearing the news that she had been killed. So very sad. No I don't think it was to do with her exposing child abuse within the BBC especially as she worked for the BBC, so that wouldn't happen. Not sure why she was killed but have heard a lot of conspiracies over the years.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.