Secret Celeb Gossip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are a fan of celebrity gossip, which is always properly fact checked, then make sure you're signed up for the Popbitch email.

They are brilliant. They actually reported on the phone hacking WAYYYYY before it broke in the media, and quite often do juicy blind items too.

They are very careful about the truth behind their stories, because they can and do end up in court over things they report.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I forgot about Johnny Vegas. An absolute gentleman. Such a lovely guy.
His wife is a very pretty lady and you'd always see horrible comments online about how he was 'punching above his weight' etc, but he's such a genuinely nice guy that I can see why she was attracted to him.
He has a great personality and looks aren't always everything.
Johnny Vegas is my secret crush 🙊 glad to hear he is lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So the ones we think are gay are straight and the ones we think are straight are gay basically. I also don’t think any celeb is faithful and they all probably need a good scrub 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So the ones we think are gay are straight and the ones we think are straight are gay basically. I also don’t think any celeb is faithful and they all probably need a good scrub 😂
And most of them are paedophiles and coke heads 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Friends of mine were at a wedding not so long ago and Millie (obviously pre pregnancy) and Hugo from MIC were off their heads on MDMA staggering around the place gurning their heads off.
Totally believe this. I saw her at Glasto and she was battered, jaw swinging everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So what about the Hillary Clinton video that was apparently circulating the dark web? Code name Frazzledrip. Warning if you’re going to google it it’s really grim reading.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So what about the Hillary Clinton video that was apparently circulating the dark web? Code name Frazzledrip. Warning if you’re going to google it it’s really grim reading.
Yeah, I don't think that is true. I think it is some right-wing conspiracy nut that made it up.

Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
At the risk of sounding like a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist, does anyone have any thoughts on the rumours that Jill Dando was murdered because she was going to expose child sex abuse within the BBC?

• Wow
Reactions: 94
I remember Professor Green commenting on photos of Hugo and Millie where she was massively gurning and he basically confirmed she loved the snow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Was debating posting these because it’s not first-hand but I am pretty confident it’s true and think you'd all appreciate the goss. I am not sure if anyone here reads LaineyGossip.. it is a fairly generic Canadian celeb site now, but used to be FULL of gossip. I know some folks who know Lainey and have known her since way back in the email newsletter days (we are talking 15+ years ago). She's now a successful TV presenter, so has toned down her website a LOT because she works the red carpet/interviews the celebs she used to talk about.

Her blind items were VERY reliable compared to BlindGossip etc. Personally I don’t believe 95% of what is on BG and CDAN etc. Lainey was a real person, using her own name, she is/was very well connected and would not post a “blind” unless she had more than one source confirming the same thing. For a gossip blogger, she had some journalistic integrity, I guess! She would give hints but never really confirmed anything on her website (although occasionally made it very obvious!). In person, however, was another story... a friend actually hosted multiple private events with her (and mutual friends attended) and she would give the nod to correct guesses, which is why I am so confident these are true (some of them sound unbelievable I know, but if you read enough about that world, I think anything is possible!)

There were some really juicy ones but off the top of my head…

• This is well known but Tom Cruise and John Travolta are 150% gay
  • George Clooney has definitely been with guys – prefers black guys, apparently was in to very.. adventurous… sex.. which accounted for a period of time when he had some pretty persistent injuries. Goes both ways though, had a secret relationship with Eva Longoria at one time.
  • Matt Damon is also bi and had a lover stashed away (not sure if he still does). Lainey was shocked at that one.
  • CZJ cheated on Michael Douglas with Julianne Moore’s husband, “almost” left him but MD got ill with cancer and it pulled them back together, and the moment passed..
  • Jake Gyllenhall had an affair with Jessica Seinfield (and felt terrible about it, if that makes any difference)
  • Bradley Cooper has definitely been with guys as well, at one stage was very reckless and self destructive about it (going on drug benders, not using protection). Irina Shayk was on a retainer. I find this one very believable given her history with Ronaldo.
  • Tom Hardy was cheating whilst filming The Revenant in Canada : ( He also knocked out the director during filming (sounds like he was asking for it, though)
  • Not a very surprising one but Ben Affleck cheated constantly
  • Jennifer Lawrence called Chris Martin “Monster C*ck”
  • Meryl Streep is in a very discreet, open relationship and has been for years.
  • Reese Witherspoon is a nightmare to work for
My all time favourite… Joshua Jackson pleasured Diane Kruger with a cucumber, during a party (they were in the garden, oblivious at the time that anyone could see them!)
Jeez, I might have to have a lie down, I LOVE JJ! Can you imagine being at a party & snaffling a cucumber out of the fridge to go & diddle with your man?! Actually, if it was JJ, maybe! Realistically if I was seeing JJ I wouldn’t need anything else lol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
At the risk of sounding like a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist, does anyone have any thoughts on the rumours that Jill Dando was murdered because she was going to expose child sex abuse within the BBC?
Ah, poor Jill Dando. I always remember hearing the news that she had been killed. So very sad. No I don't think it was to do with her exposing child abuse within the BBC especially as she worked for the BBC, so that wouldn't happen. Not sure why she was killed but have heard a lot of conspiracies over the years.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.