Secret Celeb Gossip #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG what a turd. I'm really glad his career tanked.

Reactions: 14
Haha! This really made me laugh (“The dog doesn’t even have a face,,”). Again when I saw it just now, imagining Blanche from Corrie saying it (as per your profile pic)

Reactions: 7
I always wonder about the Holly Willoughbys missing car and the police report that it was stolen, and then the car just turned up at work?

Was someone drunk? Was it a blip of communication between them? How weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Mrs Stan.
Thank you.
I don’t think the photo of the little girl is incriminating, more so the bail out for Jonathan King.
Jonathan Kimg nearly knocked my dad down in his car once! Later I thought he was probably prowling for young boys and didn’t watch the road.

Reactions: 7
I thought he was hot in his Bottom days and never got that his character never got "the birds" lol I so would
Same!! I always had a crush on him, I think it stemmed from Drop Dead Fred though.

Have a look out for “Dancing Queen”. A short film of the gorgeous Rik as a groom who wakes up on a train to Scarborough with a stripper. (Helena Bonham Carter). Such a hidden gem.
I love this!! I had this on video back in the day.

Reactions: 5
I can’t share photos. It just won’t perform for me on here! But there’s various photos of Jane Fonda with completely different faces. She had such perfect delicate bone structure, in one she looks like a drag act version of Jamie Lee Curtis.Maybe if she’d have had a happier childhood, she would have felt more allegiance to the beautiful face she inherited from her “cold” dad?
so sad when even a great beauty and talent is prey to the plastic surgery bullshit. It removes all individuality, everyone ends up with huge round cheeks overblown lips with a poor shape to them, even their eyes lose their unique beautiful shape.
So sad.

Holly Willouthey
And she had the misfortune of being with Angus Deayton during his scandal. Poor cow doesn’t have much luck.
Rick Mayall’s behaviour towards her shocked me, I didn’t know about that.

Last edited:
Unless that girl hasnt aged since the Cowell pic! That looks like ages ago

Reactions: 2
THAT coat cost £745 ?!!! A puffa with love stamped on the back!!
I think there might be discord in the marriage, not based on fact just a hunch.

I have a deep frown line in my forehead, as deep as the Grand canyon!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I always wonder about the Holly Willoughbys missing car and the police report that it was stolen, and then the car just turned up at work?

Was someone drunk? Was it a blip of communication between them? How weird.
I read somewhere (very likely the Holly thread on here) that the theory is he was off with another woman and Holly reported to car missing to call him out? Or something along those lines

Reactions: 10
I'm sure you've read it already - but (re Sean Connery) from today's Popbitch:

Since his death, there have been some attempts to grapple with Sean Connery's grim history of domestic abuse and his terrible views on hitting women, with quotes from his infamous interviews re-emerging. It's a shame we rarely get to hear much from his first wife, Diane Cilento, though – because she was funny as fuck.
Back in the height of his James Bond fame, someone asked Cilento what it was like being married to the world's sexiest man. Her answer?
"There's nothing in the world I find sexier than sitting at the end of the bath shaving your husband's back and glueing on his hairpiece so he can go out and fuck other women."

Love it, I assume their marriage was on the rocks by then I hope she found someone wonderful.

Reactions: 46
Especially putting very in caps like that!

that photo is pretty weird. Has he commented at all?
No, no one else has really commented. Even on social media where people would be most likely gossiping about it, it’s really quiet. I searched on here and couldn’t find anything which I found quite strange!

Reactions: 6
A fringe is cheaper, I have to have one I look weird without. Also I have no lines, it’s stopped the rays getting to the skin.

People are shit scared of him. once, there’s a chink, I think it’ll be open season on him.

A fringe is cheaper, I have to have one I look weird without. Also I have no lines, it’s stopped the rays getting to the skin.

People are shit scared of him. once, there’s a chink, I think it’ll be open season on him.
I heard whispers he was gay!! The hypnotist was his long term lover

Same here re Lesley Ash's lips. Every time I feel tempted I remember the way she was left almost disfigured with those awful trout pout lips and decide I'll stay the way I am. It was a real shame what happened to her though, she was a lovely looking girl before she had that done.

Reactions: 12
I heard whispers he was gay!! The hypnotist was his long term lover
lol this isn't even a secret at this point

the daily mail blatantly implies it whenever they go on holiday

p.s it's paul mckenna, for anyone out there who didn't know

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.