Secret Celeb Gossip #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was good in Paddington lol
I can’t watch Paddington since I saw that show where Hugh Grant played Jeremy Thorpe and the guy who does the voice of Paddington was his toy boy. Weird hearing the voice of Paddington Bear talking about lube.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Interesting - Neil Gaiman is live on YouTube, apparently, and Amanda Palmer decides to stream live on Instagram, showing off their son. Coincidence, or was she trying to steal his thunder?

Reactions: 5
Me too. Even in his custardy underpants.
Have a look out for “Dancing Queen”. A short film of the gorgeous Rik as a groom who wakes up on a train to Scarborough with a stripper. (Helena Bonham Carter). Such a hidden gem.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
're Rik Mayall... Who was he married too.. Kids?? know he lived in Devon or was it Cornwall not that far from Ade and Jennifer Saunders.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what happened to Bradley Wiggins? I swear he used to be a mod but now he’s got a sleeve of dodgy tattoos and a bushy beard.

Also, I’ve seen this posted on my Facebook feed quite a lot this month (I am related to a lot of conspiracy theory nuts). Usually I’ve heard about most of what their own about but not heard about this rumour about Simon Cowell? Anyone got any further info on it?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Sorry for being part of derailing the thread wi love for Rik Mayall, so as penance [although again no secret goss so sorry if i'm making a balls of this] -

I once met Grace Jones in very surreal circumstances [literally my pal's mum's house] and she was both great fun, wild and a tad scary. She was drinking camomile tea and pouring red wine into it, occasionally breaking into screams for her "vocal exercises".

The dog doesn't even have a face!!!
View attachment 307295
Undecided what is best about this post, the Grace Jones chamomile tea and red wine cocktail plus the random screaming, or the Rik Mayall pic observation about the dog with no face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
're Rik Mayall... Who was he married too.. Kids?? know he lived in Devon or was it Cornwall not that far from Ade and Jennifer Saunders.
He was married to a makeup artist. But they had an affair while his long-term partner was pregnant with his child. He left his then-partner and eloped sometime in the 80s. He had 3 kids, all with his wife. Unfortunately his ex-partner miscarried.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
He was married to a makeup artist. But they had an affair while his long-term partner was pregnant with his child. He left his then-partner and eloped sometime in the 80s. He had 3 kids, all with his wife. Unfortunately his ex-partner miscarried.
Yes the lady who miscarried was Lise Mayer who co-wrote The Young Ones - she later got with Angus Deayton who cheated on her with the whole prostitutes scandal. Poor woman

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Yes the lady who miscarried was Lise Mayer who co-wrote The Young Ones - she later got with Angus Deayton who cheated on her with the whole prostitutes scandal. Poor woman
Thanks, I couldn't recall her name - I knew they'd worked together. Had no idea about her and Angus Deayton. Poor woman indeed, how awful. And for it all to be with public figures too.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I can’t watch Paddington since I saw that show where Hugh Grant played Jeremy Thorpe and the guy who does the voice of Paddington was his toy boy. Weird hearing the voice of Paddington Bear talking about lube.
Found Grant a fairly basic actor until Thorpe. I think he accessed some darkness of his own, he was amazing in it. Heard several things about him being a nasty piece of work.

My Twitter is doing psychedelic style tit. What’s the rumour please?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what happened to Bradley Wiggins? I swear he used to be a mod but now he’s got a sleeve of dodgy tattoos and a bushy beard.

Also, I’ve seen this posted on my Facebook feed quite a lot this month (I am related to a lot of conspiracy theory nuts). Usually I’ve heard about most of what their own about but not heard about this rumour about Simon Cowell? Anyone got any further info on it?
that photo is pretty weird. Has he commented at all?

Reactions: 1
Why do you think she is a knob?

Regarding them as a couple, I find their relationship weird. Not because of who they are, but the dynamics of it, it's just strange to me. I've no opinion of them, one way or another, but the 'puzzle' of their relationship, and the weird drama that played out - I'll admit, it intrigues me a little.

Reactions: 5
Undecided what is best about this post, the Grace Jones chamomile tea and red wine cocktail plus the random screaming, or the Rik Mayall pic observation about the dog with no face.
It is a slice of tattle gold, for sure

She is - a knob.
funny, I think he’s a knob. Travelled halfway across the world during corona virus global lockdown (flying from NZ to London then driving 600miles to the Highlands) to ‘get some space from his wife’. As well as the obvious idiocy of this, it shows an absolute bleeping disregard for his son too.

The man is a famous writer, he almost definitely has the resources to rent something away from his wife but closer to his son. Nope, he chose instead to run as far away as he possibly could, gaily driving through (and stopping! He will have needed fuel) COVID hotspots to stay in a place with low/no COVID (at the time) and very, very few healthcare resources.

absolute bellend

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Not really tea I’m afraid but we were staying at the same hotel as Wiggo and his wife in New York in 2015. We shared a lift with them and my starstruck husband who is a major Tour de France fan said ‘i have to say hi’ and told him he was a fan

Bearing in mind he was already a Sir Wiggo seemed thrilled and said ‘nice one mate’ and shook his hand and said thank you. We then saw them the next day at reception and Wiggo said hi and then joked about how we’d all come away from Britain in February to somewhere even more bloody freezing 😂

Reactions: 14
Not really tea I’m afraid but we were staying at the same hotel as Wiggo and his wife in New York in 2015. We shared a lift with them and my starstruck husband who is a major Tour de France fan said ‘i have to say hi’ and told him he was a fan

Bearing in mind he was already a Sir Wiggo seemed thrilled and said ‘nice one mate’ and shook his hand and said thank you. We then saw them the next day at reception and Wiggo said hi and then joked about how we’d all come away from Britain in February to somewhere even more bloody freezing 😂
I think his ego got the better of him after his TDF win and he’s really digging his heels into that midlife crisis now.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.