Secret Celeb Gossip #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s shagging someone they shouldn’t be, probably
They look as if they don’t want to be together, it’s hard to describe cannot put my finger on it but look like they are friends!! Stopped putting effort in to the relationship!! Could be wrong, it’s like he doesn’t want to be around her!

Reactions: 11
They look as if they don’t want to be together, it’s hard to describe cannot put my finger on it but look like they are friends!! Stopped putting effort in to the relationship!! Could be wrong, it’s like he doesn’t want to be around her!
Yes. Possibly a divorce in the pipeline. Sarky DM stirring the pot. I don’t know if he looks like he doesn’t want to be around her, they just look like they are walking down the street to me. Not particularly ‘loved up’ or anything negative either. He’s got quite a jowly face, he’s got the bloke version of RBF, so looks grumpy when he’s just neutral or staring into space, I think.

Reactions: 8
He was married to a makeup artist. But they had an affair while his long-term partner was pregnant with his child. He left his then-partner and eloped sometime in the 80s. He had 3 kids, all with his wife. Unfortunately his ex-partner miscarried.
And she had the misfortune of being with Angus Deayton during his scandal. Poor cow doesn’t have much luck.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I mean zero disrespect but what has Kylie done to herself? I barely recognised her View attachment 307964
she‘s been looking very peculiar for years now. She’s looked worse than this, when she was peak-Wilderstein, cat woman pillow-face. Of course, she’s still weirdly plump and smooth for a woman in her early 50’s with a low body fat ratio but hey-ho.

Reactions: 16
Neil Gaiman had quite a lot of work this year, and needed to be in the right timezone to make calls and whatever else. This is why he chose to make his way back to the UK, and didn't stay in New Zealand with his family. He also had to arrange the funeral of a family member. Read the rules of travel etc. but misunderstood them, and didn't realise that Coronavirus would lead to him being in isolation on the Isle of Skye for so long.

I may or may not have listened to his YouTube interview as background noise, because I'm too curious for my own good.

Anyway, I find it odd that he can't wait to get back to them, but she continually mentions that she's a single mother. Both don't seem as fussed about each other, but their son is some sort of shield.

I have a feeling I'm too gullible, for being sucked into their drama.

Reactions: 5
I think she looks like she has had work done now. I first heard about her having work at least 15 years ago when a friend of a friend saw her in a clinic where she got hers done. For a long time it wasn’t obvious but more recently it has been.

Maybe she doesn’t care and likes the look. I like Kylie a lot, whatever floats her boat!

Reactions: 10
she‘s been looking very peculiar for years now. She’s looked worse than this, when she was peak-Wilderstein, cat woman pillow-face. Of course, she’s still weirdly plump and smooth for a woman in her early 50’s with a low body fat ratio but hey-ho.
She looks swollen, and her eyes are vanishing thanks to her cheek filler.... it makes me so sad. I fully intend to grow old disgracefully (with the exception of my grey roots!)

Neil Gaiman had quite a lot of work this year, and needed to be in the right timezone to make calls and whatever else. This is why he chose to make his way back to the UK, and didn't stay in New Zealand with his family. He also had to arrange the funeral of a family member. Read the rules of travel etc. but misunderstood them, and didn't realise that Coronavirus would lead to him being in isolation on the Isle of Skye for so long.

I may or may not have listened to his YouTube interview as background noise, because I'm too curious for my own good.

Anyway, I find it odd that he can't wait to get back to them, but she continually mentions that she's a single mother. Both don't seem as fussed about each other, but their son is some sort of shield.

I have a feeling I'm too gullible, for being sucked into their drama.
Neil Gaiman is my favourite author, last year I saw him and Amanda perform (and David Tennant as an added bonus) I think theirs is a fairly unique relationship it must be hurting him to be away from his son

• Haha
She looks swollen, and her eyes are vanishing thanks to her cheek filler.... it makes me so sad. I fully intend to grow old disgracefully (with the exception of my grey roots!)
I’m nearly 50 and have a weirdly smooth forehead and not any wrinkles there. My hairdresser assumed I’d had botox. I don’t look any younger because the rest of my face has aged normally!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Found Grant a fairly basic actor until Thorpe. I think he accessed some darkness of his own, he was amazing in it. Heard several things about him being a nasty piece of work.

My Twitter is doing psychedelic style tit. What’s the rumour please?
Re the Simon Cowell rumour - The link is to this Michael Kiesel image on twitter, and it's followed by comments such as "it's said he won her in a poker game" and someone else saying it looks like the same child as in another pic with Barack Obama. Maybe I'm naive but I can't see anything wrong with SC picking up the girl at some kind of party, it doesn't suggest anything sexual to me. Likewise the Obama one looks very doctored - for a start he's in the oval office with photographers there 🙄

sc.jpg
bo.jpg

I’m nearly 50 and have a weirdly smooth forehead and not any wrinkles there. My hairdresser assumed I’d had botox. I don’t look any younger because the rest of my face has aged normally!
Mine is definitely not smooth (42 here) but that’s because I have a tendency to frown a lot!

Reactions: 2
Re the Simon Cowell rumour - The link is to this Michael Kiesel image on twitter, and it's followed by comments such as "it's said he won her in a poker game" and someone else saying it looks like the same child as in another pic with Barack Obama. Maybe I'm naive but I can't see anything wrong with SC picking up the girl at some kind of party, it doesn't suggest anything sexual to me. Likewise the Obama one looks very doctored - for a start he's in the oval office with photographers there 🙄

View attachment 307970 View attachment 307971
Presumably its the PizzaGate Russian rumour mill spreading shite for the gullible to lap up?

Reactions: 7
Thanks, I couldn't recall her name - I knew they'd worked together. Had no idea about her and Angus Deayton. Poor woman indeed, how awful. And for it all to be with public figures too.
Not only the prostitutes but he also had a 2 year affair with another woman. When him and Lise went on holiday he would invite friends to tag along on purpose so his secret mistress could join without it being suspicious as Lise just thought she was a friend of his. Said mistress sold a story on him saying they’d have sex while Lise was sunbathing by the pool 🤢 She was also about 6 months pregnant during one of these holidays. Then he even had a 3 way in a shower with the mistress and her friend while Lise went into labour. Disgusting awful man

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I’m 48 and have terrible frown lines on my forehead. I have considered Botox and fillers because I‘m really self conscious about them, but then I think of Leslie Ash and the problems she had with her lips and I’m worried something would go wrong with my forehead and I’d end up looking like a Klingon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.