Secret Celeb Gossip #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
finally caught up on these celeb threads - read all 29 of them but that's what happens when you're stuck inside 🤣

[Welcome Tag89
How did you meet🏸
We're cool. Must admit my feelings were a bit hurt. Group hug :)
i thought your post was very thoughtful. Group? Are you saying I’m fat? I am fat actually.
Bring a mask!

finally caught up on these celeb threads - read all 29 of them but that's what happens when you're stuck inside 🤣

[Welcome Tag89
How did you meet
😉 one of his parties?
We're cool. Must admit my feelings were a bit hurt. Group hug :)
i thought your post was very thoughtful. Group? Are you saying I’m fat? I am fat actually.
Bring a mask!

Reactions: 7
@Lalalalaaaaaa85 said on the previous thread -
“I want to hear more on the comedy AND the emo scene!!!”
I‘m sure you won’t know whether to laugh or cry!
(sorry)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Daily Mail are guessing that Lily Allen is joining ‘Only Fans’. What is it with this website?! Is it like a new craze! 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Anyone looking forward to Borat 2 (out on Amazon Prime on Friday)? The comment below, from a DM article, genuinely made me LOL.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8864821/Giuliani-caught-Borats-daughter-hand-pants.html

"We believe you Rudy, I always lay on my back to tuck my shirt in. I also stand on my head to put my shoes on."
The Daily Mail are guessing that Lily Allen is joining ‘Only Fans’. What is it with this website?! Is it like a new craze! 😂
Lily can be a bit, er, misguided in some of her decisions and the stuff she shares publicly, but I never thought she'd stoop that low. Surely she doesn't need the cash?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone looking forward to Borat 2 (out on Amazon Prime on Friday)? The comment below, from a DM article, genuinely made me LOL.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8864821/Giuliani-caught-Borats-daughter-hand-pants.html

"We believe you Rudy, I always lay on my back to tuck my shirt in. I also stand on my head to put my shoes on."
Lily can be a bit, er, misguided in some of her decisions and the stuff she shares publicly, but I never thought she'd stoop that low. Surely she doesn't need the cash?
Not now she is Married to David Habour. Not that she has ever been struggling.

I have to watch the first Borat i've only seen the first half before it got stopped at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Anything on Josh Hartnett?

The only thing I ever heard was how he and Harrison Ford didn't get on whilst filming Hollywood Homicide. Ford can be a notorious grump though.

Hartnett says “there were times we would end up just sitting in the car when we were supposed to be doing a scene and neither of us would say anything for like an hour”.

I like that. You spend all that time trying to conquer Hollywood, you end up starring in a Harrison Ford action film, then it turns out to be dull, stuck with some old guy that wont make chit chat with you. Hartnett and Ford both sighing and checking their phones :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm off ill just now (suspected COVID but it wasn't 🙏🙏🙏) and my mum spends all day watching the challenge station. Yesterday it was Bruce's Price is Right and a young lassie gets chosen. She bounds down onto the set with a crop top on and her bare midriff showing. Sir Bruce starts poking her bare bits declaring how much he loved them. I'm sitting here thinking that's assault 😱😱😱

Contrast this with the young lassie who gets through to the final. She was getting married soon and was very demurely dressed. Sir Bruce was an absolute gentleman, telling her to take her time so that she would win something for her wedding. She won £20k.

But I was just amazed at 2 completely different attitudes to 2 women on the same show 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 22
There is this woman on twitter called Suzanna Islam (@SuzyOSullivan) who has stalked both Tim Vine and Tom Hollander.

She was the person Tom Hollander was talking about in his times article a few weeks ago being his stalker

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm off ill just now (suspected COVID but it wasn't 🙏🙏🙏) and my mum spends all day watching the challenge station. Yesterday it was Bruce's Price is Right and a young lassie gets chosen. She bounds down onto the set with a crop top on and her bare midriff showing. Sir Bruce starts poking her bare bits declaring how much he loved them. I'm sitting here thinking that's assault 😱😱😱

Contrast this with the young lassie who gets through to the final. She was getting married soon and was very demurely dressed. Sir Bruce was an absolute gentleman, telling her to take her time so that she would win something for her wedding. She won £20k.

But I was just amazed at 2 completely different attitudes to 2 women on the same show 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Its funny you should say that because I was just wondering the other day if anyone on tattle knows anyone that is on the old quiz show repeats on Challenge TV 🙂

Reactions: 4
Anything on Josh Hartnett?
He lives in the Uk in a town not far from me. I feel weird naming it but it’s not too hard to find it online I think. He has settled down and had a kid with Tamsin Egerton. My friend who lives there has seen him at community events, says they seem very low key. My other friend works there and he has been in their workplace a few times and is very polite.

I did a bit of research on him after I heard he’d moved near, because he just seemed to disappear from film for a good decade. I think it said he went to live on a ranch in the US for a long while after his most prolific time in Hollywood. It’s obvious the Hollywood life simply doesn’t suit everyone. I can see that it would do my head in.

Reactions: 23
He lives in the Uk in a town not far from me. I feel weird naming it but it’s not too hard to find it online I think. He has settled down and had a kid with Tamsin Egerton. My friend who lives there has seen him at community events, says they seem very low key. My other friend works there and he has been in their workplace a few times and is very polite.

I did a bit of research on him after I heard he’d moved near, because he just seemed to disappear from film for a good decade. I think it said he went to live on a ranch in the US for a long while after his most prolific time in Hollywood. It’s obvious the Hollywood life simply doesn’t suit everyone. I can see that it would do my head in.
Superb tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Three kids now apparently.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.