Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Won’t you have a cup

BIB If you mean David Seaman and Frankie whatsername, then they’re still married.
David Seaman is quite the lothario.

He left his first wife, Sandra, and children in the nineties, for a receptionist at Arsenal. Because he was ‘bored’.

He left his second wife Debbie, the former Arsenal receptionist, about ten years ago for Frankie the ice skater. Because he was ‘bored’.

yes, he and Frankie are still married. Keep him entertained at ALL COSTS, Frankie, lest your lord becomes ‘bored’ and looks for new amusements.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

bouncyb

Lily James has gone from Chris Evans to Dominic West. Things have really taken a turn south.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Doobots

Chatty Member
Who knows if the wife being angry is the truth and not some bizare attempt to cover up a more open marriage.
This is quite telling. I wonder if it's like Ewan McGregor's 'open marriage' which was only open to him shagging actresses he was working with but which the wife didn't seem to have a clue about.

There's also this tweet:

It seems clear he likes to put it about and the wife tolerates it. Although I wonder how easy it is to shrug off once the world knows he's going with other women.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
Jesus To A Child is my favourite which is odd because I’m not a believer.

I could listen to most of his songs happily for hours on end.
Ah this song! The video was filmed in Southend outside my Grandparents flat... my Grandma called in the evening to ask if we’d heard of Michael George who’d been sitting on her wall all day and was a very nice young man by which point George was sadly long gone

• Heart
  • Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
Jools Oliver and Tana Ramsey are two of the biggest doormats on the planet.I can't wait for the day Jamie Oliver finally gets exposed for the cheating rat he really is.

• Wow

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Inside knowledge from someone who works in PR down in London..

Paddy McGuiness actually had an affair with Holly Willoughby but Nicola Appleton took it as Holly's friend. It would have been too damaging for Holly's good girl image and could have ruined her career.

A story came out years ago that David Beckham had an affair, in this case the story the paper wanted to run was that Victoria was caught doing coke whilst she was pregnant (picture evidence). Again, too damaging so they gave them the affair story to run.
This is the sort of tea I live for. Thank you @Louise_93

• Haha
  • Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
DCI CassieStuart

Who was the worst you came across.
Kirstie Allsop and Carol Vorderman were both horrible. Really thought they were something. Very much "Do you know who I am?" attitude.

Kylie Minogue and Kate Moss (twice) were both lovely.

Johnny Vegas was an absolute gentleman. Probably the nicest celeb I've ever met. He has a reputation as being a really lovely guy and I think it's well deserved.

• Heart

Simply_The_Bestest

Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) has been accused of being a Pphile on Twitter allegedly asking a fan when she was going to turn 18. But other people have posted original screenshots showing they have been doctored. People are now accusing the people spreading the rumour of lying because he wouldn’t “fall in line” and condemn JKR like Daniel, Emma and Rupert did. If it is a lie I would do a Bieber if I was him and sue the people who said it and sent doctored screenshots.
If he's checking when the person is going to turn 18, isn't he doing due diligence and is not a Pphile?

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Looks like Katie is living her best life in US. I think you could be right about her try hard attitude. She is an unpleasant character.

The Liz Jones/Samantha Brick’s are not in the same league.

The Daily Mail always has a harridan on the books. I think Jan Moir fills the slot these days, although she is harridan lite. There have been some hideous female columnists - the now deceased Lynda Lee Potter used to take my breath away with her spitefulness. But she would be seen like an angel these days compared to the likes of Hopkins.
I've mentioned it many threads ago - Jan Moir should have been sacked for the hateful, bigoted crap she coughed up about Stephen Gateley when he died. I remember how angry I was, and the comment I made at the time. I could not believe what I'd just read and how it was allowed to be published. The family should have hauled her through the courts.

Although the DM audience can tend to have a stick up their arses, it was heartening to see the flood of comments basically calling her a nasty cunt.

She did apologise (likely forced into making a mea culpa to keep her job), but it had the heavy whiff of insincerity and passive aggressiveness. She's a witch.

DM is a bit like social media, you know it's bad for you but you can't help looking.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) has been accused of being a Pphile on Twitter allegedly asking a fan when she was going to turn 18. But other people have posted original screenshots showing they have been doctored. People are now accusing the people spreading the rumour of lying because he wouldn’t “fall in line” and condemn JKR like Daniel, Emma and Rupert did. If it is a lie I would do a Bieber if I was him and sue the people who said it and sent doctored screenshots.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

bottie1000

I think the posts were more along the lines off, a lot of women lose their identities in child rearing, staying at home etc.

there is a lot of fulfilment to be gaines outside the home. If you hate your job, find one you do like? There’s also charity work, hobbies etc.

women have been fed the line that we don’t need anything other than a home and babies for a purpose. But in reality these things (while pleasant and wonderful) aren’t the only purpose available to us, and tend to be pretty dull.

I love my job, that alongside my hobbies and interests makes me a well rounded person as opposed to the person I might’ve been if I’d settled down young and just made my husband and kids the centre of my universe. I find women who only talk about their babies and house incrediably dull, just my opinion.
You're free to state your opinion. But you shamed so many other women in the process. And i disagree women have been fed the line we don't need more than a home and a baby, maybe in the 1950's yes, but growing up in the 21st century its very much expected women work. The post just sounded bitter and judgemental and completely tone deaf.

I find women who are obsessed with their careers and love putting other women down the most boring women on the planet! But hey thats just me, i find joy in the aspects of life outside of work just as much as I do within work and don't feel the need to shout to the rooftops about how 'interesting' I am because of it.

And who are you to say that Jools and Tara don't have hobbies? You've just contradicted yourself a bit there. I don't appreciate it when working women belittle and demean women who have chosen a different life path, we all have choices at the end of the day, why do you feel like you need to sneer, call women dull just to justify your own life choices. This comes from someone who knows the realities of work, I work 12 hour shifts in a call centre, I'd gladly swap lives with either of those women if it was offered to me and I'm not ashamed to admit that.

edit: my reply isn't directed at the original quote as this wasn't the person who claimed stay at home mums are dull as dishwater originally

• Heart

Silverback

VIP Member
Re Michael Jackson- he was always an arsehole, he cosied up to Macca then bought the rights to all the Beatles songs, outbid him! He also nicked the bass line to Billie Jean off Rick James and admitted it to him.

Not to mention all the kid stuff which is the worst of all. After I watched Leaving Neverland I snapped my MJ cds in half and threw them in the bin. Fucking wanker.

• Heart

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member
If my husband cheated, the last thing I'd want is another baby! 6 months plus of no sleep, no thanks!

Its never wise to get too wrapped up with their pr.
if it’s any comfort I thought Rolf Harris was a pooch hugging old gent.
i never fell for Savile. A blind man wearing a balaclava backwards could see he was a nonce.

Boring Fuckers.
i have observed they are born not made.
A. exciting career and or life is no good if you can’t relate the details of it in an entertaining way. I’ve been told brilliant stories by people,who have managed to make them sound tedious and humdrum. They are boring fuckers.
An interesting person who has full time caring responsibility will find something or interesting or amusing to relate.
Boring fuckers are found everywhere as are their arch enemies entertaining fuckers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Pixie06

VIP Member
I just kept thinking "Jeez the dude from Mama Mia hasn't aged well" then I was told it wasn't him.

• Haha
Oh good god.
Joes Stone is pregnant. That means she’ll soon be able to pontificate to an expert level about pregnancy, birth and parenting. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Really gone of Lily since she was photographed out and about with friends during the pandemic. I swear there was an article in Irish media about Dominic West and his wife and they were very much married then, think this was June time?
Both are disgusting, I don’t get celebrities. Even if you have split up from your longtime partner, doing very public displays of affections with someone old enough to be your child just a few weeks/months after the spilt is gross. Must be so hard for his wife and children to see such pictures.

• Heart