Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Rebekah Vardy is awful, but apparently she was being blackmailed into giving gossip about The Rooney by The Sun because they have dirt on Jamie that would ruin his career.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Chatter

This is Lisa’s new house, with skip. Looks like whoever took stuff from there climbed over the gates. She may have been arranging for the stuff to be taken away and destroyed but somebody, presumably with £S in their eyes, has trespassed and had a rummage. Which is unpleasant. It’s not like she had a skip on the road and it was a free for all.
DEC8DB60-1918-49FE-BDCC-506860BBA89E.jpeg

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I find it hard to believe that Amanda Holden would shag either Ant or Dec, to be honest. She's worked alongside them for years. I would imagine any relationship between them would be more like big sister to annoying little brothers.

But hey, what do I know? She gives the impression of being happily married to Chris but maybe it's all smoke and mirrors.

I was the person who believed Peaches Geldof's Instagram stories where she portrayed herself as a devoted mother to her two little boys, not an emotionally damaged woman with an ultimately fatal addiction to heroin.

• Sad

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Jeez, had a weird "celeb" dream last night. You may recall my horrific nightmare involving Boycey from Only Fools.

Well last night, I dreamt I was in a full blown love affair with Stephen Mangan. He was (in the dream) very sexy, had an amazing body and was a
great lover.

I woke up feeling very flustered. I don't even fancy him in real life, nor have I watched many shows with him in it. 😅 So where did that dream come from??Feel like I've cheated on my fella. 😬
I'm still shuddering at mine last night. Dreamt I was getting dirty with Sid little. Wtf 😱😢🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Ambrosie

VIP Member
He certainly seems to be the architect of his own mis
Hi! Long time lurker of this thread, but I stumbled across this tweet and thought you lovely lot would like to see it too!

I loved Dennis Quaid in The Parent Trap!

He doesn’t seem so nice to work with though..😥

I’ve never really given Dennis Quaid much thought. But I read last month that he adopted a cat in a rescue centre called Dennis Quaid who’d been there for over a year. So now I like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Hugo

View attachment 259298
Here is a photo of Andy Taylor and his wife (thanks Google). That photo is the 1980s distilled, isn’t it? It’s got everything. Rara skirt, highlights, body perm, headband, cocktails, ill advised bare chest below blouson style jacket.
Reminds me of Smash Hits covering Nick Rhodes' wedding. Paraphrasing:
"A beautiful vision of lace and pink. And the bride looked good too!"

• Haha
I’m sure there was a problem years ago when Sean Connery said it was ok to give a woman a slap now and again. Since he got national treasure status that seems to have been brushed under the carpet.

I really want a Bond who isn’t white, just to wind the racists up. Misogyny and racism kind of go hand in hand with these types ...that is I always imagine the type of sexists who like Bond to also have a big racist streak in them.

Pixie06

VIP Member
Just read Nicholas Lyndhurst's only child has died aged 19. So awful. Some reports saying it was after a short illness, some saying he was found dead at the family home.

• Sad

Bette21

Troubled soul. His (twin?) brother recently committed suicide.
Oh god I didn’t know that. How awful. Many years ago, some of my friends spent an evening with Rupert. I think it was New Year’s Eve fireworks, or maybe a queens jubilee. Something with a big crowd and they happened to be next to him, and their group and all the kids spent the evening chatting with him and having a great time. they said he was a really lovely guy. I hope he’s at peace now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
When Louise did Strictly she insisted on wearing these really frumpy, unflattering costumes, saying that her sons would be mortified if she wore revealing outfits. Some of them were so awful that they looked like Ann Widdecombe’s cast offs. She wasnt even that old. Debbie McGee is at least 20 years older than her and wore lovely stuff. I thought that was so odd at the time. It made me wonder if Jamie was controlling.

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
Talking of the dear departed, another one I sorely miss is Joan Rivers. I would have loved to hear her takes on the likes of the Kardashians and Ivanka and Melania Trump!

• Angry
I liked Peaches too, so young to die like that. Can't stand her dad. Tiger seems to be very happy now. Engaged to a rocker (seems to run in the family) - hope for her it is a happy ending. And so like her dad too.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Thing is Louise was never that big a pop singer. Her voice wasn’t all that good, she hasn’t got much of a personality and most of her ‘hits’ were cover versions. She was better know for being a lads mag favourite, and Jamie’s wife.

lamaitresse

VIP Member
I miss Peaches Geldof. But then I also miss her Mum, Paula Yates. I used to love watching The Tube when I was younger. Always loved Paula. Sure, she was no angel, but then who is?
I got dragged on the Daily Mail comments section* for being complimentary about Paula (and I did balance it out by saying she wasn't perfect). I still feel the media hounded Paula and Michael Hutchence to their deaths - or at least, the pressure didn't help their shaky mental state/addictions - the red tops definitely sided with Bob Geldof and treated her as a pariah for leaving him.

Both of them should still be here.

*Turned out it was a commenter who went after anybody who said anything positive about Paula.

I know honorary degrees aren't popular, but Rik Mayall's speech was pretty inspiring and memorable (and I do have a soft spot for Rik):

Last edited:
  • Heart

RDay

Chatty Member
So many daft FF answers! Some of my favourites -

Name a bird with a long neck - Naomi Campbell

Name a dangerous race - The Arabs

Name something that floats in the bath - Water

A number you have to memorize - 7

Something that flies that doesn't have an engine - A bicycle with wings

Something you might be allergic to - Skiing

Something a cat does - Goes to the toilet
Does anyone remember the contestant that gave the answer "Turkey" to every question? It was something like

A bird that cannot fly - Turkey

A place you go on holiday - Turkey

Something you eat at Christmas- Turkey

can't remember the rest, think it was when "Oh you've won a prize" Max Bygraves hosted it 😂

• Haha