Secret Celeb Gossip #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woops, thought I was posting on the new thread. Sorry.
Look at his Wikipedia page. Someone’s inserted ‘Sheffield’ into his name 😂
I had to watch the "new" Family Fortunes last night as mum was watching it :( And kept calling him "Gino DiCaprio". He was pretty much as slimy a host as you'd expect.

He's the sort of guy I'd imagine is a mad shagger behind the scenes, a bit like good old Gordon Ramsay. Though Jamie Oliver was a bit of a surprise (allegedly putting it about as well).
Screenshot_2020-09-21 Gino D'Acampo - Wikipedia.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Troubled soul. His (twin?) brother recently committed suicide.
Oh, I hadn't heard that, how sad :( That was the brother whose wedding he missed for the Pop Idol final and they fell out about it, wasn't it?

Reactions: 3
Woops, thought I was posting on the new thread. Sorry.
I had to watch the "new" Family Fortunes last night as mum was watching it :( And kept calling him "Gino DiCaprio". He was pretty much as slimy a host as you'd expect.

He's the sort of guy I'd imagine is a mad shagger behind the scenes, a bit like good old Gordon Ramsay. Though Jamie Oliver was a bit of a surprise (allegedly putting it about as well).View attachment 250056
I didn't watch because Gino gives me the creeps!

Reactions: 6
Troubled soul. His (twin?) brother recently committed suicide.
Oh god I didn’t know that. How awful. Many years ago, some of my friends spent an evening with Rupert. I think it was New Year’s Eve fireworks, or maybe a queens jubilee. Something with a big crowd and they happened to be next to him, and their group and all the kids spent the evening chatting with him and having a great time. they said he was a really lovely guy. I hope he’s at peace now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Max Bygraves was terrible on that, I forgot him! Wasn’t Monkhouse the original host? Then Dennis.

Reactions: 5
I’m old enough to remember Max Bygraves doing it! Didn’t Bob Monkhouse host it for a bit too?
I remember Bob Monkhouse doing it.....yes I am old 🙈
He was very witty.

As for Gino..... Sheffield was inserted into his name by deed poll....Keith Lemon made him do it. I think there was a bet on Celebrity Juice....and Gino lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Predictable plot twist for Katie Price, as ever: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...beau-Carl-Woods-agrees-start-trying-BABY.html

It brings to mind the comment I read about a family who had a multitude of children where one woman said, "she needs to stop treating her womb like it's a bloody clown car". o_O

I remember Bob Monkhouse doing it.....yes I am old 🙈
He was very witty.
I do too! I never really liked him in his heyday, I found him a bit cheesy and smooth-talking, tan 'n' teeth, but there's been documentaries about his talents as a cartoon artist and his hobby of archiving old TV episodes (that very often ended up getting wiped by the networks, as video tape was so expensive) and developed a respect and admiration for him.

He was much more likeable than his TV image suggested.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.