Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I do too. I'm from Derry too and have met Nadine a few times, she's very lovely and unceleb like, very beautiful in real life too.

So sorry to hear the news about Sarah, always had a soft spot for her. The other three I can't stand 🙈
Nadine did come across as really nice on I'm a celeb...but I just cannot listen to her speak...& I'm from NI!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
I saw Honey Ross on TV spouting off about how the worse thing any parents can do is suggest a healthy diet to their overweight child. Sorry but she came across to me as an arrogant young woman and very entitled.
It's the best thing a parent can do for their overweight child, isn't it? Pretending obesity is normal and fine is bad parenting. The Ross parents were in no way toxic, they were trying to stop their daughter growing into a morbidly obese adult with all the health issues that obesity entails. I'm all for people celebrating their bodies and I don't agree with fat shaming - everyone knows when they've gained weight, they don't need people pointing it out!! But celebrating an unhealthy lifestyle is never a good idea.

JakeM

VIP Member
I used to completely buy in to the idea that Nadine was a pain in the arse because of her portrayal by the media as the one that pissed off to LA, broke up the band etc, coupled with Cheryl, Kimberly and Nicola being such good mates. But then I saw her on I’m a Celebrity and she seemed so lovely. I’m sure she’s not perfect at all, as none of them will be, but it’s just interesting how the combination of strong PR behind Cheryl and strength in numbers can colour the view of someone for a good decade! And I think a number of people will have been taken in by that. Scary really
Agree. You can always tell how nice someone is in the Jungle as it is about 3 weeks without any PR team telling you what to do/say and they have no communication with you. Its just you and a few other famous people. Nadine came across as a really nice person and fun too. She did trials Well without complaining and was friendly and not cold to anyone.

Won’t you have a cup

I know this pair barely count as celebs, but this Backgrid pap shoot featuring Bianca Gascoigne and Kris Boyson is HILARIOUS. They’re using a technique that Lauren Goodger favours - “working out in the park” - and it’s just so funny I have to share it. Desperate doesn’t even cover it.

They’re so wooden! You can tell they’re not mid-exercise, just holding a pose for the camera 🤣
That is hilarious. 33 years old and still a bottom feeder trying to get a place on the Z list. Tragic, tragic, tragic.

When the zenith of your fame is being on a crap reality show ten years ago (wasn’t she on Celebrity Love Island or something? Might have been even longer ago), how can you be so deluded as to think that people would be interested in you? What talent has she got? Hanging around with Jordan’s sloppy seconds just puts the glaze of desperation on it. I suspect that it only got on the website because it is still silly season.

I look at stuff like this and think, get a job, you pathetic waste of space. Am I too harsh?

• Haha
  • Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
He's a bully. He deliberately only engages with very carefully screened halfwits in order to make himself look good. Anyone that does have a credible alternative argument he tries to tie up in non-sequiteurs and whataboutery. Or he just tries another line of attack. Or he sneeringly dismisses their point as irrelevant.

He's a piece of shit.

I doubt any of the 4 people that read the daily express have ever heard of him.
The thing is they rarely have a credible argument. Those kind of people never do.

hey guys, bit off topic does anyone know if there is a thread for Josie Gibson on here? I’ve tired to look but I cannot find one. I’ve just looked at her stories and I’m absolutely HORRIFIED at what I’ve just witnessed. Please watch it and tell me I’m not alone!!
No, but WTF has she done now?

A few years ago she and her partner uploaded a video of themselves dressed as Fred and Rose West joking about burying their kids in the garden, Unsurprisingly they got a lot of stick for that and had to delete it.

• Wow

Chatter

Honey is an attention seeker. Instagram and the like have opened up a whole new avenue for the self obsessed. Before IG she would have been posing in her knickers in her bedroom, but now everyone wants the validation and sticks it online.

• Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Honey lost my sympathy when she berated her parents for having the audacity to suggest a diet because we all know ‘diets don’t work’ ... erm, except they do honey. Not a gimmick sure, but reducing fat and calories and moving more so you have a calorie deficit. There’s literally no other way.

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
That is hilarious. 33 years old and still a bottom feeder trying to get a place on the Z list. Tragic, tragic, tragic.

When the zenith of your fame is being on a crap reality show ten years ago (wasn’t she on Celebrity Love Island or something? Might have been even longer ago), how can you be so deluded as to think that people would be interested in you? What talent has she got? Hanging around with Jordan’s sloppy seconds just puts the glaze of desperation on it. I suspect that it only got on the website because it is still silly season.

I look at stuff like this and think, get a job, you pathetic waste of space. Am I too harsh?
Not harsh at all, just realistic. I too think the same. As a country we are awash with these talentless numpties who do more harm than good.

British television used to be the envy of the world. It has now sunk into the gutter.

• Heart

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
Was just about to post this! It’s obvious from the article that Mark basically allowed himself to be cucked for the sake of their child. His child’s welfare is also why he is not slagging off his adulterous wife. This was brazen cheating, not an open marriage. I do respect his selflessness.

I have to say, although he’s aged a lot lately he’s still quite a good looking - and probably wealthy - man. He could have chosen many women, but chose his unfaithful 2nd cousin? I don’t understand.

Rolling my eyes at him self-diagnosing with autism though.

Lizzo could out-cardio most people on this forum, have you ever seen her in concert? People can be fit and fat. Shocker.

Funny how I never ever see the same "concern for health" trotted out when it's your skinny mate who subsists on coffee & fags til they order pizza in the evening, drinks and snorts coke every weekend.
What nonsense. No, carrying spare blubber makes you inherently unfit, and no amount of whataboutery or magical thinking will change that.

Yes, I have seen footage of Lizzo performing. She can’t even sing standing still without getting out of breath.

Also, did you blink and miss the noughties? Concern trolling about slim women was totally out of control, and it carries on to this day. As a healthy woman with a BMI of 19 I get accused of having an eating disorder or being dangerously thin.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Off topic but I think all drugs should be legalised. In my experience, coke makes people irritating as hell but then again so does alcohol. My biggest problem with casual cocaine use is that someone probably brutally died somewhere down the supply chain for some party goer in the UK to have a sniff, and the end user couldn’t give a shit. I once watched a documentary where children of rival drug gangs were decapitated in revenge acts over supply. Lives are indeed cheap where coke is concerned.
I agree. The whole illegal drug trade is evil and caused untold heartache to the poorest people in the world. Making drugs illegal clearly hasn't worked.

• Sad
Can you imagine if a woman prime minister had even done any of the things he has done,
That’s what I always say. Or working class man, or BAME person, etc.
His private life is like Jeremy Kyle‘s finest.

So many British peeps hear an extremely posh accent and attribute all sorts of qualities and get out of jail free cards. It makes me cringe.

Shut that door!
I only asked!

• Heart

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Miranda Hart was absolutely vile!
Apparently she left people out in the cold waiting and was generally rude and snobby and wouldn’t let anyone touch her or take any photos and sign autographs etc.
Hardly piping hot tea but there we go! Enjoy!
Maybe she'd looked in the mirror that day and it put her in a bad mood :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I just don't get why Adele put that photo out in whatever context. She has the gaunt emaciated look of someone who's had a gastric sleeve and is now malnourished. A family friend had it done, and they look awful - their teeth, hair and skin are all in dreadful states from the lack of nutrition/vitamins/minerals. They may be slim but have aged 20 years easily. It may be a quick fix but it's devastating to your health.

Won’t you have a cup

I think ‘diet’ is such a broad term. So many diets. Some obviously you will pile the weight back on.
Some are about changing your way of life forever for the better which is great.
This is why Honey Ross’s message is pernicious. Imagine that you are 12 or 13 and a bit overweight, maybe your parents haven’t taught you about healthy eating and exercise and but you want to look better and feel healthier. Is it helpful to hear people like Honey Ross spouting her ‘diets don’t work and they are toxic!’ nonsense? Of course not.

The “I tried dieting but it didn’t work” rhetoric is something I’ve heard several times, usually from people who equate ‘dieting’ with spending a couple of weeks drinking those hideous Slim Fast milkshakes - how could anyone think there’s any nutritional value in those things - then going back to their normal eating habits and expressing shock when whatever weight they lost goes straight back on again.

I have a 14 year old godson who wants to, and frankly needs to, lose weight. I absolutely do not want him to be taken in by Honey Ross’s self-serving, egotistical soundbites. I want him to be healthy and happy, so I’m sponsoring him to swim and run instead of sitting round playing Fortnite and when I take him out we’ll be choosing healthier eating options. What’s Honey’s alternative? For him, and kids like him, to get bigger and bigger until they are morbidly obese and lose all their confidence?

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
Quite a few sick things...

Tam Paton died before he could be charged with any offences. Les McKeown was on a Celeb Rehab programme a few years back and he said then, that Tam Paton had groomed all of the Bay City Rollers, and made them perform sexual acts on him and vice versa. They were only 16 - 17 years old although Alan was a bit older. They were hand picked by Paton - he wanted young, susceptible boys.

They made millions of pounds and never saw a penny of it. They were the One Direction of the 1970's and really should have been multi-millionaires. Instead, the remaining band members are all struggling to make a living. Harry Styles and his mates will never have to learn a trade or do an ordinary job - they were very well looked after though, Simon Cowell, for all his faults, isn't an evil monster with sickening depravities.

• Sad
  • Wow

Vanillaco

VIP Member
How has Adele managed to loose all that weight and have no loose skin or stretch marks?! I’m so jealous!
That photo looks really unflattering of her, I think it’s the look in her eyes and the dark eyebrows?
When I saw she was wearing Bantu knots I knew that she would be called out. Twitter did not disappoint me 😂
Thats probably what you get when the best plastic surgeons do your skin removal treatment. That and airbrushing!

Reactions: 15

Chatter

Jane is very attractive. So is Jonathan especially in his younger days. Strange how their kids aren’t.

• Haha

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Can't remember if I dreamt this. It's a bit crude but wasn't there a video of Miley Cyrus getting fingered by random people in the crowd at one of her gigs once? 😱😱😱

• Wow
  • Sick