Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
I just don’t understand how people can say Covid doesn’t exist?! Of course it exists, some people get it and don’t even know they’ve had it(asymptomatic), some people only have it mildly, some people are really ill, and some people sadly die of it. The reason for the mixed messages is because it’s a novel virus that scientists are still learning about. We still don’t know enough about it. These deniers like to think they are superior to the rest of us, obviously makes them feel better.
Agree 100%. Sadly my Uncle died from it and believe me it does exist. And the situation with his body being removed from the hospital was awful so it really pisses me off when Im treated like some sort of sheep and pathetic for believing it exists. They are the idiots and make themselves look stupid.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
Agreed. No pun intended, she’s a spoiled brat biting the hand that feeds.

The whole time I was reading Honey’s interview about how hard done by she is because she’s fat, I was thinking she has no real problems in her life. It showed how deluded, fragile and immature she is when she said that those who insult her are just jealous because they secretly want to fuck her.

She seems like she has no ambitions except being considered sexy, and making her mark as an influenzer.

She should get a real job or real education in something worthwhile. She is spoiled.

monga

VIP Member
Is it me or has Madonna transformed into a Siamese cat ..her face is awful😦

• Haha

waz101

The man who founded or managed “Take That” insisted they all sleep in the same room. Then you have the abusive manager of NSync. It’s so saddening and enraging these reptilian people are every where vulnerable people are.
Nigel Martin-Smith (Take That) is an absolute arsehole. He didn't have a chance with Jason Orange because he looks like a slightly younger version of Donald Trump.

His only experience in 'Pop Management' was with a friend of mine called Damian Davey before Take That (doing the 'Time Warp'). He ripped Damian off mercilessly. Damian died a couple of years ago of cancer as poor as a church mouse, he was only 57 (ignore Wikipedia's 52 age).

• Sad
  • Heart

dee_mc

VIP Member
Apparently the multi millionaires daughter who’s never actually worked a day in her life and has wanted for nothing has been through hell poor lamb.
She keeps talking about how confident she is but she doesn't look confident, she looks defiant.
She comes across as a very spoilt, quite damaged young woman.

Bette21

Why are we getting bombarded with pictures on the DM of Jonathan Ross's whiney, ungrateful,morbidly obese daughter! So unhealthy to be promoting this as normal, as is the other way round!
It’s the daily mail, they’re probably just posting about her cos they’re laughing at her.

• Haha

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Mystic meg is hilarious she’d be like “oooh tomorrow is a Wednesday” and gobshites would be like “She’s the oracle herself “

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Noseyparker68

Ohh I heard the best tea about Denise Welsh and Tim Healy while they married were a right couple of swingers they never divorced for years because both of them put up with it . The same swinging goes on with one of the hairy bikers

• Wow

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Honey Ross is only newsworthy because of her parents, she's not likeable and talented like Roman Kemp. Her comments about her toxic parents are uncalled for. If my teenager was fat and unhappy, then I too, would suggest weightloss as a solution, and I think most parents would.
I didnt read the article but the headline is awful. I think most parents with an overweight child would tey and do something about it. Its not like telling her kid to have a nose job, the weight at such a young age is significantly shortening her life and will impact on her health. You wouldnt as a parent just sit back. If she were from a poor family, the parenrs would be getting a letter from the NHS.

KateToTheParty

Dunno if this has been shared before but Jack fitchem/fitcham, so I don’t know him because I don’t watch love island So this might have made the papers at the time , however my friend works at a bar locally - he got barred, firstly for taking coke openly, then again for coming back at a later date and trying to pay off the bouncer to let him in 😂😂😂😂 it’s literally a small pub in a little area of south east London!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Honey Ross is in the DM sidebar loads for two reasons:

1. She’s overweight and makes good clickbait

2. She’s a rather annoying social justice warrior / fat activist and that’a good clickbait too 🤣

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I remember when Laeticia Dean got that job. I’ve ne er been able to watch it, it seems so tedious and badly acted.
anyway she said about the cockney accent “do people really talk like that” ? What a condescending cow.

Another case of it’s not what you know, it’s who you know? Being married to one of the countries most popular comedians couldn’t have harmed her career.
The old EastEnders is on Drama twice a day. Letitia Dean is actually quite watchable in it. It’s from 1995 sort of time. Yet you see her now, and it’s all exaggerated eyelash batting, bad hair extensions and very orange self tan. She was a good actress at one point. Now she is just a caricature of herself.

Ive
I read this forum every morning while having breakfast. It's good to have a giggle and see how the zelebs live 😄😅😄

Nurses and care staff really do spoil me here. I was reading about Chadwick Boseman, which has really affected me because he has same as me and was younger than me. But what an inspiration. I just couldn't manage to do a tenth of what he did, as I just cannot walk unaided. Bowel cancer is a total CUNT!

Anyway, hope all is well with u and also fellow Tattlers and Tea Lovers. Hope u all have a good day XxX
been thinking about you quite a bit since you posted. Totally agree with you re poor C B. Courage comes in many forms, and to me you are very brave.
So glad you’re being treated so well.
i was thinking when we ran out of gossip, Tealover49 needs more juicy stuff!
until someone jogs my memory I’m fresh out!

ive got one that tickled me re Larry Grayson?
Does anyone remember him?
im knocking on, he was on telly when I was small.

• Heart

Cops&robbers

Coke and surgery.
Funny you say that, many moons ago when she had just started making a name for herself, she was stood in front of me at a Jamie T gig in Camden.
She was very loud. Her and her friends were very drunk and trying to (not so subtley) do coke in front of us

• Wow

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Thank you for your love and concern.
Been in a bad way since Tuesday. Haven't eaten, got serious cramp in right leg and a painful back. Palliative nurse came to see me yesterday and thinks cancer is spreading. I'm in so much pain, even when I move a tiny bit. Painkillers and morphine will be looked into to see if I need anything stronger.
That's why I love these threads and posts. All you lovely Tattlers really know how to entertain a sick girlie like moi! Please keep it coming.
Love to all of you XxX
Bless you, my heart goes out to you. Xxxx

• Heart

Columbo

VIP Member
That is absolutely awful! I believe Nadine personally. It just seems like something the other three (I think Sarah apologised) would do Just to annoy her. They seem like a very toxic trio!
I do too. I'm from Derry too and have met Nadine a few times, she's very lovely and unceleb like, very beautiful in real life too.

So sorry to hear the news about Sarah, always had a soft spot for her. The other three I can't stand 🙈

Glaschelle

VIP Member
My mum is a big fan of Anton. We go to see his show with Erin every year. Unfortunaley not this year due to Covid.

We go to see quite a few of the strictly type shows. For a lot of them, if you want the best seats, you have to pruchase a VIP meet and greet ticket ££££

For some reason Anton and Erin don't go down this route. They come outside after the show and sign autographs and have photos take. Even on a freezing cold Glasgow afternoon. Both come across as lovely people.

Have to be honest and say that of all the strictly shows we see, A&E is defo head and shoulders above the rest. Live orchestra, great singers, great dancing. And the beautiful dresses Erin wears.

We've booked to see them next year 🤞🤞🤞

• Heart
I was watching “Being Bobby Brown” over the weekend, and apart from it being probably one of the worst things I’d ever seen, I had absolutely no idea that the guy that Whitney Houston’s daughter, Bobby Krisstina was engaged to had died!! His name was Nick Gordon, and he died in January this year from a drug overdose. So that’s Whitney, her daughter, and Nick all dead from overdose’s...
I have to add, that a mere 5 months after Whitney’s death, her brother Gary and his wife Pat (who was Whitney’s manager) were starring in another reality show, along with Bobbi Krisstina and her boyfriend Nick ( who people thought was Whitney’s adopted son, but wasn’t true). This was called “The Houston’s - On Our Own” and is like watching a car crash, Bobbi and Nick were clearly on drugs, and Bobbi could barely string a sentence together.
I’ve posted the first episode of “Being Bobby Brown” as I don’t think many people have actually seen it...

And, here’s the first episode of “The Houston’s, On Our Own” - All the other episodes are on YouTube.
It’s actually really hard to watch, as Bobbi Kriss was in absolutely no state to be on TV, but her uncle and aunt obviously wanted the money, and exploited this poor girl...

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow