Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the situation with Ant and his girlfriend? She was his ex PA? They seem an odd match. Wonder if he just likes that she provides him with a ready made family.
I always feel like she’s babysitting him rather than his girlfriend.

Reactions: 14
I agree, the Daily Mail rely on the clicks! That’s how they get their income from advertisers. Many of us are guilty of reading the articles on the side bar of shame. Its really just a mass social media platform all rolled into one. Some of the ‘celebs’ pay for their pics to be on there, there are many celebs that have managed to stay out of the limelight. Their reporting is more often than not cruel, especially towards women

I think they probably both have dirt on each other and maybe she was advised by her divorce lawyers to keep quiet until the settlement was made and the divorce finalised.
There seems to be hate around Ants drink driving (and rightly so) but not so much about his new romance. Wasn’t there also rumours previously on tattle about him having an affair with Amanda Holden ...I think he seems to have got away fairly lightly.
Exactly he’s a cheat, could have killed numerous peeps but she gets the hate because she looks like a lot of people do when they’ve been betrayed. Or did, she’s looking a lot happier now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There is not a sob story - his wife just said that they had split up earlier in the year, nothing about Lisa in her comments and said what a good Dad he is.
Ok I didnt read it so didnt know the content. But there is only one reason why ' man splits up from his wife and then get another girlfriend months later' is a story and that is to make Lisa look bad and for another opportunity to mention the million divorce ( half, which is what she is entitled to)

Reactions: 13
Ok I didnt read it so didnt know the content. But there is only one reason why ' man splits up from his wife and then get another girlfriend months later' is a story and that is to make Lisa look bad and for another opportunity to mention the million divorce ( half, which is what she is entitled to)
I wish people would just leave Lisa alone. What she has been subjected to in the media is horrendous. She can’t do anything right in their eyes. People constantly having digs saying she has to move on, she moves on and they are now doing this to her.

She supported Ant all through his career and probably would have stood by him through his driving disaster. She then had her heart broken and is publicly humiliated when she’s dumped for their ex pa/friend.

I think is says a lot about her that she refused to sign a gagging order but has chosen to stay silent.

I wish her all the happiness in the world and enjoys her well deserved divorce settlement.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I suspect it was a condition of receiving the £31 million that she kept quiet about his “pain killer” addiction, plus all his other indiscretions. But yes. The woman has never set her self up as an insta model and is not 18. Her appearance is no ones business but her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
There is not a sob story - his wife just said that they had split up earlier in the year, nothing about Lisa in her comments and said what a good Dad he is.
I know the ex wife and I would like to say she has declined to comment on this she knew way before this was published... .. None of what the daily fail claim she said she did.... Believe what you like though

Reactions: 17
I've never been able to pinpoint how I feel about Aisleyne due to her friendship with Charlie Brooker (she was mentioned in a few of his columns 10 or 12 years ago, an example link here). He seems like he'd not put up with pal of the personality she puts out in the world.

Aisleyne is a good friend of Fifi Geldof (a down to earth person who shuns the media). Fifi is also chums with Chloe Madeley. She actually does not have many showbiz pals.

Aisleyne is a good friend of Fifi Geldof (a down to earth person who shuns the media). Fifi is also chums with Chloe Madeley. She actually does not have many showbiz pals.

Any gossip on Katie Piper? For no real reason I dislike her immensely (Alexandra Burke levels of dislike) and would love for the super sweet persona to be proved faux
I can't believe that anyone would be interested in finding out dirt about Katie Piper, or that anyone would support them. I've rarely read anything more vile. That poor woman has had years of suffering and dozens of surgeries because of what an evil man did to her and you have come on here asking for gossip about her? Absolutely disgusting.

Re: James Blunt. No gossip but just loved this story about Keith Flint.

RIP Keith you were definitely one of the good ones.
Many years ago a work colleague whose son had grown up with Keith described him as the sweetest boy she had ever known, and that he enjoyed nothing better than going off fishing with his friends.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
me too. My friend met him when they queued for an autograph for her daughter and said he was lovely. I saw him in Bristol airport last summer and he had a lot of make up on. Hot goss this I know.....
Any goss on Stephen Mulhern? He gives me schofe vibes
Followed him from 2008-2012. Actually really liked him stuck up for him when people on twitter made fake accounts about him when it all came up about jimmy saville saying he was the next one meaning I was then subjected to death threats. Stephen then blocked me on twitter and banned me from his shows so he didn’t get hate. Saw him few years ago and he complained about me being a guest at a panto after party then came right over and said hello and gave me a hug. He’s not what everyone sees he is he is so up himself, in a gay relationship and a two faced twit

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Bet Lewis Collins knew how to show a lady a good time.
My late teenage heartthrob..... A genuinely tough guy too. He was in the Territorial Army as a para, passed all the tests for the Territorial SAS, but was turned down because of his celebrity, hardly anonymous.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Followed him from 2008-2012. Actually really liked him stuck up for him when people on twitter made fake accounts about him when it all came up about jimmy saville saying he was the next one meaning I was then subjected to death threats. Stephen then blocked me on twitter and banned me from his shows so he didn’t get hate. Saw him few years ago and he complained about me being a guest at a panto after party then came right over and said hello and gave me a hug. He’s not what everyone sees he is he is so up himself, in a gay relationship and a two faced twit
He sounds like a prick. Why on earth did he block/ban you when you were sticking up for him?!

Reactions: 8
I know the ex wife and I would like to say she has declined to comment on this she knew way before this was published... .. None of what the daily fail claim she said she did.... Believe what you like though
Bloody hell! Have they just made up a story about her and put it on the front page of an online newspaper? She surely has a case for breach of privacy or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone have any tea on Martin Shaw?
I’m too young (but still very old now) to have liked him in The Professionals, but I remembered being very taken by his charisma in Judge John Deed.
He looks like he would be amazing in bed. And his voice....omg.
No gossip but I did see him in an Hamlisch musical called "They're playing Our Song" in London in the early 80's and he was like a plank, no singing voice, no presence and no charisma. Much better suited to the small screen. He was at the top of his game in those days, I think they call it stunt casting ...

Reactions: 6
Any tea in the annoying creature that is Josie Gibson. I’ve just seen her on This Morning and she actually gets right on my tits. She more annoying than Hammond.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Any tea in the annoying creature that is Josie Gibson. I’ve just seen her on This Morning and she actually gets right on my tits. She more annoying than Hammond.
Aw, i think Josie is a right good laugh. Down to earth too. Hope there is no tea about Josie.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.