Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know!! He looks like he’s wearing it back to front!! You’d think that he could at least afford a better one or maybe he shares the same wig company with
Donald Trump!!!
The thing is he has actually stood in front of a mirror and thought “yup, looking goooood!” and gone out of the house. Wt fuckety f??😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly don’t think she’s *that* bad anymore. Yes, the onlyfans thing isn’t great but she’s certainly not as tragic KP. DL etc...I’ve always thought she’s come across as quite a nice albeit damaged person.

Speaking of which, any tee on what Daniella Westbrook is doing these days (similar ilk)
I've always found Kerry quite likable. She is funny, and she came across as bubbly and sweet on one of the big reunions.

Reactions: 15
daniella westbrook also sells pictures of herself, she uses a lot of face altering stuff on them, like dog ears and noses and stuff, filters i mean, i think thats what they are. sorry im not very modern with that stuff.

Reactions: 4
daniella westbrook also sells pictures of herself, she uses a lot of face altering stuff on them, like dog ears and noses and stuff, filters i mean, i think thats what they are. sorry im not very modern with that stuff.
I don't think she likes posting her real face. I know those filters are abit of fun but she uses them on serious posts too like when she had her operation she took a hospital bed selfie with a flower crown on and when her nanna died she put a tribute pic up and she'd put those bunny ears and glasses on them :confused:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone have anything about Jennifer Lawrence and her break from Hollywood? I read that she was given her Oscar after sleeping with Harvey Weinstein - but took a break when it came out. She hasn’t done anything in a while.
The guy makes my skin crawl, and if it happened that poor girl must have felt there wasn’t another option

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does anyone have anything about Jennifer Lawrence and her break from Hollywood? I read that she was given her Oscar after sleeping with Harvey Weinstein - but took a break when it came out. She hasn’t done anything in a while.
The guy makes my skin crawl, and if it happened that poor girl must have felt there wasn’t another option
I think I’d rather forego the Oscar than sleep with that tub of lard.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I read earlier in Daily Express (I think) that Kate Middleton may be having another baby. Well done to the tattler that posted that tea weeks ago. Sorry I can't remember who posted it, it was a while ago.

(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

There is another option. Don't take the Oscar. I think these women need to take some responsibility for their actions with weinsgein. I think it's insulting and disrespectful to actual rape victims. U sold ur soul for the role and then regretted it. End of

Reactions: 27
There is another option. Don't take the Oscar. I think these women need to take some responsibility for their actions with weinsgein. I think it's insulting and disrespectful to actual rape victims. U sold ur soul for the role and then regretted it. End of
He did rape women though, it’s not like they agreed to it beforehand. He was a huge angry powerful man and a bully
I’m sure some prostituted themselves but most didn’t
Read Lysette Anthony’s experience et al

Reactions: 17
You have no idea how much I agree with you. Furthermore there are scumbags everywhere who sometimes offer women promotion etc for sexual favours, most women refuse, they don't do the deed then complain.

To say the women had to is demeaning normal decent women everywhere.

Reactions: 5
You have no idea how much I agree with you. Furthermore there are scumbags everywhere who sometimes offer women promotion etc for sexual favours, most women refuse, they don't do the deed then complain.

To say the women had to is demeaning normal decent women everywhere.
Normal decent women? Eurgh, what a sentence. Why is it demeaning to say they felt that had to?
We are talking about a man who has been found guilty of using his influence and power to coerce women into performing sexual acts. Do we know for definate Jennifer Lawrence slept with him to get the Oscar? Did she put in a complaint if she did? I'm sure there were consensual acts with Weibatein (though seeing as he thought the rape accounts were consensual that seems a murky pool) but that last sentence is in poor taste.

staff edit,
As the argument around this topic got very heated and triggered users, the posts have been removed.
Take it to a separate thread if users wish.
thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.