Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was a heroin and cocaine addict and alcoholic, punched a girlfriend and was arrested for it. Also was accused of groping a woman in the street but the case was dropped.
Apart from that he’s a lovely guy :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He was a heroin and cocaine addict and alcoholic, punched a girlfriend and was arrested for it. Also was accused of groping a woman in the street but the case was dropped.
I was watching him on Dirty John S2 last night. He must have turned it around somewhat. Can’t forgive any DV though.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure I remember that Christian Slater admitted that he actually had sex in the sex scene in The Name of the Rose.
And wasn’t he 15 at the time?

By the way, this is years ago. I might be totally wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Okay are the dm trying to say that the little girl is Leo dicaprios child?

Reactions: 1
Any tea on Christian Slater ?
I absolutely loved him in True Romance.
I had the chance to go backstage and meet him when he was over here performing in One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. He was amazing in it by the way. My husband the time knew the producer I think? Anyway he invited us backstage for drinks with Christian after the show. My ex told him we didn’t want to have the drinks. 😡 We went straight home afterwards.
I didn’t know until the journey home. Ex was all “well I didn’t tell you because I didn’t think you would want to go....why would you want to hang out back stage with Christian Slater?”

😭😡😭😡😭😡😭😡
Errrr....to perv quietly?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is there any gossip on the guys that presented MTV Catfish? I loved that show!
Well Catfish was apparently halted due to accusations against Nev for sexual harassment.

Nev also allegedly shoved a girl which was caught on CCTV.

And Nev was expelled from college for allegedly punching a female!

I hope Max isn't shady like his pal. Loved Max. 😍

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I had the chance to go backstage and meet him when he was over here performing in One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. He was amazing in it by the way. My husband the time knew the producer I think? Anyway he invited us backstage for drinks with Christian after the show. My ex told him we didn’t want to have the drinks. 😡 We went straight home afterwards.
I didn’t know until the journey home. Ex was all “well I didn’t tell you because I didn’t think you would want to go....why would you want to hang out back stage with Christian Slater?”

😭😡😭😡😭😡😭😡
No wonder hes your ex! What a stupid question 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes he said to George Galloway "poor me, poor me,pour me another drink" 🙄
I think it’s the other way around?

Jimmy Carr
Excellemt description you’ve given.
He does look like a ventriloquists dummy too.

Re “left wing“ lovies, remember Jack Whitehouse being grassed up by his dad on telly? Hilarious, his dad said “you tell everyone your labour but I know you voted Tory”. Jack looked tit scared.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Jimmy Carr

Re “left wing“ lovies, remember Jack Whitehouse being grassed up by his dad on telly? Hilarious, his dad said “you tell everyone your labour but I know you voted Tory”. Jack looked tit scared.
Love Michael Whitehouse, he is very straight!! No bull!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well Catfish was apparently halted due to accusations against Nev for sexual harassment.

Nev also allegedly shoved a girl which was caught on CCTV.

And Nev was expelled from college for allegedly punching a female!

I hope Max isn't shady like his pal. Loved Max. 😍
I don’t think a Max is his pal, Nev was friends with Max’s brother who filmed Catfish - the documentary (that led to the spin off TV show). I get the feeling Max thinks he’s a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Trigger- alleged sexual assault on a minor

I'm reading a martina cole book and something has clicked in my brain. A good 10 years ago there was a thread about her on a forum. May have been DS or Handbag, and a poster said that she had been sexually assaulted by Martina Cole and it had been hushed up and she had been threatened. I rember googling it at the time and there was a reference to it. Never heard anything else untoward, and my Googling skills have not brought up anything. Could be complete Bullshit.
This is what I have saved from somewhere. I have no idea where it was from.

The author, Martina Cole. Has a super injunction out on one of her victims of sexual assault in the mid 70's. She did this to two kids for over 4 years. And then went on to write about such acts and amass a fortune. The person has already served a prison term for breaking the injunction in 2010

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

The author, Martina Cole. Has a super injunction out on one of her victims of sexual assault in the mid 70's. She did this to two kids for over 4 years. And then went on to write about such acts and amass a fortune. The person has already served a prison term for breaking the injunction in 2010
Wow! She really needs exposing of this is true.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Gary Glitter started wearing a wig in 1967.

This is easily the mildest bit of gossip re Glitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Jimmy Carr

Love Michael Whitehouse, he is very straight!! No bull!! Lol
Do you mean Whitehall? I'm very confused otherwise

Reactions: 4

😭😡😭😡😭😡😭😡
I think my husband would have been more excited then me to meet Christian Slater 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

And now it’s been expunged! I read that several years ago, then it said “ right to be forgotten”
Spread the word, this is a dagger to the heart of abuse victims

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.