Secret Celeb Gossip #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any tea on Christian Slater ?
I absolutely loved him in True Romance.
I also love that film! I think he’s been pretty prolifically kind of an hole though to be honest. I seem to remember him drink driving and also getting into fights a lot. Seems to have quietened down now at least.

Reactions: 2
On the topic of comedians Josh Widdicombe is horrendously rude and up himself.
He does a podcast with Rob Beckett , there’s a segment where people email in experiences they’ve had with him being rude or as they call it salty . I think he’s quite funny but can tell he’s probably socially a bit dry .

Reactions: 5
I think a lot of them are the kind of Corbynista 'left wing', who's romanticisation of poverty is seen through the prism of wealth, and as long as poor people do what they think they should. The ones that don't are 'gammons' or 'Karens' or 'chavs'.
They are left wing as in 'tax the rich' when it means the rich are those richer than them. They send their kids to state schools but do it by buying property for over the odds in nice areas of London and paying for endless tutors and out of school classes so their kids still have an advantage. Fair enough, I'd do the same if I could, but don't then pretend you are the same as people who don't have that opportunity or that yo are sacrificing yourself for your principles. The probably have never seen a 'poor' person, unless they are dong their cleaning or serving them in a shop. They are 'left wing' as long as its other people doing the work- the government, big corporations (unless they want an advertising gig with them) etc but will still put their own money in tax avoidance schemes because they went on a march saying Google should be paying more tax.
Reminds me of the song Common People by Pulp.

Remember Jimmy Carr slagging off tax evaders, when he was the most egregious of them all.
I loved it when they mocked him on 8 out of 10 cats. Sean Lock going ‘I think you're more prepared than Noah’ was brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The lad can be cringey but has a good heart. Cheryl is a convicted felon. Maybe she did? And they conspired for extra publicity. That Payne Naomi Campbell relationship was painfully contrived. Payne has had and continues to have, I think mental health issues, and all the fake relationships that Cowell et al can’t have helped.
No he doesn't ,he has cheated on almost all of his GF before Cheryl .

Reactions: 1
few days off... grunka-ed my way back up to here. kelly o - looks great but 100% gastric bypass.

Reactions: 15
On the topic of comedians Josh Widdicombe is horrendously rude and up himself.
Oh his podcast with Rob Beckett, Lockdown Parenting, there’s a section called Salty Josh where people email in to say he’s been salty, and most of the time he’s able to say exactly what was happening in that moment and many instances are miscommunications.

Reactions: 6
few days off... grunka-ed my way back up to here. kelly o - looks great but 100% gastric bypass.
Yes! All that rubbish about a “vegan diet”... same old bullshit tabloid speculation. Same with Adele. Switching to a vegan diet isn’t a fast track to losing 6-7 stone. I definitely think Adele had bariatric surgery and it wouldn’t surprise me if Kelly did too.

However, Kelly’s weight has yoyo-ed a lot over the years, and I remember reading speculation (probably Popbitch) that she was deliberately not controlling her diabetes to keep her weight down. Anyone who’s done a low carb/keto diet knows that ketosis is great for fat loss... but terrible for diabetics.

Anyway, I’ve googled and can’t find anything that mentions KO having diabetes, which is weird because my memory is usually pretty reliable.

Reactions: 9
Seeing as the film has just been on C4...

anyone got any tea on the Inbetweeners cast?!

Reactions: 5
Any tea on Christian Slater ?
I absolutely loved him in True Romance.
He was a heroin and cocaine addict and alcoholic, punched a girlfriend and was arrested for it. Also was accused of groping a woman in the street but the case was dropped.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.