Secret Celeb Gossip #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a kid I always used to get David Copperfield the book and David Copperfield the cheesy magician mixed up. Imagine my excitement when I thought I was going to see a woman being chopped in half with smoke and lights to find a Dickensian drama about to start. Same for the Pink Panther cartoon and the films.
David Copperfield is dodgy as duck, another one with a private island..... and I’m sure he had a warehouse in Vegas that got raided by the FBI a few years ago?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
You missed that James Martin is a prized cook. Least that's what I think people have said......
And a lot of people fantasise about Steve Davison was it Dickie Davis?

Darren Day has let himself go and his parents Doris and Robin are concerned.

Woody eats raw vegan and has done for years. 'Cause his body is a temple - except for the drugs and alcohol. :LOL:
As it's Woody, he probably eats raw vegans.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, here's a bit of evidence for our @TheJoanCollinsFanClub's Caprice story

I imagine everyone looked at the crotch first (feel a bit guilty for doing so!). Who answers the door in their knickers? Exhibitionists, that's who.
31014194-8544605-image-a-76_1595332020178.jpg

I see it says @BackGrid at the bottom-left. Don't they do set up pap pictures? (You know the type, eg, the working-out-in-the-middle-of-a-park-supposedly-candid-photos that are anything but).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone noticed how Rachel lugo’s twin Katie (from RHOC) has gone in on dawn ward’s daughter Taylor for promotion sun beds? Dawn won’t be having any of that, bet she starts on Rachel in the next series. She doesn’t come across as the most reasonable of women at the best of time, once she sees Instagram her heads going to fall off.
where did you see this please? X

Reactions: 1
Speaking of Cheers Kelsey Grammer has had some awful stuff happen in his life, father was murdered, sister kidnapped, raped and murdered and two half brothers killed in an accident. No wonder that guy has demons.
His ex wife is the real housewives.Now she’s some sort of awful.

Reactions: 11
Yep Camille!! I love that show, those earlier seasons were gold. She is awful though.

Reactions: 9
So horrible of the delivery driver to sell the photos. I thought backgrid was an agency paps sold photos through?

Reactions: 2
I looked up his old A List Gossip entry -
"Major pothead and general oddball (as well as bad poet). Father is a killer. Beats women. Self-described "sex addict;" has recently begun expanding his horizons (and his nether parts) in that area. Linked with Glenn Close, Carol Kane, Penelope Ann Miller, Ally Sheedy, Brooke Shields, and Moon Unit Zappa."

More recently, he's a 5G conspiracy nut and it seems his dad may have been a hitman - there's a Times piece. I couldn't see anything about the wife-beater part.
His Reddit AMA about Rampart is stuff of car crash legend, and there's a Vice interview from the time which also doesn't reflect well.
Love your name @Sheeeet, not long finished watching The Wire (again)!

Reactions: 7
I imagine everyone looked at the crotch first (feel a bit guilty for doing so!). Who answers the door in their knickers? Exhibitionists, that's who.

I see it says @BackGrid at the bottom-left. Don't they do set up pap pictures? (You know the type, eg, the working-out-in-the-middle-of-a-park-supposedly-candid-photos that are anything but).
Unless shes doing the old tuck the dick between the legs thing! Dont believe she is transgender actually but her knees look weird to me!! 😂😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Sure do Lauren Goodgers stories/feed is full of them and a link to the DM

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.