Secret Celeb Gossip #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re serial weirdo anti Semite and traduced of British history Mel Gibson.
Wasn't he named in the blinds as drunk star who killed a girl in Mexico when off his head, and had it covered up.
Blind Gossip also reckons Beatrice and her pretty boy were at it before his relationship with the mother of his toddler ended, rather abruptly in fact. It necessitated Mum sleeping on sofa of friend.
Also, only a month in to relationship B introduced the rat to Granny, no way would any of R.F do that in such short term relationship.

It won't last.

This x 1,000. My path has crossed with him a couple of times and 'arrogant cock' sums him up perfectly.
He gives every appearance of not only being pleased with himslef but highly delighted.

Sorry for typos. Won't let me edit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I cannot reply directly to @Fee24601 post. However, I've mentioned before on my run in with Mummy Murray on this site, before Andy was really that well known, and being a total diva.
I’ve adored Andy forever but I wasn’t impressed with her. Strange attitude.

Reactions: 3
Anyone noticed how Rachel lugo’s twin Katie (from RHOC) has gone in on dawn ward’s daughter Taylor for promotion sun beds? Dawn won’t be having any of that, bet she starts on Rachel in the next series. She doesn’t come across as the most reasonable of women at the best of time, once she sees Instagram her heads going to fall off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've just discovered and got into 'Home Is Where the Art Is' on BBC1, which is hosted by Nick Knowles.

Stories about him here have put me off watching further!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Regarding Davina and Eric Clapton from the previous thread, as I understand it he was instrumental in helping her get off drugs in the 90s. He had (maybe still has) a drug rehab place called Crossroads in the Caribbean. I think I may have read an interview of hers where she said he genuinely saved her life.

Reactions: 24
Love that programme... not fussed about NN though.

Home is where the Art is.

Reactions: 2
Anyone noticed how Rachel lugo’s twin Katie (from RHOC) has gone in on dawn ward’s daughter Taylor for promotion sun beds? Dawn won’t be having any of that, bet she starts on Rachel in the next series. She doesn’t come across as the most reasonable of women at the best of time, once she sees Instagram her heads going to fall off.
But you dont understand, she only tells the truth. Its never her fault. Mind you most of them seem wired wrong.

• Heart
Slinks onto thread...ashamed of my fall from grace and demotion to a merely active member....

I must say though, I am enjoying all the salubrious goss from the courtroom from Amber and Johnny - those crazy kids!

Edit - please don't take this as me trivialising domestic violence, I'm not - and this is not the place for discussion of it. I am merely referring to the batshit crazy world those celebs seem to live in, turds in the bed, dogs smuggled into Oz, vodka bottles chopping off fingers....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Slinks onto thread...ashamed of my fall from grace and demotion to a merely active member....

I must say though, I am enjoying all the salubrious goss from the courtroom from Amber and Johnny - those crazy kids!

Edit - please don't take this as me trivialising domestic violence, I'm not - and this is not the place for discussion of it. I am merely referring to the batshit crazy world those celebs seem to live in, turds in the bed, dogs smuggled into Oz, vodka bottles chopping off fingers....
Oh and the list goes on ........ 😯

Reactions: 6
Not only does Gwyneth Paltrow drink her own urine, she also hosts occasional "bring a sample" parties with her celebrity friends where they compare the taste of each other's urine and the one that has the best tasting urine gets to sleep with her.

Some time next year she's planning on launching a range of health drinks under the brand name " This Tastes Like My Piss".
Im watching 'The Politician' on Netflix. Gwyneth is in it and her husband ( I think) is the writer and director. One of the episodes is called 'Conscious unthroupling' I thought she was a self absorbed twit until that point but now I think shes a comedy genius! She is clearly trolling us all. I've fallen back in love with Gwynnie as a result, which I thought Id never do 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks for pointing this out. I’m sure fireworks will go off, I shall be keeping an eye out 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
I've just remembered something, remember Chico? When i was working at a nightclub my boss had given him a bj when he was a stripper. She had walked into the room as he was "getting ready" and he asked her if she wanted to help him :sick:
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but was there any tea around the time chico died? I'm only asking because he was so young and his passing seemed so sudden.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.