Secret Celeb Gossip #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue here...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've just remembered something, remember Chico? When i was working at a nightclub my boss had given him a bj when he was a stripper. She had walked into the room as he was "getting ready" and he asked her if she wanted to help him :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I've just remembered something, remember Chico? When i was working at a nightclub my boss had given him a bj when he was a stripper. She had walked into the room as he was "getting ready" and he asked her if she wanted to help him :sick:
Was that in the contract?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel very sorry for Kanye. Being caught up in the Kardashian circus must be enough to send anybody a bit doolally.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think kanye needs serious help but I doubt the Kardashians care about anything other than getting their names circulating to actually do anything about it. They live by the mantra "no publicity is bad publicity"

Reactions: 25
Thank you all for this thread, I've been sick the past few days and working through this has kept me entertained.

On the subject of Nicki Minaj being pregnant, it makes me sick she'll happily work with that abhorrent rapper Tekashi 69 who is a registered sex offender. Even without that conviction he would still repulse me. Truly awful human being.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I cannot reply directly to @Fee24601 post. However, I've mentioned before on my run in with Mummy Murray on this site, before Andy was really that well known, and being a total diva.

As for at the theatre - I met Leona Lewis at Avenue Q in London shortly after she won X Factor. My ex was rude to her, which prompted a sarcastic remark back to him, which made her smile and laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel very sorry for Kanye. Being caught up in the Kardashian circus must be enough to send anybody a bit doolally.
I couldn’t watch, poor bloke. He’s never been the same since Mum Donda died having a tummy tuck. He needs help not that bloody circus

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think kanye needs serious help but I doubt the Kardashians care about anything other than getting their names circulating to actually do anything about it. They live by the mantra "no publicity is bad publicity"
This is correct. Hes having a breakdown but they are the worst family to be in I'd imagine if you had genuine mental health issues that required intervention and empathy. I thought hed joined to presidential race in order to split the democratic vote amongst African Americans so that Trump would win but he seems to have gone completely hard right. His rantings demonstrate he didnt have a master plan after all. Hes just quite ill.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you all for this thread, I've been sick the past few days and working through this has kept me entertained.

On the subject of Nicki Minaj being pregnant, it makes me sick she'll happily work with that abhorrent rapper Tekashi 69 who is a registered sex offender. Even without that conviction he would still repulse me. Truly awful human being.
Her boyfriend / rumoured husband is a convicted sex offender too!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I used to work in a famous restaurant years ago and served a few celebs
about God 18 ISH years ago I served tosh from the bill.he was pissed out his head.he was nice enough but grabbing my arse all the time.we used to keep our own tips so I thought yeh anyone else would get a punch but I will put up with this because will get a good tip.he left me duck all.he paid by cheque,but didn't have a guarantee card.we had to get our rather dim boss down and he had never watched the bill.i had to guarantee the check would go through because of his fame.he died not long after,drink related

Served Paul mkenna,nice.offered me tickets to his show

Alan carr.told me to keep it quiet that he was there.very short

Anita Harris.lovely and very attractive

James Martin arrogant cock

Timothy spall and his wife were lovely

Beth from Corrie Kirk's wife lovely but shy

Served more need to remember.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
When my daughter was at uni she worked at O2 Academy and met a lot of stars. One night she got a message through her headphones saying ‘take ice to dressing room 3 and be cool’. Knocked on the door and it was Kanye with a couple of minders. He was lovely and gave her a hug. This was at least ten years ago before he fell in with the K clan. Personally, I liked the be cool instruction.
Last bit of goss from me - my friend has been a nanny for some high powered people, one of whom was Meryl Streep. When she started MS said to her, ‘ I’m just like any of the other moms you’ve worked for except that my job is acting‘. She was very cool apparently.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I used to work in a famous restaurant years ago and served a few celebs
about God 18 ISH years ago I served tosh from the bill.he was pissed out his head.he was nice enough but grabbing my arse all the time.we used to keep our own tips so I thought yeh anyone else would get a punch but I will put up with this because will get a good tip.he left me duck all.he paid by cheque,but didn't have a guarantee card.we had to get our rather dim boss down and he had never watched the bill.i had to guarantee the check would go through because of his fame.he died not long after,drink related

Served Paul mkenna,nice.offered me tickets to his show

Alan carr.told me to keep it quiet that he was there.very short

Anita Harris.lovely and very attractive

James Martin arrogant cock

Timothy spall and his wife were lovely

Beth from Corrie Kirk's wife lovely but shy

Served more need to remember.
I saw Timothy Spall and his wife in Padstow. He was on the water, floundering around trying to get out of a small boat so all the tourists were leaning over, gawping. His wife looked like Colonel Gaddafi.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Not only does Gwyneth Paltrow drink her own urine, she also hosts occasional "bring a sample" parties with her celebrity friends where they compare the taste of each other's urine and the one that has the best tasting urine gets to sleep with her.

Some time next year she's planning on launching a range of health drinks under the brand name " This Tastes Like My Piss".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Re Charlotte Crosby pissing the bed in Big Brother. No decorum! On the other hand I heard her and Pete Beale actor are very happy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.