Secret Celeb Gossip #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband works with a guy like this. He makes it very clear that he thinks women are beneath him, so in order to piss him off I always make sure to corner him at any of my husband's work parties and insist on talking to him and not letting him escape. Another lady whose husband also works there copped what I was doing and has now started doing it too.

Last Christmas we sat either side of him just in order to piss him off 😂
Please tell me you had a conversation with her about periods with him in between 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cheers Chablis 1.
After a while being too friendly and helpful wasn't hitting the spot anymore, so I strated doing elaborate manoeuvres with my silver salver, just to keep the annoyance at an amusing level. How I didn't drop it i don't know. I always say I'm the only person ever to serve Margaret more pissed than she was.

Another time, I ran the bar at Kensington Palace when she was there. Sounds like a metaphor for hard work doesn't it.?
Like a joke job. It was bloody hard work. She drank like a fish.

Noncey Andrew at a dinner was the only person who could reach a couple to his side, as the tables were wedged so tightly in. The head waiter asked him to pass the sauce to them and he said " I don't pass anything to anyone"
At least he didn't get called a Cnut which he used to do,to the personal protection officers who were alerted to someone lurking late at night in Buckingham Palace. Andrew used to bring back Ghislaine and prostitutes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Please tell me you had a conversation with her about periods with him in between 😅
We had a conversation about Louboutins. Both of us talking across him just to wind him up 😂 Nobody in the company likes him. I could see the MD grinning from the next table when he realised what was going on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It was left to her son, who promptly sold it and bought a house in the South ofFrance with the dosh. He'd never visitied, I suppose M didn't want him to know about her cough, bohemian lifestyle.
She gave it to him before she died. Perhaps to avoid inheritance tax. It broke her heart when he promptly sold it. Greedy sod couldn’t wait for her to die first.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She gave it to him before she died. Perhaps to avoid inheritance tax. It broke her heart when he promptly sold it. Greedy sod couldn’t wait for her to die first.
I heard that he didn't actually want it, and it was bugger for up keep, as you couldn't for security reasons rent it out, and he told her was selling it. She couldn't go anymore and just gave it to him, rather than discuss it with him, just lumped him with it.

Reactions: 5
I remember that now, yes.
He does like money a lot, wasn't it fortunate that his soon to be ex wife's dad had was it £400.million?

The daughter is lovely total opposite to Mum, a credit to whoever brought her up. She was at one of our events once, and didn't want to be made a fuss of.

Reactions: 12
Marrying your manager is the cliche of the closeted star. Also, I remember the newspaper "revelations " of Dec having a one off with a stripper. This too,sounds a bit too try hard to establish heterosexual credentials. Like so,etching the work experience junior would come up with. On the other hand I have seen him light up at certain attractive women.
Agree it is a cliche along with marrying your PA like Paul McKenna. 😉

I remember that now, yes.
He does like money a lot, wasn't it fortunate that his soon to be ex wife's dad had was it £400.million?

The daughter is lovely total opposite to Mum, a credit to whoever brought her up. She was at one of our events once, and didn't want to be made a fuss of.
Sarah is adored by the Queen. Apparently they spend some time together every year in Scotland just the two of them. Sarah always comes across as lovely in the documentaries I have seen her in.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It was left to her son, who promptly sold it and bought a house in the South ofFrance with the dosh. He'd never visitied, I suppose M didn't want him to know about her cough, bohemian lifestyle.
I’ve just finished the lady in waiting book and Margeret comes across as a kind person. I think she could relax on Mustique.

Reactions: 2
Agree it is a cliche along with marrying your PA like Paul McKenna. 😉
Like poor Rock Hudson.

Sarah is adored by the Queen. Apparently they spend some time together every year in Scotland just the two of them. Sarah always comes across as lovely in the documentaries I have seen her in.

Reactions: 2
Anyone remember when Jackie Stallone arrived at the Celeb BB house? “It’s Jackie”!!! ....”Yeh iss Jaaaykeey”.....(Hard to translate Jackie Stallone !!)😂😂😂
One of my favourites!!

I remember it being said Dec was gay and Ant was shagging Amanda.
I heard this about Ant from 2 sources, one who works on their show as a make up artist and told another mum that her kid goes to school with, and another who works at ITV. Amanda does have form.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah I love these! I used to go for lunch to the Sainsburys near Granada and regularly saw the Corrie crew and often saw Fred Talbot in his vintage open topped car. Looked like boiled egg was driving the car.
I used to work in that Sainsbury's and they would all come in. I think Brookside filmed interior scenes there as well because a lot of their cast came in for lunches (or booze at the end of the day). Some were more arsey than others...

Reactions: 4
I’ve just finished the lady in waiting book and Margeret comes across as a kind person. I think she could relax on Mustique.
What do you expect from a lady in waiting? They are aristocrats and sucking up to royalty is their religion. It's like a cult.
She was well known for putting her ash into people's hands. Not kind. At least the wife of the actor from "To the Manor Born", pulled her up over it! Others didn't know what to do,
She once ridiculed a young journalist in front of everyone for wearing man made fibres, touching the fabric in a mocking way.
Famously rude. If she didn't like a course, it had to be cleared., regardless if the others were enjoying it.
I have dealt with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What do you expect from a lady in waiting?
She was well known for putting her ash into people's hands. Is that kind?
Famously rude. If she didn't like a course, it had to be cleared., regardless if the others were enjoying it.
I have dealt with her.
Well that puts a different spin on things. And yes thinking about it she would say nice things about her. The mustique part of the book is very murky.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I used to work in that Sainsbury's and they would all come in. I think Brookside filmed interior scenes there as well because a lot of their cast came in for lunches (or booze at the end of the day). Some were more arsey than others...
Name names! You can't tell half a tale!
Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Cheers Chablis 1.
After a while being too friendly and helpful wasn't hitting the spot anymore, so I strated doing elaborate manoeuvres with my silver salver, just to keep the annoyance at an amusing level. How I didn't drop it i don't know. I always say I'm the only person ever to serve Margaret more pissed than she was.

Another time, I ran the bar at Kensington Palace when she was there. Sounds like a metaphor for hard work doesn't it.?
Like a joke job. It was bloody hard work. She drank like a fish.

Noncey Andrew at a dinner was the only person who could reach a couple to his side, as the tables were wedged so tightly in. The head waiter asked him to pass the sauce to them and he said " I don't pass anything to anyone"
At least he didn't get called a Cnut which he used to do,to the personal protection officers who were alerted to someone lurking late at night in Buckingham Palace. Andrew used to bring back Ghislaine and prostitutes.
This is marvellous #content - Andrew is a total bleep from the sounds of it. What a rude man.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.