Secret Celeb Gossip #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To carry on where Celeb Secret Gossip #20 left off.........

The Beckhams must be relieved that their photographer son managed to pin down a billionaires daughter...although did anyone else hear that she was a super brat and pushed her nanny down the stairs as a child???
Can’t say I’d be delighted if she was my daughter landing Brooklyn Beckham.......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Right, I’ve finally managed to catch up.

Patricia Routledge was mentioned some threads back. Yes, Betty Boothroyd was her partner in the early 2000s (didn’t know her before or since to comment on that). I’m not sure Pat was that nice, she got terrible stage fright and would take it out on people, getting one very well known director fired and replaced with one she could walk over a bit easier. She also got “Richard” fired from “Keeping Up appearances” so he wasn’t very fond of her and because of this they didn’t make any more.

Tom “Lucifer” Ellis was a really nice bloke. Tried to seduce me but I’m autistic so didn’t actually understand or know what to do! Wasted opportunity! He strikes me as someone who falls in love with falling in love, a serial monogamist. I was amazed he and Tamzin Outhwaite lasted so long.

Anyone else heard that BoJo has knocked up another woman already?

Omg - looked at the Westminster Men thread for gossip and it’s people finding them attractive! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
So many rumours about Bojo. He‘s an alcoholic allegedly, that was the underlying health issue that made him so ill when he caught Covid. When he disappears, as he so often does, it usually means he’s back on the sauce so his people hide him way to avoid embarrassment. He’s quite visible at the moment, so he must be on the wagon.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Yes, I’ve heard that too and believe it.

I don’t want to give too many details about the pregnancy rumour but from what I’ve heard I believe it. Of course, he’s not adverse to booking abortions so we may never know officially.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

I don’t want to give too many details about the pregnancy rumour but from what I’ve heard I believe it. Of course, he’s not adverse to booking abortions so we may never know officially.
I believe you, why doesn’t he use protection when he’s off shagging all these women?

He has no redeeming qualities at all.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
To carry on where Celeb Secret Gossip #20 left off.........

Can’t say I’d be delighted if she was my daughter landing Brooklyn Beckham.......
This relationship is going to be 'interesting' 😁🙄

And can someone tell me why I am showing as 'new member ' again when I was up to 'member level. Lol. Its not important, just wondered why 😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She also got “Richard” fired from “Keeping Up appearances” so he wasn’t very fond of her and because of this they didn’t make any more.
I read somewhere that she just didn't want to be known as 'The Bucket woman' anymore, and just told the writer that she wouldn't do it at the last minute. Several of the cast including Richard (Clive Swift) were a bit hacked off apparently as they had been booked to do the series and turned down other work.

Saying that, Clive Swift was a grumpy old sod. He did a Doctor Who story with David Tennant, and he was interviewed by Doctor Who magazine, and it's ehem, uncomfortable reading.........

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I read somewhere that she just didn't want to be known as 'The Bucket woman' anymore, and just told the writer that she wouldn't do it at the last minute. Several of the cast including Richard (Clive Swift) were a bit hacked off apparently as they had been booked to do the series and turned down other work.

Saying that, Clive Swift was a grumpy old sod. He did a Doctor Who story with David Tennant, and he was interviewed by Doctor Who magazine, and it's ehem, uncomfortable reading.........
Why didn't they just kill her off, for the final series then, it has been done before.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This relationship is going to be 'interesting' 😁🙄

And can someone tell me why I am showing as 'new member ' again when I was up to 'member level. Lol. Its not important, just wondered why 😀
You're showing as member level now!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Where are we hearing these rumours from? I've looked here but couldn't find anything. Where does he find the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So many rumours about Bojo. He‘s an alcoholic allegedly, that was the underlying health issue that made him so ill when he caught Covid. When he disappears, as he so often does, it usually means he’s back on the sauce so his people hide him way to avoid embarrassment. He’s quite visible at the moment, so he must be on the wagon.
It's weird, I thought that during the second half of last year he looked REALLY ill. Very gaunt and haggard and old all of a sudden. It was like he was really quite ill with something but it was kept quiet, and then COVID came along. Odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Where are we hearing these rumours from? I've looked here but couldn't find anything. Where does he find the time!
Twitter mainly. Basically with the exception of Rishi and Priti Patel the entire government are a bunch of extra marital shaggers and sex pests.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
With regards to Beckham's fortune, a programme years ago claimed that Victoria pushed brand Beckham and made them household names far beyond any chavvy footballer and his washed up girl band wife should be. I think they would do anything to protect that brand since it's essentially their bread and butter. By the way I actually like Victoria, find her very funny, but also think she is quite vulnerable. I do think she has low self esteem and his philandering won't help.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
With regards to Beckham's fortune, a programme years ago claimed that Victoria pushed brand Beckham and made them household names far beyond any chavvy footballer and his washed up girl band wife should be. I think they would do anything to protect that brand since it's essentially their bread and butter. By the way I actually like Victoria, find her very funny, but also think she is quite vulnerable. I do think she has low self esteem and his philandering won't help.
I'm inclined to agree with you here and I do hope she's decided it's worth all the pain and the infidelity. I know someone who put up with similar tit from a husband because it meant that they and their children could live a comfortable and secure life after a very rocky time home/finance-wise earlier on in the marriage. She thought it was a fair exchange and worth it. Turns out later on that her true feelings were that she'd wasted so much time on someone who didn't respect her or their marriage, so it ended up not being worth it all. It's a sad state to be in to look back on such a huge portion of your life and think that you got it wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I'm inclined to agree with you here and I do hope she's decided it's worth all the pain and the infidelity. I know someone who put up with similar tit from a husband because it meant that they and their children could live a comfortable and secure life after a very rocky time home/finance-wise earlier on in the marriage. She thought it was a fair exchange and worth it. Turns out later on that her true feelings were that she'd wasted so much time on someone who didn't respect her or their marriage, so it ended up not being worth it all. It's a sad state to be in to look back on such a huge portion of your life and think that you got it wrong.
I think with their money she'd hardly struggle if they did separate! Not sure why you'd stay if your husband was such a dick. Never got the David thing, he had a really high pitched squeaky voice, they sent him for voice lessons so he didn't sound like a girl!

Reactions: 23
I think David is a narcissist and they can be really challenging to live with, and that’s putting it lightly. I’m also intrigued to know why Piers Morgan has it in for him. He’s never really elaborated on that, where as when he takes against anyone else he’s very, honest about it!

Reactions: 25
I think David is a narcissist and they can be really challenging to live with, and that’s putting it lightly. I’m also intrigued to know why Piers Morgan has it in for him. He’s never really elaborated on that, where as when he takes against anyone else he’s very, honest about it!
What's Piers said?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.