Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have family who work behind the scenes in the panto world and they all say the 2 worse people they have had dealings with are Christopher Biggins and that drip from xfactor Christopher Maloney

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rod Stewart.
Tight as arseholes.
Stiffed a relative for work done on his garden.
Tried to get a different relative to provide security for the honour of working for him.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else heard about the man from Downton Abbey? Apparently when the super injunctions were massive he used the services of a prositute (think it could have been Wayne Rooney’s favourite one) and likes pegging. Used the courts to get a super injunction because he’s married with (at the time) a young child.
Yup. That Helen Wood woman was the prossie

Reactions: 7
My friend had sex with Trevor Nelson in the shower at a house party after a gig he did at her university, around 12 years ago.

I used to sell original paintings by Rolf Harris for £££££££ until he was exposed (I didn’t know either but he had always come across creepy and pervy).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
A few I remember from back in the day.

Little Jimmy Krankie. She was interrupted while giving a blow job after a show on one of the Blackpool piers, turned to the onlooker and said, "I'm such a flirt aren't I?"

Sue Lawley, one of the first women newsreaders. Was shagging one of the news production team so one of the sound technicians put a microphone in the room that they used and recorded her saying, "duck me till I fart."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Also, is it true Harry Styles and Nick Grimsahaw were a thing?
As others suggest.
It's a bit creepy, what with the age gap.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How come CR won his court case against the BBC with the police a few years ago - surely they had good reason for ransacking his house if what you say is true!

Why did you think Rod Stewart was a rude prick?
I believe it was all staged to make him the victim and beyond reproach but I’m a conspiracy loon 😂

Reactions: 8
I have my own experiences with him which I can’t mention but there’s also the small matter of him dating a 15 year old when he was in his twenties. He wrote their entire second album about her. Let’s just say she wasn’t the only young one
Oh wow, I was totally unaware of that, its not something I’ve ever seen or heard about!
So From Under the Cork Tree was about her?

Reactions: 2
I have family who work behind the scenes in the panto world and they all say the 2 worse people they have had dealings with are Christopher Biggins and that drip from xfactor Christopher Maloney
Can confirm re Biggins. Friend of mine is a Stage Manager in the West End. Biggins is a rude hole.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
David walliams often messages my best friend trying to chat her up, she’s 23 and has never replied to him

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Another one. Cilla Black on a flight, wouldn't speak to anyone, all communication had to go through her personal assisntant. A flight attendant leaned over to 'our Cilla' and said, "I knew you couldn't sing but I didn't know you couldn't bleeping talk".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Oh wow, I was totally unaware of that, its not something I’ve ever seen or heard about!
So From Under the Cork Tree was about her?
Sorry I mean Take This To Your Grave (they released an album before TTTYG, it’s just not widely known)

I know somebody who was in one of Pete’s bands before fall out boy and all this stuff is an open secret amongst the older fan community. Google “Pete Wentz Jeanae White”

Reactions: 1
Another one. Cilla Black on a flight, wouldn't speak to anyone, all communication had to go through her personal assisntant. A flight attendant leaned over to 'our Cilla' and said, "I knew you couldn't sing but I didn't know you couldn't bleeping talk".
I hope that's true!
Anyone remember when Cilla outed a journalist on blind date?! She was bloody loving it!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.