Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please explain to me the whole Holly W car thing? Did she report it stolen but then found out her husband had took it and was at another woman’s house? That’s how I’ve taken it but could be totally wrong 😂

Reactions: 2
Can someone please explain to me the whole Holly W car thing? Did she report it stolen but then found out her husband had took it and was at another woman’s house? That’s how I’ve taken it but could be totally wrong 😂
Yes I would like to know this too please

Reactions: 8
Remembered something else - Daniel Ratcliffe (Harry Potter) likes a drink, so much so that Paramedics were called on a regular basis. It was my brother (he's a paramedic) and on many occasions that he was on shift he would have to attend his house and take him into hospital.
I think Daniel admitted himself he drank a lot and even during the filming of Harry Potter, so much so that he realised it was a problem. He said recently he doesn’t drink anymore as he can’t manage it anytime he does.

I think Daniel admitted himself he drank a lot and even during the filming of Harry Potter, so much so that he realised it was a problem. He said recently he doesn’t drink anymore as he can’t manage it anytime he does.
Fair play to him for admitting it. I don't follow him as im not a fan of HP.
I know this story is at least 6 years old can't remember exactly when but good for him for losing the booze.

Reactions: 13
Does anybody remember the story that came out after he died that he paid for couples to have IVF? It was always kept quiet as he didn’t want any publicity about it. But a lovely lady told her story and how they have a son whose middle name is George
A very kind, generous and clever man, his kind deeds only came out after his death.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Fair play to him for admitting it. I don't follow him as im not a fan of HP.
I know this story is at least 6 years old can't remember exactly when but good for him for losing the booze.
Yeah I remember when I read the interview he gave about it I thought Kudos to you, many that young wouldn’t admit the problem and try to go sober in their 20’s

Reactions: 11
Idk if she's still relevant. I have a friend who's aunt works in PR in California. Jennifer Lawrence decided to take a break from acting as it was widely known that she slept with Weinstein for her Oscar and that a lot of people ended up blacklisting her as they were afraid they were gonna get the reputation that they had sex with her so she could get a role in a movie.

Also, during award shows, security and her people are to monitor how much she drinks as there's been a few instances where she goes loopy and breaks down when she has too much alcohol.
Also, i believe that Gwyneth Paltrow slept with him too for her Oscar. Supposedly there was a story that Brad Pitt "saved" her from Weinstein in a hotel room

Also. Popular belief. Natalie Portman's husband didn't father her kids, but the director of Black Swan, Darren Aronofsky did.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I have a few.. met at random events/nights out etc..

Ricky Gervais – really nice guy, was in a hurry but posed for photographs/gave autographs without any trouble

Joe Wickes/The Body Coach – very low key, tiny in person, he called my relative a c*nt (in his defence, the relative was drunk and being annoying so I won’t hold it against him)

Ben Howard – bit of a tool, typical “lad”

Eamon Holmes – awful, called his make up artist a c*nt, they all hated him

Robert Pattinson – saw him in a tiny bar in East London, he must have been there for 2 or 3 hours before I finally realised who it was. Kept himself to himself and looked/acted totally low key.

James Corden – was actually pretty friendly and posed for pics. I've heard too many stories about him being an arse though. He was drunk though so maybe this helped?

Jodie Comer – was hammered (her dad confiscated her drink in the end, hahaha) but absolutely stunning in person and very sweet to everyone that approached her

The Beckhams – not first hand, but heard they paid for someone’s entire wedding in order to have the date changed at a local (very upmarket) venue they wanted for a party on the same day

Greg James – can’t say how I know but first-hand knowledge… by all accounts a nice guy but… very intense… when it comes to relationships.. (didn’t surprise me that he was head first/basically moved in on the first date with his wife)
Re the Beckhams was that a castle by any chance? Locally here the Beckhams paid for a couple to move their wedding but also (I heard via the bride's Mum's hairdresser they gave them 100k too as they refused on the first two times of asking to move the date as they had family travelling from abroad who had already bought their tickets etc. The third time they offered to cover all expenses and a 100k as goodwill. The rumour locally it was for a christening one of the boys was a baby at the time.

Reactions: 13
Reference Jimmy saville the BBC completely knew about him years ago....I was at dinner party with my ex over 20 years ago, the girlfriend of a friend, I was talking to was a researcher at the BBC I asked her about work, she said she hated it they were res arching a documentary on saville, she said horrific what we've found out going back years.
so the BBC really knew!!

Reactions: 4
No celeb goss here, I don’t think I’ve ever even met a celebrity :LOL:

I find it funny that celebs doing coke is gossip though, pretty sure 99.9% of them have done it at least a few times... I mean if most people I hung around with at uni were doing it (and god knows what else!) id think it’s pretty likely they would have come across it. It seemed even more common in the more “elite” circles too.

The Beckhams – not first hand, but heard they paid for someone’s entire wedding in order to have the date changed at a local (very upmarket) venue they wanted for a party on the same day
I heard something similar, going back a few years I heard that he wanted to hire somewhere for a private function and he spoke personally to the lady who had booked that same day saying he’d do anything at any cost for her to rearrange her plans. Apparently she jokingly said can u pay the rest of my mortgage and he did... really not sure how true this is, looking back now a teacher told us at school but could have just made it up 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 11
First time poster. I joined TL for the Hinch threads but got bored of her and defected to the PS threads. Found myself here and I can’t believe the gossip!
I’ve got screenshots of so many things I want to Google and I’m ridiculously deep down some subreddit rabbit holes, some of it is grim reading.

Anyway, nothing much to add except I remember meeting Jeffrey from Rainbow when I was a kid. He was friendly and didn’t mind signing autographs for the kids waiting at the stage door.
Living for this thread!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My dad had Ant Middleton in his taxi , lovely guy he just chatted away like a normal person to my dad , but dad said he expected him to be taller

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why do people keep signing up as Alan's and asking for gossip on said Alan’s?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know that Gary Glitters old house in Wedmore stands empty as they couldn't sell it. It was up for a really low price a few years ago I think but no one wanted it, understandably!
My husband was the person that called the police on him after receiving his laptop to fix and come across pictures, at a big computer company and that’s reason he was found out not the best claim to fame

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 106
I sat next to Helena Christensen at a very intimate INXS gig back in the early 90s. She was incredibly beautiful as was Michael Hutchence who was on the tiny stage about 12 foot from where I was sat.

I got chatting to Dick from Dick & Dom at Glastonbury a few years ago and he was absolutely fucked but very friendly 😂

Myself and several other people saw Chesney Hawkes having sex with a guy in a club toilet, again around the mid 90s. The club (my regular at the time) was a dive and there was no door on the cubicle. He was tit-faced and didn’t seem to care he had an audience of about 50 people! 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I have a few.. met at random events/nights out etc..

Ricky Gervais – really nice guy, was in a hurry but posed for photographs/gave autographs without any trouble

Joe Wickes/The Body Coach – very low key, tiny in person, he called my relative a c*nt (in his defence, the relative was drunk and being annoying so I won’t hold it against him)

Ben Howard – bit of a tool, typical “lad”

Eamon Holmes – awful, called his make up artist a c*nt, they all hated him

Robert Pattinson – saw him in a tiny bar in East London, he must have been there for 2 or 3 hours before I finally realised who it was. Kept himself to himself and looked/acted totally low key.

James Corden – was actually pretty friendly and posed for pics. I've heard too many stories about him being an arse though. He was drunk though so maybe this helped?

Jodie Comer – was hammered (her dad confiscated her drink in the end, hahaha) but absolutely stunning in person and very sweet to everyone that approached her

Greg James – can’t say how I know but first-hand knowledge… by all accounts a nice guy but… very intense… when it comes to relationships.. (didn’t surprise me that he was head first/basically moved in on the first date with his wife)
Anything else on Greg James?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.