Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My memories are all flooding back.

If anyone remembers bodger from bodger and badger, he looooooooveeeeeeeed the sesh. Particularly the old horse tranqs. Absolutely top bloke.

I deal with Mark Wright alot, I really like him. Just a normal, down to earth bloke. I can imagine him getting a bit aggy but hes always splashed across the tabloids.
Is it true he cheats on Michelle? I always thought he was punching getting her!

Reactions: 11
Remembered something else - Daniel Ratcliffe (Harry Potter) likes a drink, so much so that Paramedics were called on a regular basis. It was my brother (he's a paramedic) and on many occasions that he was on shift he would have to attend his house and take him into hospital.
He stopped drinking quite a few years ago, because of a ‘problematic’ relationship with alcohol - stuff like this I guess.

Reactions: 12
🤷‍♀️ Grim 😂 Sounds like most z listers dabble. The other Cbeebies regular S-J Honeywell got into thousands of pounds worth of debt due to her addiction. 🤭
Urgh she really got on my bloody nerves when my niece was young. She loved her & Justin. Explains why she was so frigging hyper!!

Reactions: 4
I keep remembering snippets I’ve heard over the years...
  • Kid Rock was briefly married to Pamela Anderson but he’s definitely the type that shouldn’t be married. He was a member at the same country club as my friend where he brought ‘other’ women but notably, Anna Kournikova while she was going through an on/off period with Enrique Iglesias before they got married. Pammy found out & turned up unannounced, so apparently Anna had to be whisked away in a golf buggy & everyone at the club lied for KR!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I've heard bad things about the actress Charley Webb who plays Debbie Dingle in Emmerdale, apparently she's rude and not a nice person. Anyone on here met her?
She reminds me of a cousin of mine, she's a c&#t too.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ermmm why wouldn't he tell her not to? I have seen this story but is it true? Did you confirm it with him? What was your Alan encounter like?
I think it was a Popbitch one, they're usually fairly accurate. No, I didn't ask him about it, I'd have probably got sacked! He was buying some Mahler CDs and wanted recommendations, I used to work in the classical department at the big HMV on Oxford Street. Never realised you could blush all over your body until I met him. It was around the time he did Sense and Sensibility, so his hair was all tawny and streaked. I think every single female member of staff in the store congregated on the classical department, but he just happened to be browsing in my section, so I got to go and grab my pile of CDs ready to go out and casually ask if he needed any help :D

Me and a friend were approached by Jim Davidson and friend outside a back door of one of his shows, we were 13 and clearly looked very young, he was very flirtatious and forthcoming with us, asking our plans for the evening very uncomfortable

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I have another one, non BBC related.

Back c. 2006/2007, I was taking my young kids to nursery and had a car accident, and my car ended up in the ditch.
Phil Vickery appeared on the scene in his 4x4. Got out and was very concerned about me and the kids. He towed my car out of the hedge and I was able to drive/limp home. He was so lovely and calming to me. Saved me £100 the local garage would have charged.
The following Saturday I took a bottle of wine and thank you card up to their house.
Fern answered the door and I asked if Phil was in.
She said no, so I explained I had a thank you gift for Phil.
She said, yes he told me all about it and asked if my kids were okay.
She said thank you so much, and there really was no need to do this.
She was absolutely lovely.

Saw them both at a book signing locally, and again both lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 102
I've heard bad things about the actress Charley Webb who plays Debbie Dingle in Emmerdale, apparently she's rude and not a nice person. Anyone on here met her?
Yes! Total show off “look at me type” you’d think she had found the cure to cancer the way she commanded so much attention and looked down on everyone around her! Baring in mind she was watching a panto!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A few years ago, before any of the tragic things happened with his family I had dealings with Louis Tomlinson. He was scruffy, grumpy, rude & refused to sign anything for the fans waiting around for him. He said he didn’t get into the music business to sign autographs and all I could think of was that it was those fans who got him where he was!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I keep remembering snippets I’ve heard over the years...
  • Kid Rock was briefly married to Pamela Anderson but he’s definitely the type that shouldn’t be married. He was a member at the same country club as my friend where he brought ‘other’ women but notably, Anna Kournikova while she was going through an on/off period with Enrique Iglesias before they got married. Pammy found out & turned up unannounced, so apparently Anna had to be whisked away in a golf buggy & everyone at the club lied for KR!

Did Enrique actually married Anna? It has been a rumour forever.

Reactions: 2
Newbie here, enjoying this thread, thank you ! I have a lovely story about the late great George Michael. Have been a fan for many years. When we left school a good friend of mine got a job at a major UK airport. She worked as a’queue buster’ in security..where you put your stuff in the tray and it goes through the X-ray machine and you then move on to the patting down section! Sometimes she worked in VIP and they were under strict instructions not to be over friendly or ever ask for autographs from celebrities/VIPs , this was long before the selfie became the thing to ask for) . One day GM walked through and she was screening the hand luggage, she said they made small talk and he was really chatty and friendly. She took it upon herself to ask for an autograph for me....he wrote my name and signed his name, she said he was really lovely and said make sure you don’t get in trouble for asking!
He was ; by all accounts, a really lovely man .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was at a holiday park and Jim Davidson was there performing his Big Break Snooker show which we had tickets too on a sunday morning - the day the clocks went forward.
Jim was an hour late on stage, he made the excuse that he forgot to put his watch forward an hour but the bouncers on the door said he had a drink problem and was getting sober to come on stage.

Reactions: 3
I remember going to see muse and the supporting band that came on before them myself and everyone within a five mile radius thought they were tit. A few months later they brought a hit single. They were the noisettes( if anyone remembers them) 🤣
Yep, remember them! I went to their gig in Liverpool around 09. Afterwards we went to another gig venue that had a small club beneath it and the band rocked up. Eventually the singer was in the loo doing coke pretty openly. Vaguely recall chatting to her for a bit and remember her being really nice 😂

Can someone please explain to me the whole Holly W car thing? Did she report it stolen but then found out her husband had took it and was at another woman’s house? That’s how I’ve taken it but could be totally wrong 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.