Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gutted to hear all these Mark Owen stories! I’ve loved him since the 90s (even after the furore ten years ago when he was busted as a cheat and went to rehab).

He’s got weird recently though. On tour in 2017 he looked great, then at the end of 2018 he was looking really chubby. Lost weight in time for the TT tour in 2019, but he lost SO much he was looking really puny. And he grew a moustache and long greasy straggly hair... honestly, I was repulsed by him for the first time in my life 😆

I don’t know what’s changed with him, but something has.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Remembered something else - Daniel Ratcliffe (Harry Potter) likes a drink, so much so that Paramedics were called on a regular basis. It was my brother (he's a paramedic) and on many occasions that he was on shift he would have to attend his house and take him into hospital.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Ive heard that she was not only a total witch, but a massive pisshead who'd pass out drunk most afternoons.
Chain smoker too! When she was still doing Royal visits, places had to accommodate her need for a sit-down with a fag away from the cameras.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My husband used to work at the BBC, so I used to get invited to wrap parties and meet some of the “talent”.
Here goes:
Eamonn Holmes - absolutely lovely with everyone, very nice to me when I was introduced
Cheryl Baker - stuck up cow every time I met her (her sister was lovely though)
Kris Akabusi - lovely and very friendly, very loud voice
Betty Bothroyd and Moira Stewart - in a relationship
Patricia Routledge (Hyacinth Bucket) and Pat St Clements - in a relationship
Bob Monkhouse - bottle of spirits with him while rehearsing on set
Gary Linekar - not friendly with production staff, apart from one girl he was shagging whilst married to his first wife
Adrian Chiles - grumpy as hell
Jonathan Ross - a production guy had a last minute invite to an awards show, had nothing to wear. JR arranged for 2 suits to be delivered in by courier to the BBC from home. Afterwards, this guy got the suit dry cleaned and went to return both to JR. He refused to take them back, said have them as I have loads....keep them.

Will try to remember any other stuff.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
My journalist husband said she is about to announce she is gay, leave her husband and shack up with her lover 😱 we do have the gayest parliament in the world so wouldn’t surprise me
I thought she was gay?

Reactions: 4
This is a really rubbish one, many years ago I went to see a production of When Harry Met Sally at the Haymarket theatre. It starred Luke Perry and Alison Hannigan, it was popular! I managed to get tickets and who sat next to me, Kris Akabusi former track and field athlete, he has the most annoying laugh known to man. If you know who he is you will know what I mean. He laughed, really loudly at everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You never hear much of Jonathan Ross’ brother Paul these days, following his coke fuelled, gay hot spot dogging “breakdown”.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Idk if she's still relevant. I have a friend who's aunt works in PR in California. Jennifer Lawrence decided to take a break from acting as it was widely known that she slept with Weinstein for her Oscar and that a lot of people ended up blacklisting her as they were afraid they were gonna get the reputation that they had sex with her so she could get a role in a movie.

Also, during award shows, security and her people are to monitor how much she drinks as there's been a few instances where she goes loopy and breaks down when she has too much alcohol.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I met former Generation Game hostess Rosemarie Ford in Cardiff in 1991 when she eats in Aladdin, she was so lovely and gave me a kiss on the cheek as well as her autograph.

wonder if anyone had any goss on formet Sabrina the Teenage Witch actress Melissa Joan Hart?

Reactions: 5
🤷‍♀️ Grim 😂 Sounds like most z listers dabble. The other Cbeebies regular S-J Honeywell got into thousands of pounds worth of debt due to her addiction. 🤭
Yes! Remember drug addiction led to the deaths of Natasha Collins & Mark Speight, both children’s tv presenters.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I've heard bad things about the actress Charley Webb who plays Debbie Dingle in Emmerdale, apparently she's rude and not a nice person. Anyone on here met her?

Reactions: 11
My dad is a huge fan of Anthony Hopkins (AH) so you can imagine his delight when he was presented with the opportunity to meet him.

AH was filming Shadowlands in Oxford and my mum and dad replied to an advert for extras and were delighted to be accepted. My dad in particular was very excited at the possibility of seeing AH in he flesh.

On the day my parents were extras they were filming a garden party scene and my parents were asked to be in the background of a scene where AH was talking with the actress Debra Winger (DW). Whilst waiting around for the cameras etc to be set up AH approached my parents and said hello. He asked their names and then proceeded to chat with them for a few minutes until filming started.

When the director Richard Attenborough declared the break for lunch AH turned to my mum held out his arm and said 'shall we go for lunch?' He then turned to Debra Winger and asked her to take my dad's arm and join them for lunch.

So my parents got to spend an hour eating lunching and chatting with AH and DW. After lunch AH instructed a crew member to take a photo of my dad and him together and send it on. That photo still hangs in my parents house 27 years later.

That's a real movie star.
(My first post) - that story brought tears to my eyes!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My husband used to work at the BBC, so I used to get invited to wrap parties and meet some of the “talent”.
Here goes:
Betty Bothroyd and Moira Stewart - in a relationship
Patricia Routledge (Hyacinth Bucket) and Pat St Clements - in a relationship

Will try to remember any other stuff.
Last I heard, Moira and Pam St Clements were involved long term.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I have a few.. met at random events/nights out etc..

Ricky Gervais – really nice guy, was in a hurry but posed for photographs/gave autographs without any trouble

Joe Wickes/The Body Coach – very low key, tiny in person, he called my relative a c*nt (in his defence, the relative was drunk and being annoying so I won’t hold it against him)

Ben Howard – bit of a tool, typical “lad”

Eamon Holmes – awful, called his make up artist a c*nt, they all hated him

Robert Pattinson – saw him in a tiny bar in East London, he must have been there for 2 or 3 hours before I finally realised who it was. Kept himself to himself and looked/acted totally low key.

James Corden – was actually pretty friendly and posed for pics. I've heard too many stories about him being an arse though. He was drunk though so maybe this helped?

Jodie Comer – was hammered (her dad confiscated her drink in the end, hahaha) but absolutely stunning in person and very sweet to everyone that approached her

The Beckhams – not first hand, but heard they paid for someone’s entire wedding in order to have the date changed at a local (very upmarket) venue they wanted for a party on the same day

Greg James – can’t say how I know but first-hand knowledge… by all accounts a nice guy but… very intense… when it comes to relationships.. (didn’t surprise me that he was head first/basically moved in on the first date with his wife)

Reactions: 11
I remember going to see muse and the supporting band that came on before them myself and everyone within a five mile radius thought they were tit. A few months later they brought a hit single. They were the noisettes( if anyone remembers them) 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.