Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's bound to be more on Mark Owen from recent times. The guy looks like a bona fide junkie these days!

a friend of mine knew Christine Lampard from her school days and said she actually was a lovely girl. Has turned her back on most of her friends from back then but based on her location now, it kind of stands to reason as she doesn't see them much anymore.
Wow. Mark Owen looks awful. This was last year during the heatwave. Not sure if he still looks like this.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Carrying on from the first thread I cant see Kim Kardashian being a beard for Kanye why would she need to do that? she beautiful and I know HE thinks he's the second coming but Kanye aint all that she could get a real husband.

Reactions: 15
Why does he rob it? He clearly has the money or is he one of those c*nts who think just cause they're off the telly it should be given the blind eye.
Feck knows! It's like those lazy as tit social influencers (get off your arse & get a proper job!!) that expect companies to give them freebies for advertising the product.

Reactions: 8
I hope there’s a bit of Goss from the Brit awards tonight.. if anyone can get any ☕☕

Reactions: 11
Newbie here, enjoying this thread, thank you ! I have a lovely story about the late great George Michael. Have been a fan for many years. When we left school a good friend of mine got a job at a major UK airport. She worked as a’queue buster’ in security..where you put your stuff in the tray and it goes through the X-ray machine and you then move on to the patting down section! Sometimes she worked in VIP and they were under strict instructions not to be over friendly or ever ask for autographs from celebrities/VIPs , this was long before the selfie became the thing to ask for) . One day GM walked through and she was screening the hand luggage, she said they made small talk and he was really chatty and friendly. She took it upon herself to ask for an autograph for me....he wrote my name and signed his name, she said he was really lovely and said make sure you don’t get in trouble for asking!

• Heart
Reactions: 67
My memories are all flooding back.

If anyone remembers bodger from bodger and badger, he looooooooveeeeeeeed the sesh. Particularly the old horse tranqs. Absolutely top bloke.

I deal with Mark Wright alot, I really like him. Just a normal, down to earth bloke. I can imagine him getting a bit aggy but hes always splashed across the tabloids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Years ago when Ndubz were touring, I was staying at the same hotel as them. They had pulled up outside the hotel in van and the driver opened the door to Dappy sniffing coke. In front of a group of 13 year old fans 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
My memories are all flooding back.

If anyone remembers bodger from bodger and badger, he looooooooveeeeeeeed the sesh. Particularly the old horse tranqs. Absolutely top bloke.

I deal with Mark Wright alot, I really like him. Just a normal, down to earth bloke. I can imagine him getting a bit aggy but hes always splashed across the tabloids.
Oh, that reminds me. I was told that the child-friendly Mr Tumble is rather fond of the white stuff.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Carrying on from the first thread I cant see Kim Kardashian being a beard for Kanye why would she need to do that? she beautiful and I know HE thinks he's the second coming but Kanye aint all that she could get a real husband.

I think if there is any basis to this it's all to do with fashion. Kim was desperate to get into that world and no one took her seriously. She was just the reality TV sex tape girl. She starts getting with Kanye and out come the vogue covers, the invitations to the met ball, working with designers she could of only dreamed of. Mostly off the back of his connections.

I'm not sure there is any basis to it but this is the only angle I could fathom. They do however, make beautiful babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
My dad is a huge fan of Anthony Hopkins (AH) so you can imagine his delight when he was presented with the opportunity to meet him.

AH was filming Shadowlands in Oxford and my mum and dad replied to an advert for extras and were delighted to be accepted. My dad in particular was very excited at the possibility of seeing AH in he flesh.

On the day my parents were extras they were filming a garden party scene and my parents were asked to be in the background of a scene where AH was talking with the actress Debra Winger (DW). Whilst waiting around for the cameras etc to be set up AH approached my parents and said hello. He asked their names and then proceeded to chat with them for a few minutes until filming started.

When the director Richard Attenborough declared the break for lunch AH turned to my mum held out his arm and said 'shall we go for lunch?' He then turned to Debra Winger and asked her to take my dad's arm and join them for lunch.

So my parents got to spend an hour eating lunching and chatting with AH and DW. After lunch AH instructed a crew member to take a photo of my dad and him together and send it on. That photo still hangs in my parents house 27 years later.

That's a real movie star.
Absolutely love him 🥰 so glad to hear he is nice

Reactions: 13
Newbie here, enjoying this thread, thank you ! I have a lovely story about the late great George Michael. Have been a fan for many years. When we left school a good friend of mine got a job at a major UK airport. She worked as a’queue buster’ in security..where you put your stuff in the tray and it goes through the X-ray machine and you then move on to the patting down section! Sometimes she worked in VIP and they were under strict instructions not to be over friendly or ever ask for autographs from celebrities/VIPs , this was long before the selfie became the thing to ask for) . One day GM walked through and she was screening the hand luggage, she said they made small talk and he was really chatty and friendly. She took it upon herself to ask for an autograph for me....he wrote my name and signed his name, she said he was really lovely and said make sure you don’t get in trouble for asking!
I've yet to hear a bad word about George from folk (except the bloody press!) He did so much for others & didn't shout it from the rooftops neither. Legend of a man x

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I forgot to say before that my MIL used to work at the BBC in the eighties and nineties.
- Jimmy Saville’s “antics” were an open secret
- Jane Bonham-Carter, relative of Helena, was absolutely flabbergasted, daaahling, that they had banks in Liverpool

There’s loads more but I’ve heard them all so many times I’ve kind of forgotten. I’ll ask her again. Most shockingly of all, though, the Beeb kept her on a temporary contract that they kept renewing so she was never entitled to a staff pension!
Reference Jimmy saville the BBC completely knew about him years ago....I was at dinner party with my ex over 20 years ago, the girlfriend of a friend, I was talking to was a researcher at the BBC I asked her about work, she said she hated it they were res arching a documentary on saville, she said horrific what we've found out going back years.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
OMG! Just found this thread 😲 I'm supposed to be sorting out dinner, I can't move away from it 😂

So many people I like but now after reading here maybe not so much now 😕

Hollie Willoughby is really rude met her on celebrity juice just not nice at all. 😳
After everything that's coming out about Philip Scofield, I'm not suprised to hear she is not nice, if the rumors are true then she is covering up for him 😡

Reactions: 13
Oh, that reminds me. I was told that the child-friendly Mr Tumble is rather fond of the white stuff.

Ooh, that reminds me of something I'd heard 2nd hand, or maybe third, it'll work out after I tell the story. My friend worked at a school and one of the kids had a relative who dated him. According to the kid, he was asked to a birthday party, as a plus one, but refused to go as he didn't want to be free entertainment for the children....which may have been justifiable if that's why they asked, but it wasn't a kids party, and he was only asked because the partner was close family and it was courtesy.

It is going back too far to quote, but I am a teeny bit jealous of those who got to Snog Ben Adams. Seen him a few times at stage door, looks better now than he did then as well. He was a really nice guy who chatted to everyone and took pics, even the day his body language seemed agitated and like he wanted to leave, he stayed until he spoke to everyone, and took the selfies. It was Valentine's day and not long after the Eugenius deal fell through..he spoke about it a bit. He was still hurting. Such a shame because the show is absolutely awesome.

Reactions: 8
OMG! Just found this thread 😲 I'm supposed to be sorting out dinner, I can't move away from it 😂

So many people I like but now after reading here maybe not so much now 😕
I now just think that all celebs are adulterous narcissistic coked fuelled paedophiles with a penchant for being pricks, 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.