Secret Celeb Gossip #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee Ryan used to live opposite me ! We snogged sorry wish it was more interesting

Reactions: 12

Maaaaan! My boyfriend will be so jealous of you He’s got the biggest man crush on Dave Grohl or Corey Taylor!

Reactions: 5

I’ve heard this story before too and several
Different versions. I always thought it was an urban legend/rumour

Reactions: 8
Omg!? When was this ahahh. Was he married at the time?

Reactions: 3
Years ago I worked for Comet in their online/telephone orders department and received a call from a man wanting to place an order for a washing machine. That man was Peter Kay!!! Apparently he regularly ordered his appliances from Comet

Reactions: 10
Has anyone just seen the news alert about Hayden Pattienes boyfriend being arrested for punching her in the face.... I was only rereading all that old stuff yesterday

Hayden P has a lot of terrible and traumatic issues, all stemming from her family and background . It makes awful reading, if it’s true.

Reactions: 14
I was told that Demi Lovato who is a massive advocate for anti bullying was in fact a bully in school. She acted better than everyone else, picked on kids and people ended up bullying her because of it, so there's some truth to the story.

Also, supposedly her mother once got on top of a table in the cafeteria area of the school and screamed at the kids that theyre all gonna regret the day she becomes famous and that theyre all losers

Reactions: 10
if there was one celebrity i would punch it is ronan keating, him and his wife Sharon are so smug and also hes apparently very short irl. So he probably has a Napoleon complex
Oh I just remembered I saw him and his ex in Courcheval, she was v tall and he was nothing in real life

Reactions: 4
David Beckham was a nice down to earth guy
He chatted to the neighbours brought a drink out while the kids where playing
Victoria was a snooty cow
Would come out and call him in like she was talking to a small child

Reactions: 9
Ooh. Forgot I have a Victoria Beckham story!

When we got married, our car was a beautiful old Rolls Royce. It had been left to go to ruin in the owners parents barn on their farm, he didn’t care for cars. The owner lovingly restored it and hired it out for wedding etc. I can’t say the number plate, but that was the big selling point for weddings. Even more so as it was original to the car.

The year we got married the owner had many calls from Mrs Beckham who wanted to buy the numberplate. He wouldn’t separate the plate and the car. She offered to buy the car but he still refused.

As far as I know he’s still got the car almost 20 years on.

This makes my heart happy, I love Anthony Hopkins!!

This reminds me, whilst working in a bank I served uncle colm from derry girls. Hes not as chatty as his character

Reactions: 13
I work with a girl who’s cousin used to be in a relationship with Calvin Harris.

Allegedly rumour has it around and about Hollywood is that Jay Z is a big time underworld gangster. The reason apparently that Solange attacked him in the elevator was because she had just finished and ready to drop an album that she had produced with this guy that ‘owed’ Jay Z. The guy hadn’t ‘repaid’ Jay Z. Solange had just found out that night, he had ordered a hit to said producer and he was killed.

anyone else heard the same/similar?

Reactions: 36
"Slimmest ankles at a Rod and Emu show"
My husband was the person that called the police on him after receiving his laptop to fix and come across pictures, at a big computer company and that’s reason he was found out not the best claim to fame
I think your husband is a hero

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.