Secret Celeb Gossip #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything on Tom and Giovanna Fletcher... I’m sorry but they drive me insane.
Met Tom a few times at mcfly stuff years ago before he was married and he was alright. Dougie and Danny were nicer and more engaging. Met Dougie again more recently when he was playing in another band and chatted with a few of us for a fair while he also gave me a bass string 😂

I seem to vaguely remember he was in my opinion quite awful to a mcfly on twitter in regards to the fact Tom had done his books but not mcfly stuff. He seemed to get quite full of himself when his wedding speech went viral.

Reactions: 5
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I just introduced my old man to Car Share ( he was working abroad) and it got us chatting about Peter Kay! Anyone know the story about his big disappearance? I assume either him or his wife have been sick?

Mod Edit: Peter Kay thread

Reactions: 2
SATC is one of all time favourite shows. I've seen every episode into double figures.

But that article is bleeping hilarious. The second film is pretty tit TBF.
It’s one of the worst films I’ve ever seen. I think The Emoji Movie tops it tho.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
SATC is one of all time favourite shows. I've seen every episode into double figures.

But that article is bleeping hilarious. The second film is pretty tit TBF.
loved the tv show, hated both of the movies. They should never have done them, it absolutely did not need it!!!!

Reactions: 14
I just introduced my old man to Car Share ( he was working abroad) and it got us chatting about Peter Kay! Anyone know the story about his big disappearance? I assume either him or his wife have been sick?
That’s been discussed no end and think it might have its own thread. If you google Peter Kay Tattle, it’ll come up

Reactions: 3
loved the tv show, hated both of the movies. They should never have done them, it absolutely did not need it!!!!
I didn't hate the first film. There were some fantastic scenes in it too. But, yeah they were pretty crap overall. The TV show was and is amazing in my humble opinion.

I got into the show a good few years after it started. As I don't watch much American TV and it had been hyped so much that it put me off.

I then caught it in error, on in the background and I was totally reeled in. 😍

• Heart
Random question but is there any goss on craig fairbrass ( dan from eastenders and Pat Tate rise of the footsoldier) ive just binged all those awful pat tate films and it looks like one big laugh i find it hard to believe they wereny really all out their minds on coke 😂😂
He is the biggest tosser I’ve ever come across. On a virgin flight coming home from LA about 20 odd years ago, he moved to a spare seat in front of me and fully reclined. I asked him to move it up a bit and he just said he’d do what he liked and he’d been to a casting in LA(??? wtf)
anyway I had a word with the hostess and as it wasn’t his original seat she made him move. As he was being ejected he said very loudly “I’ll tell Richard next time I see him that you don’t like his planes”. 😂😂 What a cock!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Just caught up with the old thread.

To the person who fancies Razor Ruddock, I screenshot this last week because the headline and photo made me laugh so much

Elton John's an absolutely odious man. I don't know why he's held as some kind of national treasure. I've heard horrible stories first hand off people... I can't remember exact details but he's the kind of man that literally wouldn't think twice about pissing on you to demean you. He's a disgrace. It really pissed me off when John Lewis used him in their Christmas ad, even worse they made it all about him and his mum - the woman he refused to speak to for decades 🙄

I love SATC and always feel really sad that the girls didn't get on. It's usually quite telling when there is one person who the rest don't get along with but as far as I can tell KD and the other one who's name escapes me 🥴 (I'm so tired please excuse me) seem to have some kind of relationship with her. Also SJP was exec producer so she did have the power. I really like KC in interviews. It's quite telling that KC said there is no way on earth she would make another film yet the rumours still persist that she wanted more money, that strikes me as a bit of a PR exercise on SJP's part.
Sex and the City was my everything. The t.v shows carried it, the cast were amazing. But SJP was that show.

• Heart

Mod Edit: Peter Kay thread

Hes been treated for cancer twice.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He is the biggest tosser I’ve ever come across. On a virgin flight coming home from LA about 20 odd years ago, he moved to a spare seat in front of me and fully reclined. I asked him to move it up a bit and he just said he’d do what he liked and he’d been to a casting in LA(??? wtf)
anyway I had a word with the hostess and as it wasn’t his original seat she made him move. As he was being ejected he said very loudly “I’ll tell Richard next time I see him that you don’t like his planes”. 😂😂 What a cock!
I'd have kept hitting/kneeing the back of the seat until he sat up.I hate people like this.

What I'd love to know is what "celebs" do when the money and fame dries up. How do you go about getting a normal job if you had your baps out in Nuts, or made a racist comment on Big Brother?

Prompted by a story in the daily mail about how previous contestants are concerned that they may be affected if old series are shown again.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Kim Cattrall put herself on her Liverpool family's gravestone as 'Liverpool's Cleopatra' https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/11/12/kim-cattrall-gravestone-liverpool-cleopatra-twitter-viral/ which is mad and awful but also kind of amazing.
Ooh I've just remembered. Kim C was in a little village not far from me when she did Who Do You Think You Are. Turns out she had relatives from the North East in Tudhoe (which if you are from round here is pronounced Tudder) but she continually pronounced it Tud-hoe (very posh which it most definitely isnt!).

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.