Secret Celeb Gossip #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are they hiding about Dunblane?
Papers cannot be disclosed for 100 years...conspiracies, not nice involving top brass, government pedos,deliberate planned shooting, massive coverup....a shocking rabbit hole. I wont disclose anymore as theres alot of tit,.

Pedos not weirdos..bloody predictive typing!

Pedos not weirdos..bloody predictive typing!

Wont let me type word. Noooo....hope i dont get a warning!! Apologies in advancce

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Thank you, I thought there was some kind of conspiracy theory. Terrible tragedy 😢
Well there is a conspiracy of the killer with his paedophile connections. There are some that believe there has been a big cover up in that respect, but its one rabbit hole I am not diving into.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else wondering what dirt Dominic Cumming's must have on Boris for the entire cabinet to come out and publicly support him despite him having broken lock down rules?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Read online today that ex-chancellor and coke sniffer George Osborne has a “new girlfriend”. His ex chief of staff..
I don’t think she is new, her name came up as possible mistress a few years back.
He separated from his wife last year - she was probably on to him, and binned him off.

Does anyone have any goss on him?

I remember all the Natalie Rowe business a while back. She never had anything to back her stories up though, just a photo of him at a party from the 90s - with what looks like cocaine on the table.

His brother is dodgy. A medical professional who was supplying a sex worker with prescriptions, and other iffy goings on - that I can no longer remember.
His brother was a psychiatrist. Using his patients for sex and drugs. Thankfully he was struck off.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
No - and I understand he took a lot of ribbing from the Bullingdon crowd as he was such a wannabe. Toe-curling interview with him in the Times today - total snout in the trough.
I think he got where he is by desperately blagging. There is no way in hell he could have ever been Chancellor if he wasn't David Cameron's mate. He has a history degree so what the hell does he know about economics? He had one temp job before getting in to the Conservative office, given a safe seat, given the Chancellor job. Being a weasel has really paid off. He continually fails upward. He was trying to be editor of the Evening Standard whilst being an MP at the same time but was forced to resign. About the only decent thing May did. Oh - he's also managed to tank the Evening Standard as well. No accountability whatsoever.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Let’s not talk about Dunblane. Feels so recent and not gossip
It was 24 years ago and I don’t think any of the discussion so far has been gossip-y. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if there was a cover up involving the murderer and his connections. But like seaborgium said, it’s not a rabbit hole I’m prepared to go down. It’s too depressing in too many ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It was 24 years ago and I don’t think any of the discussion so far has been gossip-y. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if there was a cover up involving the murderer and his connections. But like seaborgium said, it’s not a rabbit hole I’m prepared to go down. It’s too depressing in too many ways.
I agree but this is a gossip thread not a conspiracy thread

Reactions: 17
For those who have a weird crush on Dara O'Briain, here are a couple of candid pics:

Standing up:
1590249742628.png

Lying down:
1590249811236.png

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Thank you, I thought there was some kind of conspiracy theory. Terrible tragedy 😢
There is a conspiracy around it. Theres an excellent facebook page about it (but it takes forever to read and I've not gone I depth about it) it's something along the lines of the shooter wasnt alone, he shot himself twice in the head and it was a cover up by Scottish MPs and those high up people. Theres some files not being released for 100yrs and why they arent. (I dont know the answer why they arent released now, as I said it would take days to read it!)

Edited - sorry I didnt see people had replied to this original post!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else wondering what dirt Dominic Cumming's must have on Boris for the entire cabinet to come out and publicly support him despite him having broken lock down rules?
Odious man.

Reactions: 12
Just caught up with the old thread.

To the person who fancies Razor Ruddock, I screenshot this last week because the headline and photo made me laugh so much

Elton John's an absolutely odious man. I don't know why he's held as some kind of national treasure. I've heard horrible stories first hand off people... I can't remember exact details but he's the kind of man that literally wouldn't think twice about pissing on you to demean you. He's a disgrace. It really pissed me off when John Lewis used him in their Christmas ad, even worse they made it all about him and his mum - the woman he refused to speak to for decades 🙄

I love SATC and always feel really sad that the girls didn't get on. It's usually quite telling when there is one person who the rest don't get along with but as far as I can tell KD and the other one who's name escapes me 🥴 (I'm so tired please excuse me) seem to have some kind of relationship with her. Also SJP was exec producer so she did have the power. I really like KC in interviews. It's quite telling that KC said there is no way on earth she would make another film yet the rumours still persist that she wanted more money, that strikes me as a bit of a PR exercise on SJP's part.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Like her or not, how cool is it that Naomi is suggesting Grace Jones has been a role model and protector since her teens? (Though I wonder what Grace had to say about Naomi's diva behaviour and moodswings).

She must mean "Ladies and Gentlemen, Ms Grace Jones" :p

Reactions: 6
I don’t want to be discussikng murdered children on here. It’s really not the place.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.