Secret Celeb Gossip #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thought of another, my friend works with a lot of top sporting people and he said that the absolute worst in terms of being arrogant and rude was? Kelly Holmes! Shes another one in the closet as well despite being obviously gay.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just thought of another, my friend works with a lot of top sporting people and he said that the absolute worst in terms of being arrogant and rude was? Kelly Holmes! Shes another one in the closet as well despite being obviously gay.
Yup heard that also from a friend who works in the industry. They wonā€™t work with her any longer

Reactions: 11
You can tell Mothers Day in America is soon.

Mainly because of the moronic crap from the Kardashians.

I find it disturbing they seem to celebrate EVERYTHING and in a very big way, mainly involving shelling out shitloads of cash.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Yup heard that also from a friend who works in the industry. They wonā€™t work with her any longer
. Shes had her day now, what these horrible vile types dont seem to realize is that they will get their reputation totally trashed and it will bite them on the arse at some point.

Reactions: 9
You can tell Mothers Day in America is soon.

Mainly because of the moronic crap from the Kardashians.

I find it disturbing they seem to celebrate EVERYTHING and in a very big way, mainly involving shelling out shitloads of cash.
I suspect its because they get paid to advertise to their moronic followers. They need to maintain the fantasy and the publicity. A bunch of flowers, a homemade card and a slice of cake wont cut it on insta fantasy land!

Ooh I'm a well known member! I've only been on here since the beginning of lockdown! I'm clearly exceedingly bored :D

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Heard that too
I have it on very good authority that heā€™s not just on one white powder .... when he was in Australia he was heavily into other substances.

Rick Stein is a very nice chap.
Jamie Oliver is a bit of twit but harmless.
Marcus Wareing well ...... likes a lady of the night but expects someone else to pay on their company credit card !!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I have it on very good authority that heā€™s not just on one white powder .... when he was in Australia he was heavily into other substances.

Marcus Wareing well ...... likes a lady of the night but expects someone else to pay on their company credit card !!
Oooo more chef gossip please! Jason Atherton always seems so lovely and utterly devoted to Hsi wife, though I'd hate to be on the wrong side of him. I hope that's true šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4

Jamie Oliver is more than a bit of a twit, he's a foul prick of a man and loves to belittle those working for him. He also loved to perv and hopelessly try flirt with the female waiting staff.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
He looks like as if Karl Lagerfield rose from the dead and decided to dress as an 18 year old twink on his first big night out to the gay club.
A trigger warning might have been nice!

Good god, what on earth is he supposed to be?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I met some people a few years ago who were backing singers for alot of famous people. They said the worse person to work with by far was Michael Ball. They said he is not at all like he portrays, he is horrible, really rude and up his own arse. They said what you see on screen is so far off what he is really like as a person. He screams at people and actually said ā€œdo you realise who I am??ā€. They said he only does things that will raise his profile as a good guy. I want to like him but this coloured my view.
This made me think of Richard Hammond. Not uncommon knowledge but a really horrid man. My brother used to work in his local pub. One Sunday he showed up with his family expecting a table for lunch even though they hadnā€™t booked. When he was turned away he threw a huge tantrum, did the whole ā€˜donā€™t you know who I am??ā€™ bollocks, and the landlady chucked him out and barred him on the spot.

His wife is also utterly rude, I served her at my local takeaway when I was working there many years ago, she wouldnā€™t get off the phone to speak to me to place her order, so I refused to serve her until she hung up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.