Secret Celeb Gossip #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Query...i have a warning B13, dont know what for, how do i find out? I dont wanna offend no one, i need to know what i wrote was deemed naughty. Help/advice:oops:

Is it me or has Jack Whiehall been to about 32 schools on here?!!!! 🤣🤣

Ok so staceys not split up with joe, so clearky drama has befallen someone they know!!

What was the Grinch thread? Out of noseiness!!

Query...i have a warning B13, dont know what for, how do i find out? I dont wanna offend no one, i need to know what i wrote was deemed naughty. Help/advice:oops:
No idea, had a look last few pages to see what u posted but couldnt see anything. Is it this thread or tattle in general? X

Reactions: 3
Thanx puddinpie. Dont know, happened on friday, with a result of A24....havent a scooby doo. It bothering me not knowing what i done wrong. Anyways🤔

Talking to my Dad yesterday about celebrity gossip and he reminded of the time he met Mary Berry. He worked in the lab in the factory where they produced her salad dressings in the late 90s. Said she came to site with her husband and was absolutely vile to everyone she met on her walk around. Her husband was lovely though. At the end of the visit as she was getting in her car, one of the operators opened up the window and shouted “Oi claw, f@&k off back under your house in Oz” 🤣 needless to say he didn’t last long after that 🤣
I have met her a few times and she has always been vile. Fame really has gone to her head.

Just saw Andi Peters on Tv, Anyone know anything about him?! Both Andi and stephen mulhern are two people I can’t find any info about like are they married etc
Andi Peters, definitely gay.

Not sure about Stephen but really wouldnt surprise me.

Reactions: 7
Why are there so many vile comments about Rebecca Adlington? How the hell does she deserve the hate?
Clearly they married young and broke up 18nmonths later probably,more than likely to him being gay (absolutely obvious) but they created a little girl together and considering he did this to her she's made peace and they look like a happy family.
If my husband did this to me I probably wouldn't be so understanding. You'd feel humiliated though it's not your fault.
She's never said a bad word about him and seems they have both found happiness

• Heart
Reactions: 97
For some reason, I went down a Jim Davidson rabbit-hole earlier. Guy has loads of kids. Imagine being having him as your Dad.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The problem with people like Adlington and that ex-cyclist who cries all the time is that, after being on the telly winning (or nearly winning) stuff, they retire and think that they still ought to be on the telly. Then they usually become incompetant and tiresome bores. Adlington could cover swimming because it's her sport, but she seems to want to branch out and become an all-purpose presented/celeb, and that's when it goes all Kris Akabusi-ups. If she wants to talk about swimming, great, but as for her gigs on Loose Women, I'm a Celeb, Masterchef, etc, I can do without them - and no amount of red angry faces will change that!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
The problem with people like Adlington and that ex-cyclist who cries all the time is that, after being on the telly winning stuff, they retire and think that they still ought to be on the telly. Then they usually become incompetant and tiresome bores. Adlington could cover swimming because it's her sport, but she seems to want to branch out and become an all-purpose presented/celeb, and that's when it goes all Kris Akabusi-ups. If she wants to talk about swimming, great, but as for her gigs on Loose Women, I'm a Celeb, Masterchef, etc, I can do without them - and no amount of red angry faces will change that!
and there's no Record Breakers these days either so no jobs going there.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No wonder she has a chip on her shoulder with comments like this. I like her and I think she gets a lot of uncalled tit about her looks.
I agree people were unkind about her looks. However she came across terribly on I’m a Celebrity and really took against Amy Willerton just because she happened to be pretty, it was classic High School Bully stuff. This girl is prettier than me so I’m going to slag her off and try and turn everyone against her.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Cara Delevingne and Ashley Benson have split. The rumours of Cara cheating on her have been going on for a while.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why are there so many vile comments about Rebecca Adlington? How the hell does she deserve the hate?
Clearly they married young and broke up 18nmonths later probably,more than likely to him being gay (absolutely obvious) but they created a little girl together and considering he did this to her she's made peace and they look like a happy family.
If my husband did this to me I probably wouldn't be so understanding. You'd feel humiliated though it's not your fault.
She's never said a bad word about him and seems they have both found happiness
I agree there shouldn’t be comments about her looks and things that she cannot change / has no control over. However, she isn’t a very nice person and is very stuck up. Most people in her hometown know this, she isn’t very well liked.

Reactions: 22
The problem with people like Adlington and that ex-cyclist who cries all the time is that, after being on the telly winning (or nearly winning) stuff, they retire and think that they still ought to be on the telly. Then they usually become incompetant and tiresome bores. Adlington could cover swimming because it's her sport, but she seems to want to branch out and become an all-purpose presented/celeb, and that's when it goes all Kris Akabusi-ups. If she wants to talk about swimming, great, but as for her gigs on Loose Women, I'm a Celeb, Masterchef, etc, I can do without them - and no amount of red angry faces will change that!
Hmm, I’m not sure I agree. The examples you gave have all sorts of people on those shows so I don’t know why an ex Olympian is being singled out for appearing on them too compared to someone like Stacey Solomon. I don’t mind SS and think she’s quite funny but I still don’t get what she actually does. She didn’t go down the singing route after X factor and it’s like she just wants to be famous, but for what?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I agree there shouldn’t be comments about her looks and things that she cannot change / has no control over. However, she isn’t a very nice person and is very stuck up. Most people in her hometown know this, she isn’t very well liked.
You say things she can’t change but she did when she had a nose job.

Reactions: 2
Stephen used to date Emma Barton, she played Honey in Eastenders.
That's the chicken! Wasn't sure how much of a real relationship it was. Both wanted their media status rising at the time I seem to think.

Talking of old TV presenter, anything on Jamie Theakston? God, I use to have such a crush on him when I was younger
And me! And Jamie Redknapp. I promised I looked further than the name "Jamie" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.