Secret Celeb Gossip #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Click the three dots in the text box next to the smiley face, and click on Giphy, then search for the one you want :)

Ps I am new to this thread since the Grinch one died a death.. where have I been 🤦🏻‍♀️ Absolutely brilliant 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ex-husband's 'close friend'. We all know what that means! (And was pretty obvious when they were married!)
ha just popped in to see if this had been spotted. His best friend who was on MTVs The Bi Life....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just saw Andi Peters on Tv, Anyone know anything about him?! Both Andi and stephen mulhern are two people I can’t find any info about like are they married etc
The term 'drip' was surely made for Stephen Mulhern.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Click the three dots in the text box next to the smiley face, and click on Giphy, then search for the one you want :)

Ps I am new to this thread since the Grinch one died a death.. where have I been 🤦🏻‍♀️ Absolutely brilliant 😂
I knew it was something to do with giphy but I was trying to post direct links which didn’t work (plus, my phone hates the actual giphy site but this way is so much easier)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just saw Andi Peters on Tv, Anyone know anything about him?! Both Andi and stephen mulhern are two people I can’t find any info about like are they married etc
Thought it was well publicised Peters is gay?

Mulhern I have no idea about. He has a relationship with someone from EastEnders a few years ago, but don't know his deal after that. He's a poor man's Ant/Dec, though I don't think much of them either.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Thats cos she has no content. you know when somethings kicked off cos the thread goes a zillion miles an hour, at the mo we are lucky if it moves 2/3 pages overnight. Easier to keep on top of though hah!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rebecca Adlington has always been annoying. She has a huge chip on her shoulder for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ex-husband's 'close friend'. We all know what that means! (And was pretty obvious when they were married!)
I came straight here to post about this! I can’t believe they ever got married, he was so obviously gay. Was he closeted even to himself at the time? Did Rebecca know but agree to marry him for convenience and a baby? So weird.

Reactions: 17
Again surely someone must know what going on with stacey? Dont know jut dont trust joe..... or maybe he has corona?? X
Stacey attention seeking again, she starts off a story then doesn't finish it. She said last night that whatever she's going through is staying private- well why mention it in the 1st place. Her engagement figures must be low on Instagram.

Thought it was well publicised Peters is gay?

Mulhern I have no idea about. He has a relationship with someone from EastEnders a few years ago, but don't know his deal after that. He's a poor man's Ant/Dec, though I don't think much of them either.
Stephen used to date Emma Barton, she played Honey in Eastenders.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

you were saying, chaps.....👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Every. Single. Day.
I wonder if the fact comments on the article are moderated in advance is to stop people mentioning how her ex husband who everyone with eyes could tell years ago was gay (not knocking it she got a kid and he became a dad before coming out in the future) had Rebecca as his beard and his 'friend' is clearly his lover.

Reactions: 14
I figured as much, mostly because if something is inaccurate on wiki it’s usually edited and corrected pretty quickly which is why I thought it was good bet they did attend the same school! Not sure why the original poster questioned me on it but I too have heard Jack Whitehall mention he went to the same school as both of them 🤷‍♀️
Jack Whitehall went to my prep school so I was confused. So I assume he attended that one before or after.

Reactions: 2
I knew it was something to do with giphy but I was trying to post direct links which didn’t work (plus, my phone hates the actual giphy site but this way is so much easier)

Was it you who had the link to the Hilary Duff photo? Could you DM it to me please? My interest is piqued.

Reactions: 3
Andi Peters is in a glass closet, as they say. He has never, ever said anything publicly about his sexuality. But he knows everyone knows that he’s gay, so he just hasn’t bothered. Which is fair enough. If anything he’d probably get loads of stick if he did suddenly come out - everyone would sneer that they’ve known for nigh on 30 years, what’s the point of coming out officially, what an attention seeker, he obviously wants to revive his career...

You know that would happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Talking of old TV presenter, anything on Jamie Theakston? God, I use to have such a crush on him when I was younger

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.