Secret Celeb Gossip #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking that he has something on PS and they agree to get him on there to keep him quiet. Considering both had the beards.
Yep both shady as duck......I was trying to think of a reason why hed be on TM (I only watch on a friday now) PS and MB must be in cahoots, maybe both of them use smugfaces apartment!? 🤢

Reactions: 10
I know someone like this. Can't figure out why they're not loosing weight but drink a bottle of wine anight. We've been out and she's had to go throw up her dinner.
There was one of those diet shows on a while ago and a woman on there had a gastric band. She would just make the food really small, eat standing up, stretch her throat, whatever she could do to get food into her. It was clearly a psychological issue that the gastric band wasnt going to solve. She cant have got any pleasure from it.

Reactions: 4
Tom Hardy came out as bisexual early on in his career but then popped himself back in the closet as he got more famous.
He hinted at a period as a rent boy in early press... could have been for a bit of street edge but that got buried.

Reactions: 8
Yep both shady as duck......I was trying to think of a reason why hed be on TM (I only watch on a friday now) PS and MB must be in cahoots, maybe both of them use smugfaces apartment!? 🤢
What PS? sorry, I only know the abbreviation of PS as PlayStation.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He hinted at a period as a rent boy in early press... could have been for a bit of street edge but that got buried.
Yeah, I remember the interview. He said that he basically ‘did things’ to get on in the film industry. He was very honest about it.

Reactions: 6
So glad I’m not alone in my loathing of Stephen Fry. He’s everything people would despise if it was the slightest shade of blue, but because he’s openly gay and pseudo-left-liberal in the standard actor luvvie style, he’s fawned over as a national treasure, one of what Quentin Crisp called the Stately Homos of England. I hate the notion that a pimped-up pub quiz like QI is touted as sone kind of proof of intellect, when it’s nothing more than obscure factoid trainspotting for public school nerds.

Fry is also a steaming misogynist with 0% empathy for any woman. I think these comments at the time were what opened my eyes to what a tiny ignorant tool he is.‘Women simply don’t like having sex, HAHAHAH’
When I was much younger I loved him. But then someone (can’t remember where it originated) that he’s a stupid person’s idea of a clever person, and I thought “Oh tit, they’re right”.

I unfollowed him on Twitter years ago because he used to flounce so many times. It’s hard to carry on respecting someone when they behave so childishly (and yes, I know he suffers from depression and bipolar disorder and that probably plays a part, but still).

And yep, a massive misogynist.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So he thinks that all gay men cruise for sex and that this is normal? Sounds like he has a sex addiction or some kind of issue. The thought of men just prowling around with a semi on, desperate to get fucked. He is weird.
I doubt Fry has ever cruised in his life! He did a BBC documentary about life for gay people in countries where it’s still criminalised, and during an exchange with a man in Uganda who was talking about how “disgusting” anal sex is, SF said “But I don’t have anal sex, never have!” Then explained that he’s into “intercrural sex... like the Greeks” (which is THE most Stephen Fry-esque way to explain his sexual proclivities 🤣).

So there you go. I could have happily stayed ignorant to how SF had sex, but now I’ll never forget it 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I doubt Fry has ever cruised in his life! He did a BBC documentary about life for gay people in countries where it’s still criminalised, and during an exchange with a man in Uganda who was talking about how “disgusting” anal sex is, SF said “But I don’t have anal sex, never have!” Then explained that he’s into “intercrural sex... like the Greeks” (which is THE most Stephen Fry-esque way to explain his sexual proclivities 🤣).

So there you go. I could have happily stayed ignorant to how SF had sex, but now I’ll never forget it 🤢
Pleaae tell me I'm not the only one that had to google intercural?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I think Steven Frys husband might be married for reasons other than love. I think he married well so to speak.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Stephen fry “women don’t like sex” lol, women do like sex. The only reason they might not like it is because a lot of men just stick it in you and think they’re gods gift to humanity. Because they’re selfish and only care about ones own pleasure. They think the woman is just merely something they can stick something in

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Stephen fry “women don’t like sex” lol, women do like sex. The only reason they might not like it is because a lot of men just stick it in you and think they’re gods gift to humanity. Because they’re selfish and only care about ones own pleasure. They think the woman is just merely something they can stick something in
Women don't like sex with men who look like Steven Fry that's 100% definite.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Also what gives a man have the right to say what women do and don't like lol.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.