Secret Celeb Gossip #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker... first time poster!
Several years ago whilst on holiday we met Chanelle Hayes and her then boyfriend, Jack Tweed.
We had a few drinks together over several nights and have to say that Jack was delightful, very unassuming, friendly and not one to use any ‘status’ he might have. Chanelle was nice enough but was very keen to be seen. Jack was very involved with Chanelle’s son, Blakey, and it was clear to see they had a great relationship. There were a few paps on the resort and it was funny to watch the ‘unexpected’ photos being taken (after several attempts to get the right pose etc).

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just started watching Mad Men from the beginning - thanks lockdown 😂 - any goss on John Hamm? 😍
The best show of all time (IMO). I’ve watched the entire series 4 times #superfan Jon Hamm is outstanding as Don Draper and the rest of the cast are brilliant too. John Slattery who plays Roger is perfection and such a silver fox ❤ But yes Hamm has an enormous downstairs situation and looks like he knows what to do with him. He’d bleeping GET IT 💪🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone know anything about Jay Mcguiness (Wanted/Strictly)? He built up a devoted fanbase of middle-aged women when he did Strictly and has been doing musical theatre since. He's always been exceptionally guarded regarding his love life. Never any talk or pics of gf's. I always presumed he was gay. Anyone know?

Reactions: 9
The best show of all time (IMO). I’ve watched the entire series 4 times #superfan Jon Hamm is outstanding as Don Draper and the rest of the cast are brilliant too. John Slattery who plays Roger is perfection and such a silver fox ❤ But yes Hamm has an enormous downstairs situation and looks like he knows what to do with him. He’d bleeping GET IT 💪🏻
I don't know if others agree, but Hamm seems better suited to the Mad Men era than he does today! After the Don Draper 'look' he just seems odd to me with longer hair and more casual clothes!

Reactions: 21
Speaking of mad men, any on Elisabeth Moss who plays Peggy? Except the Scientology stuff nothing else about her online

Reactions: 10
He was with his ex for about 20 years, he career fell by the wayside a bit to support him. She wanted a baby and he dumped her after rehab. I think he has a bit of an entitled frat boy mentality. I would let him wear me like a hat however.
Yeah I remember as time wore on the blinds started appearing and then eventually he got got help for his "issues" and the relationship ended. He's a gorgeous guy.

Reactions: 5
I don't know if others agree, but Hamm seems better suited to the Mad Men era than he does today! After the Don Draper 'look' he just seems odd to me with longer hair and more casual clothes!
Yes!! Absolutely agree - he’s so 50/60s, he just doesn’t suit a casual, modern look!

Reactions: 6
He totally suits the look from back then!!

Reactions: 7
I knew Robbie was gay
And the kitty stories must have been known for years
A friend told me that Windsor Davies was gay
And Pat Roach the wrestler
I'd heard a story that Connery was a dabbler when he was younger with men
No idea about Pat Roach. I know Sean Connery did bodybuilding and underwear modelling, which was very much gay fluff at the time, as it was still illegal to have actually gay things. https://images.app.goo.gl/Sh6cCPZAgnRYYPkf8

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The only info I have on Saville is when Jim’ll Fix It was on tv I was desp to meet Black Beauty such a horse lover I was! I wrote a letter and asked Mum to post it. Fast forward to just before all the JS stuff came out, I jokingly said how gutted I was that I never went on the show. My Mum then told us that my Dad wouldn’t allow her to post the letter and (he was a Nursing Officer at a large psychiatric hospital) when JS asked to visit the hospital Dad had turned him down flat. My Dad had passed away at this point but I felt really proud that he didn’t take any crap from JS.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
On the subject of Mad Men: Christina Hendricks never fails to astound with her ridiculous insistence that she hasn't had a boob job.

She said: "It's so bizarre that people are constantly asking if my breasts are real or fake. They're so obviously real that anyone who's ever seen or touched a breast would know."

Yes, Christina. So this is a natural 'development,' is it?

Christinahendricks-playboy.jpg

Apparently she went from that to this merely by 'eating pasta':

christina-hendricks-emmy-63.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
They don't call him the Hammaconda for nothing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The only thing that made me think that they might be real was that nobody would choose breasts that size/shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone know anything about Jay Mcguiness (Wanted/Strictly)? He built up a devoted fanbase of middle-aged women when he did Strictly and has been doing musical theatre since. He's always been exceptionally guarded regarding his love life. Never any talk or pics of gf's. I always presumed he was gay. Anyone know?
He is gay and the papers pushed so hard to force him to come out when he was on SCD. The last time I looked on his social media he was posting pics on holiday with his boyfriend but without properly outing himself. He definitely seems very guarded as a person.

On the subject of Mad Men: Christina Hendricks never fails to astound with her ridiculous insistence that she hasn't had a boob job.

She said: "It's so bizarre that people are constantly asking if my breasts are real or fake. They're so obviously real that anyone who's ever seen or touched a breast would know."

View attachment 123581

View attachment 123585
She is bigger all over though and wearing a push up bra in that second pic. I have to say her boobs do look natural to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

View attachment 123581

View attachment 123585
Spag Bol for dinner tonight I think 😂 🍝

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I actually think they are real. I've been looking and I can't see any of the tell tale implant shapes underneath and also she seems to have fullness all over the breast ( and in a lot of pictures she seems to have quite rounded shoulders and upper arms too) rather than them loking stuck on. or it could just be a really good surgeon.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.