Secret Celeb Gossip #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He had an affair with Amanda, it was confirmed by Popbitch who are pretty reliable.
I think he was a massive cause of Amy's problems. Obviously her husband didn't help as regards drink and drugs, but I think her problems were there long before she met her husband and a lot of them were caused by her father.

Back to Black was supposed to be about her relationship with Blake Fielder Civil, but I remember reading somewhere that it was actually supposed to be about her father leaving her and her mother for another woman and how much it destroyed her.
He she had an eating disorder from a young age. She had issues before she was famous. Cant help but feel sorry for what happened to her

• Sad
Reactions: 11
friend who was an editor had a short fling with her pre-macca. Said she was a great shag - very enthusiastic and would hop out of bed and along to the bathroom to give her mimsy a rinse before hopping back for round 2.
Are we all going to pretend the word ‘Mimsy’ didn’t happen or?.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 111
All these celebs who claim they haven’t had surgery it’s just make up. Can you DM me and let me no how it’s done please. Thanks in advance
It's yoga and healthy eating hun, makes your nose shorter, your tits bigger and your wrinkles disappear.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Not wanting to derail and make this a cliff richard thread

Bit of a crap one but I was in Portugal a few years back chatting to a taxi driver.
He said Cliff lived nearby and he’d picked him up before and that he’s very snooty and very ‘don’t talk to me I’m sir cliff’

In contrast, he said Bonnie Tyler also lived nearby and she’s amazing, bloody good laugh and he said she can go all night out-drinking the locals and dancing on the tables 💃🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I went on holiday to Portugal in the late eighties, age 18. At the time Cliff was living there with his boyfriend who was 17 or 18, so locals told us. Also at that time the age of consent for gay males was 21 and Cliff was banging on about being celibate.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I went on holiday to Portugal in the late eighties, age 18. At the time Cliff was living there with his boyfriend who was 17 or 18, so locals told us. Also at that time the age of consent for gay males was 21 and Cliff was banging on about being celibate.
Now there's a paradox 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can anyone help me please? Trying to find a link from a previous post, but having trawled through pages and pages and done a search, it's been to no avail.

Someone posted a link to a documentary on YouTube about the use of PRs in sleb land and how wannabes manipulate the media to become famous for nothing. Or along those lines anyway.

Thanks in advance. :)
Hiya its called starsuckers and rrally good!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In contrast, he said Bonnie Tyler also lived nearby and she’s amazing, bloody good laugh and he said she can go all night out-drinking the locals and dancing on the tables 💃🏻
I've celebreated New Year in Mumbles (her local village) before and can confirm this is true :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Cliff has been living with a former priest for the last 20 years. Apparently this man is a ‘companion’. He must think we were all born yesterday.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
John Challis (Boycie) from Only Fools and Horses was at two local country fairs in Somerset and refused photographs or autographs and he and his team said you could only get them if you bought his book.
Most of the Only Fools bunch are ridiculously pompous. Sue Holderness (Marlene) and Tessa Peake Jones (Raquel) are nice but they're very much in the minority. And David Jason is so up himself it's absurd.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Years ago my sister was a receptionist at a hospital and told that a member of Bucks Fizz had been admitted to have their piles sorted out...!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Bonnie Tyler representing the UK at Eurovision, knew she was never going to win, turned up sang her song and then got totally sloshed and enjoying the show. And probably had a drink or two pre-show. Seems like a good laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.