Secret Celeb Gossip #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if KP knows anything though šŸ™„
The phrase "the one who smelt it, dealt it" comes to mind, re KP's nose for smelly vaginas. It seems to be a common retort of hers and I'd bet money on that insult being a bit too close to home (or in psychologist-speak, "projection"). In any case, her personality is rancid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Reactions: 10
I can confirm that Amanda Holden shagged Ant McPartlin. There is a pic on the net of them having a furious row. I was told this by someone who works at ITV, and also from another source who is a make up artist at ITV. & they have all the gossip!!
To be fair, it doesnā€™t look like a furious row to me. Anyone can take a pic while someoneā€™s face is screwed up for a sec. His face seems quite placid.

Reactions: 16
Well, he sounds a real delight.
He is nicer on professional Masterchef but I remember before he was on that, he went on the normal one as a guest chef and he was so scathing to one man, he made him cry. Iā€™ve never forgotten that, no matter how nice he is to the professional contestants and no matter how much I enjoy seeing him on the show, I always remember him making that poor man cry. I mean it wasnā€™t sobs, havenā€™t watched the clip since but I think he just welled up and walked off but still. He was really horrible, I was worried when he got the professionals gig that he was going to be really mean. So that interview doesnā€™t surprise me.

Reactions: 9
I can confirm that Amanda Holden shagged Ant McPartlin. There is a pic on the net of them having a furious row. I was told this by someone who works at ITV, and also from another source who is a make up artist at ITV. & they have all the gossip!!
I love this first line above ā€œI can confirm that....ā€ it reads like a press statement šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Scared of the menopause to be honest, my arse doesn't need help.......tits, wouldnt argue. Though, I am petrified of the complete facial reshape....my mother wont recognize me šŸ˜³šŸ˜±
I'm early menopause so I'm guessing that's why its hit my stomach area instead, its got lost bring on some cheekbones though šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I once employed him to do some copywriting and he was a delight to deal with. Funny, accommodating and hard working. It was just after heā€™d been fired from Autocar, so I guess he was glad of the work.
Top gear did some filming in my home town (a little piss take On elderly drivers as itā€™s retirement central) he drank in the local pubs, met with ill fans that had contacted him, and it wasnā€™t covered by the press so was off his back. i Cant see heā€™s that awful.

Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve long had my suspicions about Barely Merry. She acts like a loveable old Home Economics teacher but in reality sheā€™s like one of those teachers whoā€™d pinch you if you got eggshell in your cake mixture. Itā€™s in those shark eyes, she doesnā€™t fool me!
I don't trust Berry, she'd batter you with a wooden spoon if you didn't compliment her colourful blouson! šŸ„„
'there's something about Mary'šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve long had my suspicions about Barely Merry. She acts like a loveable old Home Economics teacher but in reality sheā€™s like one of those teachers whoā€™d pinch you if you got eggshell in your cake mixture. Itā€™s in those shark eyes, she doesnā€™t fool me!
Did anyone see her episode of Who Do You Think You Are? Turned out some great great relative had been a baker contracted by the Government to bake bread for the workhouse who then sued him for substandard bread. She got so mad at the presenter, pretty much yelling at him that he was wrong & she knew he wouldn't have done that (umm love you didn't know him) - took it sooo personally & her mask definitely slipped!! She came across as I always felt she'd be. https://blog.britishnewspaperarchiv...papers-christopher-berry-and-robert-houghton/

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see her episode of Who Do You Think You Are? Turned out some great great relative had been a baker contracted by the Government to bake bread for the workhouse who then sued him for substandard bread. She got so mad at the presenter, pretty much yelling at him that he was wrong & she knew he wouldn't have done that (umm love you didn't know him) - took it sooo personally & her mask definitely slipped!! She came across as I always felt she'd be. https://blog.britishnewspaperarchiv...papers-christopher-berry-and-robert-houghton/
Always got the feeling her a d Paul Hollywood hated each other. Hes a dick as well though

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has anyone met Martin Kemp? I'd hate to hear any bad stuff about him :(

God, I'd ride him into the middle of next week :p

View attachment 126146
My mum has met him and said he was the most lovely man!
Been reading over from the hinch thread
I like this one!

I met Jason Donovan last year after a performance of Joseph! He was so sweet. Got on his bike and rode off into the night!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.