Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heather mills has always made me cringe, there was a stage where on her website it said she had been nominated for I think either a Nobel prize or inclusion in the Honours list.
Either way it came to light you wouldn't be informed you were nominated. Only way you would know is if you nominated yourself!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah, I like that song and its video. They're good fun, like Laughing Gnome by Bowie, which never fails to make me feel jolly.

Bowie once asked the Great British public* to nominate what songs they wanted to hear him do on tour via Internet (this is about 2001). Every single vote went for Laughing Gnome, and he very nearly did it....

*Always a stupid thing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bowie and Jagger were two old queens having a giggle for charity. I liked that video.
Not quite related, but this does remind me of the story that the Queen Mother once toasted the the former government minister Norman St John Stevas¹ with "This is from one old queen to another!"

¹Who was, 1) a personal friend of hers and 2) Incredibly gay

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not quite related, but this does remind me of the story that the Queen Mother once toasted the the former government minister Norman St John Stevas¹ with "This is from one old queen to another!"

¹Who was, 1) a personal friend of hers and 2) Incredibly gay
She also told her two servants ( two gentlemen who were never likely to marry ladies) went she found them have a disagreement :

'Once you two old queens have finished arguing, this old Queen wants a drink'.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Heather mills has always made me cringe, there was a stage where on her website it said she had been nominated for I think either a Nobel prize or inclusion in the Honours list.
Either way it came to light you wouldn't be informed you were nominated. Only way you would know is if you nominated yourself!!! 🤣
I don't like her at all. But anytime I see things about her I feel compelled to read them even though I know I will probably roll my eyes in frustration.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t hear about TH without thinking about the tall tales that had been told on the earlier celeb gossip threads 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Armchair psychologist time, but I'm sure Heather Mills' compulsive manipulative lying is some sort of personality disorder.

How on earth Macca fell for it (especially as he'll have met all sorts of hucksters and groupies in his time) baffles me. Must have been, as Prince Charles infamously said, "cuntstruck".

The 2002 Channel 4 documentary "The Real Heather Mills McCartney" was very interesting, no traces of it on the internet, afaik.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What annoys me about Benedict Cumberbatch is he probably thinks he's really good looking due to all the attention he inexplicably gets. I also don't fancy Cillian Murphy not even in Peaky Blinders which I also find really over acted and over the top

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Armchair psychologist time, but I'm sure Heather Mills' compulsive manipulative lying is some sort of personality disorder.

How on earth Macca fell for it (especially as he'll have met all sorts of hucksters and groupies in his time) baffles me. Must have been, as Prince Charles infamously said, "cuntstruck".

The 2002 Channel 4 documentary "The Real Heather Mills McCartney" was very interesting, no traces of it on the internet, afaik.
I think he must’ve been vulnerable at the time , she moved very fast didn’t she , all very sad as a child was involved too ..

Reactions: 7

Ive always thought she was a sociopath. She’s lied so often about so many things that it’s hard to know when she’s actually telling the truth.

Reactions: 24
Wow .... I've loved all this tea ... My God! I have nothing but bloody hell! T love T and also T but T did that but omg T ... Tea? Drop of skimmed, no sugar, perfect xx

Reactions: 4
Not sure if already been posted but this screenshot is from deuxmoi
Obviously to be taken with a pinch of salt as anyone could submit anything there… but…
Any thoughts?
Must admit I thought of Jim Carey purely as I know he is into his method acting. Not sure if he’s won many awards??
BD8DE35C-7BB6-4B27-96F5-8B2446FF11D5.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Probs because McCartney has an ego the size of a planet - can't imagine the love bombing phase took much. Maybe some fancy knickers and telling him he's the best in bed. Ever. Rinse, repeat.

Have you heard how Benedict Cumberbatch says penguins? Jesus 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Penguwin !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.