Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh sorry I’m a newbie to these threads and didn’t realise! It’s brilliantly bad though isn’t it.
I have just been having a read on Laura Whitmore's thread, and she comes across as a complete twit.

Have you had any dealings with her? It would be interesting to hear from someone who knows her because the way she acts on social media doesnt paint her in a good way at all. :)

Reactions: 3
Poor Hiddles, he’s getting a right bashing on here - but oh my Christ, he deserves it. What a twit!

So Heather Mills had barely heard of billionaire newly bereaved McCartney huh? That makes me snort with laughter. The Peiko/Les Mckeown thing is just sad, like she can’t admit she was a fan who managed to get with her idol.

Reactions: 12
I have just been having a read on Laura Whitmore's thread, and she comes across as a complete twit.

Have you had any dealings with her? It would be interesting to hear from someone who knows her because the way she acts on social media doesnt paint her in a good way at all. :)
She’s very unpopular in any comments sections (not just DM).

Reactions: 7
You need to watch this to make everything OK again... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Bowie nut here, and they actually recorded this video overnight (in London's Docklands), in a rush, and they improvised it all. Think the last scene where the Dame wiggles his arse was done just as the sun was rising (I'm sure there's a dirty joke in there, maybe if it was the moon rising)....

If you take it as it was intended, a 1980s charity single (for Live Aid) cobbled together in a rush, then it's not that bad. Two old hams playing around with each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bowie nut here, and they actually recorded this video overnight (in London's Docklands), in a rush, and they improvised it all. Think the last scene where the Dame wiggles his arse was done just as the sun was rising (I'm sure there's a dirty joke in there, maybe if it was the moon rising)....

If you take it as it was intended, a 1980s charity single (for Live Aid) cobbled together in a rush, then it's not that bad. Two old hams playing around with each other.
I love behind the scenes stories like that! And yeah that’s it, you can tell they’re having as much as a laugh as the viewers are.

Reactions: 9
Poor Hiddles, he’s getting a right bashing on here - but oh my Christ, he deserves it. What a twit!

So Heather Mills had barely heard of billionaire newly bereaved McCartney huh? That makes me snort with laughter. The Peiko/Les Mckeown thing is just sad, like she can’t admit she was a fan who managed to get with her idol.
I feel a bit sorry for Hiddles, he’s a very nice guy but he does bring it on himself doesn’t he.

I actually thought that this was a pisstake at first. I'm actually embarrassed for him. 🤣🤣:ROFLMAO:
I know it’s so twatty you think he can’t actually be serious… but oh wait…😂

Bowie and Jagger were two old queens having a giggle for charity. I liked that video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I love behind the scenes stories like that! And yeah that’s it, you can tell they’re having as much as a laugh as the viewers are.
I remember it pretty well as I saw a documentary about music videos where director David Mallet was discussing the making of Dancing In The Street reasonably recently - either Sky Arts or BBC4 (my two usual terrestrial channels) 🤣

David Mallet made some iconic videos with Bowie, and the clip for the Kenny Everett Show at the turn of 1980 was fantastic (I'm biased, of course). Let's not discuss the sketch where he's accosted by Everett's crossdressing businessman. :devilish:😅

Reactions: 4

love this

Reactions: 1

Two old hams, hamming it up! 🤣

Reactions: 1
He did it INFRONT of DeNiro?! Jesus Christ my toes are curling and I haven’t even seen it.
I agree that he’s a very good actor, very talented, comes across as a brilliant speaker and is clearly very intelligent and interesting but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP. He does seem to have calmed down with the impressions and dancing in recent years so hopefully someone has pulled him aside and said Tom, love, pack it in will you?
I’ve never seen the EJ RDJ video I’ll go take a look.

Yeah I think it’s a case of “I’m different to
Other girls/women I’m not interested in the fame side of things I just like you for you” approach which I’m sure is very appealing to well known, high profile stars. But let’s face it when it’s such big names it’s a bit disingenuous at best and totally unbelievable!

This is so bad. I’ve clearly developed a new addiction to watching Hiddles make a prat of himself while dying slowly inside and yet being unable to stop. Even before I press play I’m cringing on his behalf. The starting stance, the unbuttoning of the jacket. I bet he’s absolutely terrible in bed but thinks he’s god’s gift.

btw who is Simon from FOD?
Father of Daughters on IG. He also has no self-awareness and thinks he’s an epic dancer. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Everything Hiddleston has done since The Night Manager has been shockingly cringe so I think we can conclude he is a cringey twit and just had a moment where he was good, rather than suddenly turning into a knob.
The Taylor t-shirt was the worst!

Reactions: 5
Tom Hildeston looks a bit ferrety to me. Never got the appeal.
I love him in the Marvel stuff, but I watched a Norwegian show on Netflix called Ragnarok and loved the Loki character in that too ( didnt fancy him, hes a child!) so maybe I live the character rather than him. I enjoyed the Night Manager but didnt think he was anything amazing!

No I haven’t had any dealings with her at all! I don’t know much about her, off to have a nosey at her threads

Heather Mills McCartney was only vaguely aware of The Beatles, didn’t know any if their musuc when she met Paul. Also claims their daughter is musical because of her musical ability, not her ex-husband’s.

🤔
CA683532-4E71-4FC3-9281-EBB18F3D9A32.jpeg

Popbitch screenshot!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.