Secret Celeb Goss #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knew of him but she said she didn’t research him before their date.

Hilaria “Cucumber” Baldwin said she didn’t know who Alec Baldwin was even though she lived in America her entire life and was sort of a New York socialite and that Alec is a very famous actor who is mostly New York based.
Hilaria is probably because shed only just got off the boat from darkest Spain and couldn't speak a word of English. TV's or cinemas dont exist in Espanialand where shes from either :D

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Anything on Charlie Brooks ex eastenders. Came across Lie With Me and it got me wondering what she's been up to recently. Anyone know what she's like irl.

Reactions: 4
Hi everyone, bit late to the convo but have some old Rylan goss… Years ago when he was just getting big (after X factor though) he was casually seeing a guy I know. The guy kinda wasn’t feeling it or whatever and called it off, and Rylan didn’t take it very well. He wasn’t nasty or anything from what I heard but he tried hard to change his mind and was quite persistent. So I imagine he falls hard for people and is an extremely loving person.

Other goss - I read this elsewhere so it’s already been mentioned but Cheryl Cole deffo was hospitalised for her eating disorder, not malaria.

Also this is much bigger and hard to believe so I don’t blame anyone if you can’t get your head around it but it’s from an extremely reliable source…
Gordon Ramsey and Ross Kemp were caught in bed by Ross’ ex-wife… she used to work for a newspaper and she beat Ross up! This was hidden under an injunction.

To cover my ass I’ll just say this is gossip and not guaranteed truth :)

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Anything on Charlie Brooks ex eastenders. Came across Lie With Me and it got me wondering what she's been up to recently. Anyone know what she's like irl.
Her daughter keeps coming up on my FYP on tiktok, always posting videos about her Mum so obviously trying to get famous off the back of her

Hi everyone, bit late to the convo but have some old Rylan goss… Years ago when he was just getting big (after X factor though) he was casually seeing a guy I know. The guy kinda wasn’t feeling it or whatever and called it off, and Rylan didn’t take it very well. He wasn’t nasty or anything from what I heard but he tried hard to change his mind and was quite persistent. So I imagine he falls hard for people and is an extremely loving person.

Other goss - I read this elsewhere so it’s already been mentioned but Cheryl Cole deffo was hospitalised for her eating disorder, not malaria.

Also this is much bigger and hard to believe so I don’t blame anyone if you can’t get your head around it but it’s from an extremely reliable source…
Gordon Ramsey and Ross Kemp were caught in bed by Ross’ ex-wife… she used to work for a newspaper and she beat Ross up! This was hidden under an injunction.

To cover my ass I’ll just say this is gossip and not guaranteed truth :)
The Ross Kemp Gordon Ramsey rumour comes up on these threads a lot

Reactions: 9
The Ross Kemp Gordon Ramsey rumour comes up on these threads a lot
Ooh fair enough. I’ve been sitting on that one for a long time tbf and have always been a little skeptical myself so it’s interesting to hear other people are familiar with that story!

Reactions: 3
Ooh fair enough. I’ve been sitting on that one for a long time tbf and have always been a little skeptical myself so it’s interesting to hear other people are familiar with that story!
I think that one is a bit of an urban legend, like Prince/Marilyn Manson removing a rib in order to be able to give themselves a blow job and Richard Gere shoving a hamster up his arse.

Reactions: 8
Oops. apologies. I stand corrected. Richard Gere did not shove a gerbil up his arse. It was indeed a hamster 🐹🐹🐹

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is everyone’s favourite celebrity urban myth? Mine is probably the myth of Rod Stewart having to be hospitalised and having to have his stomach pumped because he had so much cum in his stomach after sucking off dozens of sailors in one night.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.